Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil 6....? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The King of Misery

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:31 am
A troublesome thought.What can we expect after 5?The answer we all dread,disaster.It is mostly inevitable,but for those dreamers..I welcome you.It is here we will share Ideas,and important plot points on how RE6 SHOULD be.Give story lines,character suggestions,constructive criticism on other's thoughts,or gameplay suggestions.Should it be a Third-person over-the-shoulder game like 4 and 5?Or would you like to see the fixed camera and tank controls again.Should it be co-op?Should there be more then one character to choose from?Should there be two characters to maintainat once?Or last and certainly least,should there be an annoying b***h fallowing you?undefined  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:16 am
I think RE6 should be a reimagining. Then, who knows what would happen?

I Rebecca Chambers l

The King of Misery

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:04 am
I Rebecca Chambers l

So,dearest Rebecca,you believe that RE6 should just start completely over in order to make up for the last two additions?Sounds to me like you agree with Bio..Any suggestions for Characters you'd would like to see back?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:32 pm
The King of Misery
I Rebecca Chambers l

So,dearest Rebecca,you believe that RE6 should just start completely over in order to make up for the last two additions?Sounds to me like you agree with Bio..Any suggestions for Characters you'd would like to see back?
See? Most people agree. Even those who bothered tolerating the storyline of 4 and 5 would probably say, "Okay, that's enough, we're tired of it."  

Biohazard EXTREME

The King of Misery

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:04 pm
Hey I'm not bias.This is for eveyone else to talk it out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:31 pm
I think re6 should be a whole new story about how ada and hunk came into the story. It would be cool to know how they came to resident evil. Or they should say what happened to sherry or maybe make steve comeback. Who knows? biggrin  

ryu96

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The King of Misery

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:12 am
Please,Elaborate,What specifically should a game about HUNK or Ada consist of?Should HUNK still be a mercenary,or do you think he should be a lone wolf,so to speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:04 am
Like its should consist of telling them on how they came to be. like ada you would get to play as she works for wesker and find out why she decided to work for him. also for hunk they should say like why he joined umbrella and how it came on how he survied racoon city and what happened afterwards.  

ryu96

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The King of Misery

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:54 pm
Well then you aren't suggesting an idea for Resident Evil 6 but rather another Outbreak type game.So what are your thoughts an propelling the story,versus uncovering more details about it.That's what the main focus is on,what can we expect,and what would we like to see from the sixth one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm
If it's over the shoulder, I want a Wii version of it. I'm crap at shooter games like that. I do agree that it should be a reimagining though, I mean, how old is Chris? He's almost fifty now!

If they really want a Redfield name though, throw his kid in or something. It's kind of time for a new generation of whiners/idiots/jerkwads turned badass. As for locale, I want it on the moon. Or Australia. They're almost the same. And think about it, zombieroos? Bloodthirsty koalas? Soccer Hooligans? Aussies are just crazy! The non zombie things are almost as dangerous as the infected? Sign me up!  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 am
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
If it's over the shoulder, I want a Wii version of it. I'm crap at shooter games like that. I do agree that it should be a reimagining though, I mean, how old is Chris? He's almost fifty now!
Actually he was only 25 in RE1, so he'd be 37 in 2010.

xXDarling-ViolettaXx
If they really want a Redfield name though, throw his kid in or something. It's kind of time for a new generation of whiners/idiots/jerkwads turned badass. As for locale, I want it on the moon. Or Australia. They're almost the same. And think about it, zombieroos? Bloodthirsty koalas? Soccer Hooligans? Aussies are just crazy! The non zombie things are almost as dangerous as the infected? Sign me up!
The moon? Wait, are you joking?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:31 am
like if it was hunk his objective would be to get the g virus but it would also reveal why it worked for umbrella and what happened to him afterwards. if it was ada her obkective would be the same i guess but tell why she joined wesker and what she wanted out of him. and then it should tell what happened to her after four. they should give the fool background of them so sort of like a reimagining cool  

ryu96

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 am
Yes Bio, I was indeed joking. The moon is RE12 ^_^ Heaven forbid though...
But still, 40 is actually that birthday where you get all the black balloons saying over the hill. We just had one for my mom. He's 'getting too old for this' to use a famous line.

And personally Ryu, I don't care what happened to Ada, I hate her just slightly less than Jill. I do care about that spelling though, Wesker would experiment on you for that!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
Yes Bio, I was indeed joking. The moon is RE12 ^_^ Heaven forbid though...
But still, 40 is actually that birthday where you get all the black balloons saying over the hill. We just had one for my mom. He's 'getting too old for this' to use a famous line.

And personally Ryu, I don't care what happened to Ada, I hate her just slightly less than Jill. I do care about that spelling though, Wesker would experiment on you for that!
Meh, I think we need a few older game heroes. At least realistically old. Like, Jill having been in Delta Force and now is a part of a Special Forces unit equivalent to that of SWAT... At 23? Not likely. Still, that doesn't change the fact that RE severely needs a fresh start.  

Biohazard EXTREME

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces