Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
FMWS on DVD in the USA?!? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bchan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:28 pm
According to the recent additions on Right Stuff, Full Moon volume 1 is set to be released on June 27th from Viz Media.

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/bG7vNuZvmT4Jbo-Uf1/browse/item/68846/4/0/0

eek xd eek exclaim

Nothing on Viz's site yet, so who knows if it's offical... but still... if it's true...

OMG!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:04 pm
Yes, I just read about this earlier! I will add it to the news. biggrin  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:43 am
Im happy...but Im not in a way. Its just that I REALLY hope we get more Arina fans, but the anime of FMWS...i didnt like very much. *sigh* i hope ppl who only see the anime will not jump to conclusions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:01 pm
Lol... Kaze... You do realize that I was one of those fans... xd I wouldn't even know who Arina was if my adoptive little brother hadn't forced me to watch FMwS. It wasn't actually till I found the KKJ manga that I liked the manga-ka. And that was after I watched the KKJ anime...

I am glad though. Even if it is Viz... stare We'll see how well they do it...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:34 pm
o.o I wonder who will do the voices??  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:49 pm
Kaze, I think if people like the anime enough, they will want to check out the original manga. Besides, they won't be able to find the guild if they don't know that Tanemura Arina created the manga. 3nodding  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:16 pm
ack sorry if i ofended anyone. >_< Its just that my friend who saw the fmws dvds i lent her, she said it was kind of stupid in a way. >_< she hated the ending. sweatdrop and yeah, she would not go near the mangas, sadly. so thats what i meant. >_< sorry! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:42 pm
lol. We still love you, Kaze.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Ramtasma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:20 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
ack sorry if i ofended anyone. >_< Its just that my friend who saw the fmws dvds i lent her, she said it was kind of stupid in a way. >_< she hated the ending. sweatdrop and yeah, she would not go near the mangas, sadly. so thats what i meant. >_< sorry! crying

^^; Yeah well the dvd's aren't that great because they tend to move away from the manga. (Like all movies and episodes do. XD) But Viz better do a better job and make up for what they did to like Tokyo Mew Mew and stuff. >  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:37 pm
FMwS DVD... : emotion_drool : I hope they get a sexy voice for Izumi. I'd buy the DVDs just for the voice. xd

Ending of the anime left me feeling ripped off.

Jive Ammunition

Bchan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:50 pm
Er... am I the only person who likes the FMWS anime better than the manga?

The manga so far is way too depressing for me. I hate angsty, depressed manga Mitsuki. She's whiny, a downer... she just overall annoys me. Anime Mitsuki is inspiring. In the anime, I like how Eichi remains a distant, mysterious character. We don't learn much about him, which I like. He's more of an idea than a real person that Mitsuki is trying to reach. And I can't say into words how much better the big ~spoiler~ is revealed in the anime. The manga version just made me dislike Mitsuki even more.... So far I've wanted to just slap her across the face and tell her to stop being a brat. I've never found myself being so angry at anime Mitsuki.
I also prefer that Madoka is more fleshed out, as well as Oshige-san. Plus, I liked the ending, even if it was open ended.... sweatdrop

Anyway...

Viz might opt not to do a dubbed version. It's a long shot, but I think the anime would work much better without a dub butchering it (mainly butchering the music)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:24 pm
I doubt they'd not do a dub. Besides... they might do a decent job on it... one can only hope...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:13 pm
Perhaps the subtitles will be better! If this is true, I can finally get the first half of the series! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:30 pm
Chances are, it'll be dubbed (seeing how an english audio would appeal more widely to an american audience. only the hard core fans are willing for an only subtitle version...)

and @ Kawaii_Yoko_Neko_Chan:
Viz had nothing to do with Tokyo Mew Mew at all. neutral Neither the manga (tokyopop) or anime (4kids)

And 4kids is known for butchering anime. But I think Viz'll do a decent job. Maybe not good, but at least ok. biggrin  

Mus maddie

Barton Regular

HachiBeach151

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:40 pm
Hello everyone. As you can see, I'm in need of better clothes than this.

Personally, I think this is great news. I would love to see Jasmine Trias be the voice of Mitsuki. An American Idol candidate, with a great voice and great potential equals a perfect fit.

I also want to see Luci Christian be the voice of Meroko. A bit of an intuition there.  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff