Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
We're going on an ADVENTURE!!! Starting Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which are you?
Barbarian
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Bard
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Cleric/Paladin
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Druid
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Fighter
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Monk
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Wizard
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Ranger
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Rogue
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Sorcerer
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:58 pm
Welcome one and all to the interview for an adventuring group.

I, Narian Electra Ylzik, shall be accepting applications for an adventure. You won't get paid, and I can't promise your safety but you can gain levels and treasure. We are on a quest to destroy the Evil Undead Overlord Rniakoriandri and it shall be filled with dangers, side quests and plot lines.

Are you willing to join?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:59 pm
FYI and Rules

This is set in the Dungeons and Dragons Realm. Magic can be used but you can only use a certain number of spells and certain types of spells within a given day. If you are a magic user keep track of how many spells you have left on your posts.

You are in a time period of Peace. And as we all know, once there is Peace there is always an Evil Overlord who is going to try and take over. That is who we are fighting.

Stay in character. I know that it is hard to stay in your alignment but it is a must. Even if you make a few mistakes keep on trying.

Dragons, monsters, the undead, vampires, sucubi etc etc shall be your enemies. If you would like to play a certain race but are unaware of certain aspects of the relationship you share with other races because some groups hate certain groups more then other.

Some shall have tragic pasts, other shall be bored but you are all on the same team. This means, while you don't have to like them you cannot kill them. This doesn't mean you can't put explosive runes in their packs. Just except retaliation.

Don't be perfect. No epic level characters and at least one area where you aren't great at. If I see a perfect character I will let you know it.. Also put a neutral at the top of all PM's you send me regaurding this RP.

I will only accept PM's if you reserve a spot first. Sorry but I need people to be completely dedicated with good characters. As much as I hate to do this if you don't post a week after we have started you will be kicked off. Sorry.

This is a mostly adventure passed RP. Romance can be possible but really, that isn't the main point. Adventure is. It can be interesting to throw into the mix. Please include your past relationships in your PM.

Follow all Gaia rules. This includes no cybering. They made a time skip for a reason. I don't want to get in trouble and I doubt you do.

Follow the ToS. We all know this.. I shouldn't have to say it.

I doubt this will be a problem but keep the rating at pg-13. I doubt we will even get that far but. . . just in case.

FatesMyBitch

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:01 pm
[color=(Put your character's favorite color in this spot)][b]Gaianame:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b] (Anime, real, other style, I don't care. I just want to be able to see what you basically look like)
[b]Marks:[/b] (list any marks, piercings, tattoos or blemishes on your character's body that have any significant meaning. If he or she has none, then leave it blank or erase.)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] (Elf, Half Elf, Human, Half Orc, Dwarf, Gnome, Halfling)
[b]Alignment:[/b] (Make sure it is one you can play. I don't want everyone it be Neutral and end up being Lawful.)
[b]Age:[/b] (Vary's with race)
[b]Height:[/b] (Vary's with race)
[b]Weight:[/b] (Vary's with race)
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b] (anything interesting or things you are good at. You are charasmatic, You are intelligent, you are strong etc)
[b]Flaws:[/b] (You are not strong, you are clumsy, you are not smart etc)
[b]Items:[/b] (list anything on your character besides clothing and how many of each unless it is just 1: armor, weapons, random items, accessories that could change into weapons, etc..)
[b]Past:[/b] (Character history, include all past relationships)
[b]Personality:[/b] (How does your character act?)
[b]Drive:[/b] (Why do you want to adventure?)
[b]Quirks: [/b](List things that your character does unknowingly and out of habit)
[b]Theme Music:[/b] (It adds depth to the character and fills them out a bit.)
[/color]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:04 pm
Profiles

((I reserve the right to add more players))
We are accepting the following:

1 Fighter/Barbarian
[Open/Reserved/Taken]

1 Bard
[Open/Reserved/Taken]

1 Rogue
[Open/Reserved/Taken]

1 Wizard/Sorcerer
[Open/Reserved/Taken]

1 Cleric/Paladin
[Open/Reserved/Taken]

1 Ranger/Druid
[Open/Reserved/Taken]

FatesMyBitch

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:10 pm
The Quitter List

If you haven't posted for a week, your name shall be placed here. And unless you have a really really good excuse your name shall stay here.

Names

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:12 pm
Alignments

Lawful Good
"The Crusader"
A good person who is expected or required to act. Must follow the law. Combines honor and compassion.

Neutral Good
"The Benefactor"
A person who does the best they can do. Helps others. Also called "True Good". Does good without being bound by the laws of a god or a king.

Chaotic Good
"The Rebel"
A person who doesn't allow others to influence their path. Detests people telling them what to do. Believes in goodness and right without the laws. Combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Lawful Neutral
"The Judge"
Law and tradiition or a personal code directs you. Also called "True Lawful" You are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

Neutral
"The Undecided"
You do what seems like a good idea. Don;t feel more inclined to good or evil, chaos or law. Allows you to act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

Chaotic Neutral
"The Free Spirit"
An individual first and last. Values on liberty but doesn't usually protect others. Unpredictable but not random. Represents true freedom from restrications in society and the do-gooders veal.

Lawful Evil
"The Dominator"
Takes what they want within their code no matter who it effects. Cares for tradition, loyalty and order but not about freedom, dignity or life. Devils are all lawful evil. Must be methodical, intentional and frequently successful evil

Neutral Evil
"The Malefactor"
Does whatever they can get away with. Out for yourself. You really don't care or feel bad no matter how many lives you ruin or people you kill. Pure evil without honor or variation.

Chaotic Evil
"The Destroyer"
Poorly organized but still dangerous. Will destroy and kill without any reason other then they could. Demons are all chaotic evil. Are desructive of not only life and beauty but the order that everything depends on.

FatesMyBitch

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:14 pm
Races

Humans
Personality: Adaptable, flexible and ambitious. Very diverse. Don't have a lot of respect for history (short life spans).
Physical Appearance: Between 5 and 6 feet tall. Weight and style are open to whatever. They change frequently.
Relations: Everybody's friend.
Alignment: Any
Language: Common but they like to learn more.
Class: Any

Dwarves
Personality: Surly and suspicious towards strangers but generous of those who are their friends. Value gold, silver and jewels. Sense of justice is strong.
Physical Appearance: Stands 4 to 4 and a half feet tall. Broad and compact. Have dark eyes and dark hair. Likes simple.
Relations: Get along best with gnomes. Passable with humans, half-elves and halflings. Dislikes elves and half-orcs. Live to about 400 years.
Alignment:Usually lawful or good.
Language: Dwarven and Common.
Class: Prefers fighter.

Elves
Personality: More amused than excited and more curious than greedy. Focused and relentless. Have a lot of natural grace.
Physical Appearance: Slim. Stand from 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 feet tall. Graceful. No facial or body hair. Comfort over fashion. Live to about 700 years.
Relations: Generally pleasent and gracious to those who fall below their elven standards (which is everyone who isn't an elf)
Alignment: Lean towards chaos and good.
Language: Elven and Common.
Class: Prefers wizard.

Gnomes
Personality: Adore animals, jewels and jokes of all kinds. Can always take a joke. Are curious.
Physical Appearance: 3 to 3 1/2 feet tall. Fair hair, tan skin and light eyes. Wear leather and eath tones. Decorate with jewelry or embrodery. Live to 350 years.
Relations: Get along with the shorter races, suspicious of tall ones, hate giants and goblins.
Alignment: Often good.
Language: Gmone and Common.
Class: Prefer wizard.

Half-Elves
Personality: Curious, inventiveness and ambition of a human and have the senses, love of nature and artistic tastes of an elf.
Physical Appearance: Look like both elf and human. Stand between 5 and 6 feet tall. They vary, like humans, but there eyes are green.
Relations: Get along with most. Don't really like half-orcs.
Alignment: Any (lean toward chaos)
Language: Common and Elven.
Class: Any

Half-Orcs
Personality: Short-tempered and sullen. Rather act than ponder and fight than argue. Enjoy the simple pleasures.
Physical Appearance: Tall as humans. Grayish skin, and orcish features. They like scars.
Relations: Depends on the orc themselves but they have a hard time getting on speaking terms.
Alignment: As with the half elf, any but lean toward chaos.
Language: Orc and Common.
Class: Prefer Barbarian.

Halflings
Personality: Curious, have ample appeties for pleasure and food. Like comfort. Not hoarders but collectors.
Physical Appearance: 3 to 3 and 1/2 feet tall. Hair is black and straight. Dark colored eyes. Like comfort rather than fancy. Lives up to 1.5 centuraries.
Relations: They try and get along with everyone.
Alignment: Tend to be neutral with a mix of chaos and lawful (depends).
Language: Halfling and Common
Class: Prefers rogue.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:16 pm
The Classes

Barbarian
A ferocious warrior who uses fury and instinct to bring down homes.
You have: One large weapon.

Bard
A performer whose music works magic - a wanderer, a tale-teller, and a jack-of-all trades.
You have: One musical instrument, one pickpocket case and 5 puppets.

Cleric
A master of divine magic and a capable warrior.
You have: Symbol of your god and one weapon.

Druid
One who draws energy from the natural world to cast divine spells and gain strange magical powers.
You have: One weapon and one familiar.

Fighter
A warrior with exceptional combat capability and unequaled
You have: One large weapon.

Monk
A martial artists whose unarmed strikes hit fast and hard - a master of exotic powers.
You have: One sling or staff

Paladin
A champion of justice and destroyer of evil, protected and strengthened by an array of divine powers.
You have: One large weapon and a symbol of your god.

Ranger
A cunning skilled warrior of the wildreness.
You have: One animal companion and one large weapon.

Rogue
A tricky, skillful scout and spy who wins the battle by stealth rather than brute force.
You have: A dagger, a pickpocketing set and a few jewels.

Sorcerer
A spellcaster with inborn magical ability.
You have: One piece of dramtic clothing, one bag of holding/magical dagger and 4 high level spells and 8 low levels spells(to start). You may use 6 high level spells and 12 low level ones each day. You learn spells slowly so you can learn a new one every 5 days.

Wizard
A potent spellcaster schooled in the arcane arts.
You have: One piece of dramatic clothing, a bag with your spell ingerdients, and 6 high level spells and 10 low level spells. You may use 4 high level spells and 8 low level spells per day. You learn spells quickly so can learn a new one every day.

FatesMyBitch

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:17 pm
Spells

High Level
Fireball
Blinding Flash
Choking Vines
Evan's Spiked Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Summon Dragon (Warning: You may not be able to control said dragon)
Summon Elemental (Large)
Unseen Warrior
Magic Missle (20)
Tornado
Earthquake
Tidal Wave
Teleport
Fly
Acid Fog
Air walk (10 minutes)
Shape Shift
Animate Objects
Shield
Antimagic Field
Astral Projection
Banishment
Awaken
Bestow Curse
Bigby's Clenched Fist
Bigby's Crushing Hand
Bigby's Forceful Hand
Bigby's Grasping Hand
Bigby's Interposing Hand
Bigby's Flipping Apendage
Lightening
Command
Control Undead
Disintegrate
Dominate
Implosion
Imprisonment
Epic Jump
Permanecy
Power Word (Blind, Kill or Stun)
Resurrection
Stone to Flesh (Flesh to Stone)
Sunbeam/Sunburst
Unholt Blight
Wall of Fire/Force/Ice/Iron/Stone/Thorns
Touch of Death
Energy Drain

Low Level
Magic Missle (10)
Flash
Fire
Bind
Unseen Servant
Gust of Wind
Featherfall
Charm
Animal Trance
Cat's Grace
Invisibilty
Alter self
Animal Friendship
Animal Messenger
Animate Dead
Animate Rope
Arcane Mark
Break Enchantment
Burning Hands
Color Spray
Create Food and Water
Cure Wounds (Light and Serious)
Daze
Darkness
Dispell
Detect
Explosive Runes (5 per day)
Find Traps
Hold
Inflict Wounds
Jump
Know Direction
Light
Send Message
Mirror Image
Plant Growth
Protection
Purify Food and Drink
Freeze
Scry
Tongues
Transmute (Metal to Wood, Wood to Metal, Rock to Mud, Mud to Rock)
Ventriloquism
Water Walk
Water Breathing
Web
Zone of Truth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:19 pm
Profiles

Gaianame: FatesMyBitch
Character Name: Narian Electra Ylzik aka "Nara"
Appearance: User Image
Marks: I have this tattooed on my shouldered blade in plain black. No color.
Race: Half Elf
Alignment: Neutral Good
Height: 5 foot 3 inches
Weight: 130 pounds
Class: Sorceress
Abilities: I'm charasmatic and smart. I'm driven in my quest and I will not let anyone turn back once we start.
Flaws: Physically, I'm very weak. I can also speak harshly when I'm asked for my true feelings. I also have a need to prove myself and cannot stop myself when I get in an uproar.
Items: I carry a bag of holding which is inside another bag of holding (Yay for physics!). I carry one spell book for the more complicated spells. I carry 5 days worth of rations and waters and a staff with a crystal imbedded in it. It has been passed through my family for years, always passed down through our family matricarch. I also carry a few knick knacks, stones, and runes. I have a wand but I usually forget I even have it. I have a familiar, a small sock doll, mostly black with stripes, and pins to attack with. He's a sweetheart with a big personality. He cries when I stich him back up.
Past: I grew up in a community with elves. It was fine but I was always annoyed with my cousins. They were all wizards and they had not respect for my powers. I grew up with my human father and elf mother (He clamied my powers come from the fact he too is a sorcerer and we share dragon blood. I wouldn't set it in stone but its very likely) and I learned a lot from my grandmother. Our family is run by women and I'm the next in line (an example of why my cousins dislike me). I have a great respect for my grandmother (The woman is an elder and she could still woop my a**). I have studied to perfect my magic and although I'm a slowlearner the ones I have are amazing. I also can make things like sparks, move objects a bit set things on fire but I can't control it (another example: I set my cousins hair on fire when she stole my doll). My mother made my doll and my father brought it to life. Best. Birthday gift. Ever. I have had a few relationships but most didn't last. The humans were too needy and controling, the elves were too aloof and passive. I have had a few more stalkerish but I took care of them with a few fireballs.
Personality: I'm rather driven in my pursuits but I can still enjoy the occasional breaks from my studies. I enjoy the outdoors (my study is a treehouse that my grandfather and I built). I have a chip on my shoulder regarding wizards since I've had battles with them before. They all ended with me at my home, a pack of ice pressed to my eye and saying "You should the other ones." I also love the rush of danger and power I get when I do really upper level spells.
Drive: I am on a quest to destroy the evil overlord that disgraced my family years ago. My great-great-grandmother swore to destroy him but she died before she could. The oath has been passed down through my family so it has fallen to me to destroy him. My mother isn't a fighter, my grandmother is too old and my cousins were all dumbshits. There is one other thing but I'm going to keep this a secret.
Quirks: I roll my eyes often. I just can't keep it in (low diplomacy check. Which is odd considering my high charaism stat). I also wave my arms when I am excited about something.
Theme Music: Don't Stop Me Now by Queen

..::OoO::..

Gaianame:lord_cloud_strife360
Character Name:Blaze Zanferd
Marks: He has three crystal blue earrings in his right ear.
Race: Elf
Alignment: Chaotic Good.
Height:5'6
Weight: 110
Class:Ranger
Abilities: Excels in Strength and Dexterity, everything else ain't all that great.
Flaws: Charisma is low, and is mute.
Items: Long sword, Chain mail, flint and steal.
Past: When he was guiet young he was rely mischievous and got into a lot of trubole. But later when his father left home to go help a near by town with a goblin problem. Sadly, he was killed by mountain trolls after the battles. With his father gone, and his older brother Roy adventuring, he grew up to be a bit more muter, but not by a hole lot..Later he left his family at a young age and his Brother, Roy came to live with him to make sure he was safe. Sadly, when Blaze was on a quest with some of his friends, an arrow pierced his neck, and since them, he could never speak. And he often sucks up to a dwarf so he doesn't get his skull bashed in.
Personality: He helps the less fortunet and doesn't care how much it pays. But if he catches you wronging some one, you would wish you were dead.
Drive: If you can get to it, he'll explore it.
Quirks: His ears twitch when he lies. Also,he can not sit still for very long, and tends to make rash decisions quickly without thinking.
Theme Music: When the Man Comes Around by Johnny Cash.

Gaianame: Newkid87

Character Name: Jace Anklebiter

Race: Halfling

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Height: 3.5 ft

Weight: 100 lbs

Class: Rogue

Abilities: He is very charismatic and learns quickly. He is extremely inventive and has a knack for machines. Good with weapons.

Flaws: He is not very strong, and not the wisest, not knowing a lot of basic knowledge.

Items: Short sword, crossbow, 30 bolts, bag of holding, 100 gold, leather shirt, The Boots Of Silence, scroll of enlargement, potion of healing, still unopened Chinese puzzle box from his father.

Past: He was raised compleatly by his father, his only relationships were short meetings with women to learn charisma, and many powerful people that his father knew.

Personality: He tends to hide behind jokes and coolness, but he is lonely on the inside.

Drive: Meeting new people and learning new things, mainly. He also wants to make his mark on society.

Quirks: He fidgets when bored, years of working on the puzzle box have kept his fingers sharp, but hard to keep still.

Theme Music: Liar- Taking back sunday

Gaianame: RastkoB
Character Name: Tryndamere
Appearance:
User Image
Marks: A large scar runs down the side of his face, covering his left eyes and he wears it proudly as a sigh of his first victory. Numerous other scars surround his body each carrying with them a tale of victory or defeat. A single piercing on his ear.
Race: Half Orc
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Height: 7ft
Weight: 300lbs
Class: Barbarian
Abilities: Physically strong and one tough cookie. As well has some knowledge in tracking and such.
Flaws: A bit sluggish in movement, not overly intelligent and lacks any form of charisma
Items: A mix match bit of armor the covers a good portion of his body but dose not provide the best protection. Water skins, a sack filled with two days worth of rations, flint and steel, two sun rods, whetstone. 10ft chain, 10ft rope. One set of winter clothing, one set of travel wear. A large heavy poleaxe.
Past: He never knew his parents seeing as they where never really around seeing as he was nothing more then a slave. Mosg of his youth was spent working in a mine. It was difficult and dangerous but it lead it made him psychically strong and tough. Around the age he reached adult hood he was traded off for some reason or another but it was a common thing or so he had been told. His new master ran an arena of sorts and they pitted slaves against each other. At first he was against it but he learned quickly that if he wanted to live he would have to kill anyone that was against him. His orcish nature came through for him and he was rather brutal to those that opposed him. Killing most even when they begged to be sparred, he just never heard there cries. Think was also something else that he had given up on seeing as he relied on his instincts on a fight and not some useless thought. The years went by slowly and each new month he was moved off to another arena, scars slowly made there way across his body and he wore them as a sigh of pride. Spending the better part of his adult life fighting he was given his freedom which struck him as odd but it was something he had earned or so his master told him. With his knew found freedom he began to explore the lands and moved to another. He works as a mercenary for time to time but seeks out challenges and tries to over come them.
Personality: Tryndamere acts in a brutal manner to those that would appose him, ignore cries for mercy. Aside from that he remains quite calm undermost circumstances. He is quite blunt and almost too honest, lying is something that dose not come naturally to him. He leaves thinking to the other seeing as it bores him and he is not so bright to begin with. He lives by this quote "act first ask questions later"
Drive: To leave a story behind that will be told for generation. Seeking out new challenges to better him self and add to his story.
Quirks: At times grunts instead of speaking, underestimates his strength which leads to some rather fun moments.
Theme Music: Archlord OST - Battle 1

Gaianame: Skuld HJG
Character Name: Agrias of the Lionguard

Marks: none
Race: Drow Elf
Alignment: Lawful Good
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 125 lbs
Class: Paladin

Abilities: Her strength (augmented by her belt), Very good health from following Sir Gareth's regimen since her youth, Her sharp mind and sharp eyes,

Flaws: Mild allergies to mold [will sneeze continuously, very hard for her to stop sneezing

Items: Full Plate Armor +1, Heavy Steel Shield, Mithral Greatsword +1, Masterwork Horseman's Flail, Masterwork Longsword, Masterwork Light Crossbow with Gnomish Sights with 40 bolts, Dagger, Belt of Giant Strength [inherited from Sir Gareth], Silver Holy Symbol of Torm, 4 Cure Light Wound potions, 2 antitoxins, 2 sunrods, 2 tanglefoot bags, plus other small equipment.

Past:

In the aftermath of an assault on a drow elf compound by allied forces, a Tormtar named Sir Gareth Whitethorn found a young female drow still alive after the successful assault. He would not kill a child who just learned to walk; so, the senior paladin took the drow girl back to the temple of Torm in Cormyr. He named her Agrias in honour of a Torm crusader born on the same day as the drow girl three centuries prior.

Sir Gareth raised the child as his own. With the aid of the other Torm priests, Sir Gareth brought up Agrias within the faith of Torm. Her life in drow society was simply a faded memory. The young drow vaguely even remembers the name given to her by her drow mother. Instead, Agrias has fond recollections of a kindly father who always read to her. Because of long elven lifespans, Sir Gareth passed away before Agrias reached her adolescent years.

Many years passed as the drow girl grew up within the church with other orphans who matured much faster. Agrias’ visible heritage caused many to view her with suspicion. Though often finding herself blamed for other orphan’s mischief, Sister Constance usually saw through the deception and set things right. Sister Constance became the motherly figure in Agrias’ life. Kind and loving, Constance helped guiding the young drow elf -- even disciplining her when Agrias herself was involved with mischief.

As Agrias grew older, she noticed that she was constantly being checked and tested more fervently than the other youths within the faith. Agrias found her examined thoroughly by priests of the Triad [Tyr, Torm and Ilmater]. Constantly feeling burdened by, as she saw it, the taint of her own blood; Agrias was at first resentful. Then she read about those of a dual nature as she saw herself -- reading about half-fiends. She learned about the constant struggle against their fiendish blood, and how most fail.

Then through Constance’s motherly love and Agrias’ own determination, the young drow woman dedicated her life to Torm’s service and prayed that she would never succumb to the “vileness” of her drow heritage. Agrias continuously pushed herself to prove her own worth, to prove herself stronger than her nature. She studied Torm’s faith and history with great furor.

On her seventieth birthday, it was a surprise to no one that Agrias was accepted as an esquire to a paladin lord. Lord Keldorn Greatgaunt chose Agrias to be trained due to the dedication and discipline displayed by the young drow. He was not disappointed. Lord Keldorn trained Agrias in the use of arms and armour and furthered Agrias’ training in the faith of Torm. During her time with Keldorn, Agrias served in the Nightwatch of the military town of Greatgaunt. Also, Agrias under Keldorn’s blessing had learned armorsmithing and weaponsmithing under the great dwarven craftsman Narthalin.

When finished with her tour under Keldorn, Agrias returned to Wheloon as a paladin to begin her duties of servitude as dictated by Torm under the Penitence of Duty. Her first assignment, to which Agrias privately believed was a prank, was to guard the Silvery Sembian Snail, a luxuriously furnished festhall on the crossroads of Wheloon staffed by beautiful escorts and run by a priest of Sune. After swallowing her pride, Agrias took the post and much to her chagrin noticed an escort named Kat that used to be one of the girls who picked on her several years before.

Time rolled on and usually the most exciting thing that would occur was correcting the rowdy drunks. Then, one night while doing an exterior patrol, Agrias saw a man assaulting Kat with a razor. Agrias closed and subdued the man and healed Kat’s wounds. Kat latched on to Agrias and sobbed into her shoulders. As it turned out, the man that Agrias subdued had murdered fifteen women in different cities and towns of Cormyr. After the trial and hanging of the murderer, Agrias was formally inducted into the Order of the Golden Lion and then appointed to a post at Castle Crag. There she served dutifully escorting caravans and government officials.

Then Nalavarauthatoryl the Devil Dragon attacked Cormyr with an enormous army of orcs and goblins. Agrias served in defence of the country from this horde, often conducting raids from Castle Crag. As the war was reaching its zenith, Agrias was tasked, along with many other soldiers, with the evacuation of Arabel. Agrias assisted in getting many people to safety and then latter acted as part of a screening force using hit-and-fade tactics to delay the horde’s advance.

Agrias was attached to a knight regiment under Lord Keldorn’s command who launched various strikes against the red dragon’s army. The war ended with the defeat of the red dragon by King Azoun’s hand, succumbing to his wounds shortly thereafter. Agrias was saddened by Azoun’s passing, never actually having met her king.

Unbeknownst to Agrias, the Crown was watching her. Soon after entering service as a paladin, news of the lady drow reached Azoun’s ear; and in turn asked his daughter Alusair to look into the youth. The king’s men conducted surveillance on Agrias at her various posts, even reading her monthly letters to Sister Constance. Agrias was observed even after the war when she was reunited with her aging surrogate mother. Since then, Agrias has been helping her local community of Wheloon rebuild after the war.

Personality: Tends to be quiet and reserved, guarded particularly around those she doesn't know. Will open up with friends with her wry wit, and she warms up. Will adopt those she trusts.
Drive: Her faith and devotion guides her. Strives to protect the defenseless. Wants to lead by example and inspire others.
Quirks: While sitting around thinking, Agrias has a tendancy to twirl a small lock of hair around in a circle near her ear with her finger.
Theme Music: "Hand of Sorrow" and "The Truth Beneath the Rose" by Within Temptation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAoWUkFawzc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwgHjecBEas

Gaianame: deathsand555
Character Name: Ramnun Redheart
Marks: A large tattoo of a dragon on his back; he got it when he was going through the delusion that it would protect him... now he has a strange habit
Race: Half Elf
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Height: 7" 02
Weight: 153 lbs
Class: bard
Abilities: great singer, great guitarist, quick wit and good with throwing knives
Flaws: stubborn, naive never trusts dwarves
Items: throwing knives (200), guitar, ring of speed, health potion (5), mana potion (5) and chain mail
Past: he was born and raised in the elven forest where he learned to be a bard he then went around the dwarvish mountains only to obtain his infamous dragon tattoo. He has never been in a relationship.
Personality: kind hearted and jubilant
Drive: for inspiration and fame.
Quirks: effects of his tattoo: hoards gold and sneezes fire
his left eye slightly twitches every now and then
Theme Music: through the fire and the flame - dragon force

Gaianame:bytbyt
Character Name:Kiva
Marks: Has a birthmark on his back that looks like a blue crescent moon
Race: Human Werewolf(Natural)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Height: 5'9
Weight: 140
Class: Monstrousness Humanoid3 Monk 2
Abilities: STR:13 DEX:18 CON:16 INT:13 WIS:18 CHA:13
Low-Light Vision, Scent, Iron Will, Alternate Form Lycanthropic Empathy, Curse of Lycanthropy, Damage Reduction 10/silver(In animal/hybrid form) +2 strength, +4 dexterity, +4 constitution(In Hybrid Form),Track, Stunning Fist, Flurry of Blows, Unarmed Strike, Improved, Unarmed Strike, Deflect Arrows, Evasion, Fast Movement Exotic Weapon Prof, Weapon Finesse, Weapon Focus: Claw Bracer,Improved Weapon Finesse, Agile Athlete Balance:8, Climb:8, Concentration:8, Craft Pottery:6, Diplomacy:9, Escape Artist:8, Hide:8, Jump:8, Knowledge Arcana: 1 Knowledge Religion: 3 Listen:8, Move Silently:8 Search:13, Sense Motive:8, Spot:8, Swim:1, Tumble:8, Survival:8
Flaws: Is not that Strong, or Smart and is not very good at swimming, also if he stays in hybrid form too long when fighting he may go a little berserk on his opponent
Items: 1 Masterwork Cold Iron Bracer, Steel Bucket with holes in it that can open and close, Money Belt, 1 Sun rod Google of Minute Seeing
Past: Born from the Blue Crescent Moon Tribe Kiva was born with Lycanthropy which was common for those among his tribe. However those who had it got it sealed by a magical ritual yet the Ritual did not have any effect on Kiva. Growing up Kiva found life hard having no control over his transformation or how to control himself when he transformed. When his mother began to think all was lost for her son she met a traveling Monk who was curious about the boy and asked who he got the Lycanthropy from. She told him his father but that he was able to control it. As if knowing something the Monk took the boy under his wing and trained him as a monk. After years of training Kiva acquired the art for controlling the man wolf power within his blood.
Personality: Kiva is a pretty frisky individual who is not afraid to speak his mind. He is usually well temped unless he shifts into his hybrid form in which things may get easily angered.
Drive: Gaining further control of man wolf power and sharping his skills, that and finding his father word be nice.
Quirks: Will run on all fours even in human form when excited and will occasionally rub his ears with his foot.
Theme Music:The Wolf Revealed

FatesMyBitch

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:14 pm
Reserved.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:17 am
I would like to reserve the Cleric/Paladin slot. And please let me know where to post my character [Also, are we using 3.5 or 4.0]  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:57 pm
STARTING POINT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image

In the Kingdom of the Copper Seals there is a city which is known as Marmes City. It sits on the shore of the nothern sea and is a prosperous port, one of the wealthiest cities on the entire continent. It is also home to adventurers. Now on the out skirts sits a tavern, whcih is named The Dragon and the Devil. It is a home for all travelers. Tales of great journeys are told as drinks are ordered and food consumed. A heavy smoke fills the air, illegal or otherwise.

This is where legends are born and heroes are discovered. Right now the universe is shifting into place as the balance of the world hangs in between.

And that is where our story begins.

FatesMyBitch

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara sighed and she nursed her drink. The tavern was dark and smoky but it was well known for holding adventurers. She needed a group and quickly. The sooner they got on the road the better off they would be. Mr. Ninja butted his head against her arm and she let him crawl into her hood. Pulling out her spell book Nara stared at the picture in the back. She already had it dedicated to memory but she still loved to look at it. Mr. Ninja slept soundly in her hood, unaware of his mistresses urge to move.

U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff