Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Iwagakure Raid! (The Plan) [Post Here If You Want In] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:52 pm
The Raider's

-Sephiro Uchiha (Baby Jynx)
-Jedi Uchiha (jedimastersonic)
-Renzo Uchiha (Rahenno)
-Kazuo Hatake (Scrapples)
-Hiro Inuzuka Senju (Hiro_Uzaki)
-
-
-

This is where the plan will be contemplated. Any ideas should be presented here and will be reviewed by the members. We aren't destroying this nation, were just destroying its leader.

The Plan

Then its settled, we raid Iwa today! The rendezvous point is outside the gates(We're crew so we can make a thread for it), from there Hiro will make it so where we can tunnel through the wall. Upon entry there shall be no stops until we infiltrate the Tsukikage's Tower. From there, Renzo and Kazuo will guard the entrance to the tower while we remain hidden inside. I suggest using the transformation technique to disguise yourselves as Iwa guards. Hiro will take out the gate keeper and disguise himself as him, waiting until Akira's arrival to completely seal off the tunnel. It is up to you to give the signal. It is also up to you how you want to do this, just make it loud or visible enough to reach the Tower. After the signal is made me and Kazuo will begin taking hostages. We are invading one of the 5 great nations, and we don't want anyone to find out about it until we have complete control over everything. If anyone rebels, I advise you to kill them. We don't want any heroes, and its best if the defiant ones are put to rest. Rah, you take care of Ice. We will leave Jedi inside of the Tower, Hiro you can choose what you want to do. You can meet up with Jedi, secure the premises with me and Scrap, or execute Ice with Renzo. After Akira is dead, we can decide upon what to do from there. My idea is that we can start a group, with us as the founding members and take Rock as our new base, forcefully recruiting the surviving Genin into joining our ranks in exchange for further training.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:18 pm
I want in. S-rank wandering, Kazuo Hatake.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:23 pm
Renzo Uchiha, s-rank wondering.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:28 pm
First we need to take care of that damn wall which me and Jedi could do easily with ameturasu.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:34 pm
That'll start a commotion, and knowing Akira, he won't want to fight, he'll try to either come up with an excuse or evacuate all together. I was thinking we could hold the gate keeper hostage, or even better, find a Senju clan member to join in on the raid. Then we could make our own entrance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:36 pm
Who could complain about an ameturasu flame hitting the wall and burning away an entrance for us? Ameturasu burns through anything.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:46 pm
True, but that would give us away. We don't want to have to fight a bunch of Genin for getting in our way. We have to sneak. That way the only people we have to kill would be Akira and Ice. Because, Ice is going to come. Not to mention Akira's not in the village right now, so if we sneak inside, we can gain control of the Tsukikage's tower and wait there for Akira.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:53 pm
I could hold off Ice and any hot heaed genin once we reach to tower.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:59 pm
If Akira is really afraid of fighting then if he read that we took over the village while he was gone, he probably wouldn't come back to his village.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:01 pm
Great, we are all S-Ranked so this will be a peace of cake, but we do have to keep the village closed. Nobody comes in nobody gets out after Akira comes back. That way he can't send any Genin to get help. I don't want to kill any genin, but if they try to escape, then they die. Plain and simple.  

Baby Jynx

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:03 pm
Scrapples
If Akira is really afraid of fighting then if he read that we took over the village while he was gone, he probably wouldn't come back to his village.
And lose his honor? He's not that scary.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:08 pm
He doesn't really have honor. lol  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:13 pm
Scrapples
He doesn't really have honor. lol
I'm pretty sure he still wouldn't go out like that. Its bad enough were going to take everything he has right from under him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:22 pm
:O you guys are evil. How about one of you force all the ninjas into a building and do bad things, like eating ice cream after midnight. That would be entertaining to RP in my opinion.  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:28 pm
snowyloved
:O you guys are evil. How about one of you force all the ninjas into a building and do bad things, like eating ice cream after midnight. That would be entertaining to RP in my opinion.
THATS GENIOUS!!!  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces