Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Camping and Rushing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:53 pm
I have no problem on camping only the ppl who camp by staying in the same spot and the ppl who say they r camping but they just stayed in that spot for like 5 seconds? Anyways ppl who rush. Idk but i never seen a person who rushed completley and gets a nuke. So i want to here your thoughts is it better to camp or rush or it depends.

(No poll on this topic)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:24 am
I usually rush, but not stupidly. Lets just say I cant stay in the same place for like 10 seconds, because I get bored.  

Cash Flowww

Supiine II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:53 pm
Cash Flowww
I usually rush, but not stupidly. Lets just say I cant stay in the same place for like 10 seconds, because I get bored.
I'm like that, if I try and stay somewhere for too long I get annoyed I like to be constantly in the action, but from time to time and can stay back and snipe for a while. Depends how the game is going really.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:37 pm
I'll hang out somewhere for a bit, but once i get like 3 or 4 kills, I definitely move. I mean...at that point, half the team knows where I'm at anyway, so the smart thing would be to move...

But yeah, I like moving around and finding kills. I'm not a k/d ratio freak so i don't give a ******** about how much I die, might as well risk that to get a kill you know. Haha

Plus I'm a freaking martyr! blaugh  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:48 pm
I usually camp around for about a minute or less then I move out.

But whenever I am using my Knifing Frenzy class, I just rush out non-stop and start to "knife people like crazy" which is why I call my class melee class "Knifing Frenzy."

Whenever I am in my Invisible Flash (or Invis-Flash) class, I mostly camp and hide so that I would have no deaths at the end at the match. I would usually do this for the survival challenges.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:17 pm
I got 16-3 in s&d only using knifes.
1rst round i was last man standing and my whole team died on me so i used my tact knife and my throwing knife and killed all of them 6 kills.
2nd round killed 3
3 round i killed all but one.
4 round everybody in my team left so there was 2 of us.
the rest i got no kills and lost sad

Anyways i rushed the whole game and got a decent score with only using knifes smile  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:44 pm
If you want to get killstreaks, camp is deafinitely better, but it is really boring, I don't understand how can some people actually camp all the game in one place. xP
In the other hand rushing is way funnier and you can get more kills, but getting big killstreaks is harder.
I only camp when I'm about to get a nuke LoL  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:00 am
duvaxD
If you want to get killstreaks, camp is deafinitely better, but it is really boring, I don't understand how can some people actually camp all the game in one place. xP
In the other hand rushing is way funnier and you can get more kills, but getting big killstreaks is harder.
I only camp when I'm about to get a nuke LoL

If someone can camp the whole game, then I don't think it's a matter of them being bored, but the OTHER team being retarded and/or impatient not watching the killcams, and not killing that ********.  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:28 pm
Nukes are overrated anyways.

Get an SAD and get skill kills. There are perfect times for both rushing and camping in SAD.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:25 pm
Doug Squared

Get an SAD and get skill kills. There are perfect times for both rushing and camping in SAD.

Mmmhm.

I always laugh at the idiots who inform you that you're camping in HP. Well no s**t, I'm trying to keep the headquarters, dumbass. That's sort of the point of the game. But then I HATE it when I get a teamful of campers who spread themselves out among the buildings of Favela while i'm running around trying to actually play the game. This is all on HP btw.

There's a time and a place, ladies and gentlemen.  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:26 pm
Doug Squared

Wats SAD?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:27 pm
Doug Squared

Wats SAD?  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:33 pm
anyways i mostly get a good k/d if i rush or camp neither way unless i go in a middle of a game losing and has a harrier or something or i fool around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:45 pm
Camping gives me a sense of uncertainty where they are. I rush in gun down everything I see kill quite a few people die then repeat  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Dude658

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:34 am
Exotic Player
Doug Squared

Wats SAD?
Search, and Destroy 4laugh  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces