Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unflamboyant

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:18 am
Should I buy it? It looks alright but then again I could be wrong...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:21 am
You mean Pokemon Battle Revolution, right? Don't name topics as acronyms, it's too vague.

Anyways, if it is Battle Revolution, idk. Haven't played it myself. I know it has mixed reviews from both critics and non-critics.  

Sir Codin

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:55 am
It's alright.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:11 am
If you have the D/P/P games then it is an easy way to get some of the rarer items like Dawn Stones, plus you get a Surfing Pikachu when you beat it.

But if you don't have the 4th gen games there's no point to having it.  

System C O R R U P T

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:42 am
I liked it, but I lost most of my interest in when I lost my saves for it. Its a cool game, but I really hate the pacing of it, especially twice over. When I started a new save to see if I could get through the whole thing this time, I was really annoyed by the lectures you get whenever you click on a button for the first time, since you can't skip them or speed them up. And the battles are pretty slow too. I might get back into eventually, since I want some of the special items, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:35 pm
:/ mmmmmk. Well if it's not very expensive/if i can find it used i'll probably pick it up. Thanks fer the help peeps  

Unflamboyant

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:25 am
Master_Glink
I liked it, but I lost most of my interest in when I lost my saves for it. Its a cool game, but I really hate the pacing of it, especially twice over. When I started a new save to see if I could get through the whole thing this time, I was really annoyed by the lectures you get whenever you click on a button for the first time, since you can't skip them or speed them up. And the battles are pretty slow too. I might get back into eventually, since I want some of the special items, though.
Same thing happened to me. Twice. First time I played a little while and stopped, second time I just didn't feel like going back to it.

The Battles just take so long to get a decent challenge, it's boring... stare  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff