Submit

Flower393939

Dangerous Lover

14,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:32 pm
My favorite show in the world is Star Trek. i was just wondering if there were any other Trekkies in this guild. Any opinions on the new movie? Favorite characters? Hate it? Never heard of it? post it all and chat it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:18 pm
Ah, Star Trek. I love the original series and the Next Generation, but not so much any of the others. The movie was okay, but not my favorite, even though it was neat to see who they picked to play the parts.  

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flower393939

Dangerous Lover

14,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:12 pm
I liked the movie but it could have been better. The Next Generation is my favorite.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:03 pm
The Next Generation's definitely my favorite, though you just can't beat Spock and McCoy. They're so awesome! I thought it was really cool how they got Leonard Nimoy to come in as the old Spock. Pity DeForest Kelley is dead...  

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flower393939

Dangerous Lover

14,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:04 pm
Yeah, Leonard Nimoy didn't do a lot of other acting so it's no surprise that he jumped at the chance to be more Spock. I like the new Spock though. Very cute.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:21 am
I suppose so. Can you make the Vulcan greeting with your both your hands? I know that new Spock couldn't do it, and some people can only do it with one hand.

Oh, c'mon, there aren't any other Trekkies in this guild?  

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flower393939

Dangerous Lover

14,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:50 pm
It seems that there are no other trekkies in this guild. A pity. Yes, I can do the greeting with both hands. What's your favorite episode out of all the shows?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:17 pm
Oh gosh- that's a tough one. Out of the Original series, I really like What are Little Girls Made Of, because it was my first ever Star Trek episode, and The Trouble with Tribbles. The Next Generation is harder, because there's more episodes... I like the two Data & Professor Moriarty episodes, and there was one that I can't remember the name of in which the Enterprise is stuck in some sort of time loop. I also like the episodes with Q.

Sorry, long answer. Would be more, but it's hard to remember them all. How about you? Your favorite episodes?  

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items