Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Funny moments

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:20 pm
Me(PSN Pinoy_Operation) and my friends were playing s&d. I had some funny moments. In underpass I got a care package and the last man standing in the other team wasnt playing so i put my care package gernade or something under him. And guess wat the thing ontop blocked it XD and ppl where sending me messages like lol or fail. Although i got a chance to put a throwing knife on his head. 2nd funneist moment was in estate playing s&d with my friends. I was last man standing for some reason i was hiding behind a plant near the door in the house next to the bomb. So this guy comes in and trys to plant the bomb. I was using a riot shield and killed him with my throwing knife. I killed 3 ppl trying to plant the bomb and finally died from this dude with a p2oo akimbo. It was funny cuz i couldnt believe out of 4 ppl only 1 found me XD

1. I put ,y psn there cuz i feel like it
2. Yes i know its should be "My friend and I" but i dont like it that way.
3.In estate i wasnt camping cuz i wanted to c if the 4rth guy would do the same thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:45 pm
SAD:
I throw a C4 on the bomb site (A in Favela), and plant the bomb. Last dude killed me with a tube. He runs to the bomb, being all cool by shooting in the air, spinning, etc. He shoot my C4 as he runs up to the bomb, killing himself.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:57 pm
Doug Squared
SAD:
I throw a C4 on the bomb site (A in Favela), and plant the bomb. Last dude killed me with a tube. He runs to the bomb, being all cool by shooting in the air, spinning, etc. He shoot my C4 as he runs up to the bomb, killing himself.

lol fail  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff