All things supernatural 

Tags: Winchester, Impala, Horror, Ghost, Freaky 

Reply τнιs Joυrиɛy ιs oυr dɛsτιиy
What is your favorite episode?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite Supernatural character?
  Dean Winchester
  Sam Winchester
  Castiel
  Bobby Singer
  John Winchester
  Ellen
  Jo
  Chuck
  Gabriel
  Adam Milligan (Winchester)
View Results

un deux toz
Vice Captain

Shameless Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:59 pm
What is your favorite episode of Supernatural so far?

One of my favorites has to be when Dean and Sam go to heaven and actually remember--the memories that Dean has versus those that Sam has. And the fact that God just up and says 'back off'.
And then there's also this season's finale, which blew my friggin' mind! XD
We need to have a topic about that too!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:16 am
        When they went to heaven, my god that was such a great episode. When God said that I was like. "Wow that is so ******** up"

i love Lazarus rising when we first meet Castiel. Silly angel blew up the windows and tv's XD not to mention blinded some one.

We really do need a topic, just for that episode, left too many questions that need answers! Season six better come soon!

toxic geekie
Captain

un deux toz
Vice Captain

Shameless Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:44 am
I just liked how they showed heaven. It's a really controversial episode. I had a whole discussion about it with my friend in AP english. The whole heaven and god thing. It was pretty heated.

Totally! When Dean just totally pops out of the damn ground like a friggin' zombie?! Blew my mind off! XD

Yep, I think so.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:30 pm
        It was really heated. I too liked what they did with heaven. It was nice to see their concept of it.

YES! I thought that was so epic. Just full out pulls himself out of his own grave. When I first saw Cass's hand mark on his shoulder though I was so confused. Seeing as we had no idea what it was I wanted to knooow!

mhm..we also need a few other things to start happening in here -.-

toxic geekie
Captain

moonlight_thief_dark

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:25 pm
ack! i cant remember how the last season ended?!?! gonk (i have a horrible memory xp )

my favorite episodes:

..bad day on black rock i think it was called. where there is a lucky rabbits foot and if you lose it then you die in a very unlucky way.

and when dean gets that ghost sickness thing. when he becomes scared of everything and then in the credits he sings eye of the tiger

the episode where you find out the trickster is an angel and sam and dean are stuck in tv land

and mystery spot. when dean dies each day but only sam knows it and at the end of each day sam wakes up and it starts over again  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:47 pm
Definatly its The one when sam lives the same day over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and dean dies everytime but he finds a way to get him back  

IMustBeKing
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

3,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

ApocalypseAgent JackSteen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:45 pm
I like Jo  
τнιs Joυrиɛy ιs oυr dɛsτιиy

Manage Your Items