Submit

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:03 am

Single
Name: Joshua Hale
Nickname: Josh
Race: Human
Personality: Happy and Bubbly.
Looks like: 5'2" 125lbs. The image minus the goggles.
Bio: When he was younger he told his parent's that he liked guys and they got mad and grounded for life. All he does is eat alone in his room and talk to himself. In school he's considered an outcast because of it as well. He hasn't been with anyone like... that but he has had a few dates here and there.
Seme, Uke, or Seke:Seke
Pic:
User Image

-----------------------------------------------

Single

Name: Nathaniel Hale
Nickname: Nate
Personality: Calm and collected.
Looks like: He's about 5' 11" weighing at 165 pounds. He's not slender but he's not chubby either he's about in between. He likes sports to an extent but prefers playing at the park with his brothers.
Bio: Unlike his younger brother Joshua, Nathaniel never told his parent's that he was in love with a guy or what not. He's gone through several dates and has... done that with some guys. He doesn't show that he likes men cause he covers it up with staring at girls and purposely being caught looking at naked girls, so no one thought much of it.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Pic:
User Image

-------------------------------------------------------------

Single
Name: Lavi Ryuzaki
Nickname: Give him one if you like~
Personality: He is actually pretty quickly angered and easily irritated. He's quick to attack someone if told the wrong thing.
Looks like: He's pretty buff because he works out every so often. He's short for his age or so he thinks at about 5' 11". He weighs 176 pounds but it's all muscle baby~
Bio: As a kid he got into many fight's but he always had a soft side for flowers so whenever he got mad or in trouble with his parent's he would run and go to a field of flowers that he had found when he was about five. He would calm down and pick some flowers and take them home asking for forgiveness. When he grew up he decided to become a florist and so he went to college and learned all about flowers around the world when he opened a shop where he sells flowers to people that care or just want others to be happy the way he was when he saw them.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke no matter his personality
Pic: User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:47 am
Wanna RP with Judai Kaoru Yuuki?  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:42 am

yeah if were on at the same time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:19 pm
im on now but only 4 a few minutes, i have 2 head to work soon  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:26 pm

Oh. dang.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:31 pm
yeah ik. but i should b on 4 a while 2morrow  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:32 pm

okay. bye then have fun at work.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:15 pm
Wanna RP with Yuki?  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Name: Sora Kaleb Lockhart
Nickname: Unknown
Personality: His is optimistic and really joyful even though he looks serious all the time. He is really silly but very easy to make mad, since he is very emotional. He stands for justice and tries to defend any person that is being hurt in anyway. He does it physically sometimes but other times he messes around with their mind. He doesn't like to be wrong, which he usually is, so when he is he usually get's all emotional which changes his personality completely. He turns into a rude, angry jerk who would rather beat someones face in then be told "I'm sorry". When he's like that he despises the person that told him he was wrong until he gets a good nights rest. At that point he also starts blurting out things that are on the top of his mind, some of which aren't very appropriate, and if they're something no one should know he "sobers" up and goes back to his original personality.
Looks like: He has spiky hair that is really soft if touched. He is about 5' 7" and weighs around 168 pounds. He isn't very buff but he isn't a weakling, he has to be strong enough to be the Seme sometimes.
Bio: Sora lived in a happy family that used to always spend time together. After he reached an age where he could take care of himself his parents left him alone. They would go out on "business cruises" and leave him alone. One of the days that he was out at the park with friends he had noticed a person that was crying so he had made him happier. Later on they went to Sora's house to watch movies and play games when the other guy kissed him.Sora tried stopping him but couldn't. The other guy eventually stopped before telling him the reason. He was moving away alone, to live with another family member because he was gay. At the moment he stood up and apologized before trying to leave. Sora stopped him and they made out and eventually slept together. The next day he left and Sora was sad and had a more serious face but had the same personality. He went to college afterwords and never got into a relationship because he was waiting for his first "love". He became a somewhat of a known writer having sold a few books here-and-there but now he lives alone thinking about getting someone new since his "love" would never come back.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke
Pic: User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:34 am
I'm guessing from the 'single' thing above Lavi that hes free? Would you like to role play with one of my boys? you can take your pick it doesn't matter much to me who I use, though I think Naoki would be funny with the clash of personalities. :3 if your interested I mean.  

K o m o k u - s a n

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:22 am
K o m o k u - s a n
I'm guessing from the 'single' thing above Lavi that hes free? Would you like to role play with one of my boys? you can take your pick it doesn't matter much to me who I use, though I think Naoki would be funny with the clash of personalities. :3 if your interested I mean.

Yeah that's what it means~ and sure I would love to and Naoki's fine nwn  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:40 am
:3 alright you can start anywhere you want and I'll follow :3  

K o m o k u - s a n

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:44 am
uh can you start i'm working on the posty thingy that makes it look all cute and stuff~ can you please do it in the flower shop that he works.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:52 am
yeah sure :3  

K o m o k u - s a n

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:55 am
thank you~  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers