2 girls 1 guy ugh...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

death5907

High-functioning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:20 am
This guy i like says he likes me but likes another girl to.Not very long ago i asked him if he liked me and he said "Ofcourse you are the perfect girl your like a princess." so i asked if we could go out and he said he likes another girl to.So it confused me why he said that stuff about me does he really like me or is just using me?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:24 am
Carolina says...
he's most likely using u, thats what happened to me,
don't fall for stuff like that
go find a guy that actually cares about u, and doesn't just say stuffUser Image  

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:35 pm
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

This guy, is probably confused himself.
                                              Have you ever been in a love triangle where you find yourself liking two people, and telling them both how you like them?
                                              I'm pretty sure its the same problem the guy you like is having.

And I don't think hes using you in this case. He hasn't done anything to you but said he liked you but he likes another girl.
                                              Just in case though, don't fall hard for him. It's okay to like him, but if he's in a love sitch right now you should at least give him space to think about who he wants to date.
                                              When the time comes where he cant decide (or shows it) and your through with waiting find somebody else because chances are there IS probably a good chance youll find someone better then himUser Image

It's a girl thing / Bootygrabs

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:31 am
I agree with CT, he is just confused about his feelings. But don't think that just because he said he likes you, and then he said he likes her, that he is using you. He will come around, truthfully. Just give it time.  

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Darkswiftmist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:52 pm
XemokyleX
Carolina says...
he's most likely using u, thats what happened to me,
don't fall for stuff like that
go find a guy that actually cares about u, and doesn't just say stuffUser Image

yeah he is just a phony and moves from one girl to the next. Dont trust him, he probably just breaks hearts and does not truly like u  
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games