Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
Have you seen KHR?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Kyotouryuu I

Excitable Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:46 pm
the title says it all o-o  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:01 am
What's KHR? Is that some type of Kingdom Hearts anime? or is that the actual title?  

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:50 am
KHR!! FTW >>;

lol

@Mistress Zelda Uzikua
you have it all wrong!! KHR has nothing whatsoever to do with Kingdom Hearts.

KHR is an anime known as Kateikyoshi Hitman Reborn! ;O

<<; 8059 forever!!! >///<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:26 pm
I see, I didn't recognize it because it was shortened I suppose lol XD I remember seeing a preview for that some time ago  

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Mexican yoshi

Lucky Bunny

24,725 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:02 pm
Yes! the manga and anime.

Hyper Tsuna rulz User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:08 pm
I'm still reading the manga...I don't want to ruin anything but for the people that are in the 300 chapter area, would probably know who I'm talking about. Why is he still alive...I don't even want to know how old he is now. D8
That's a really bad case of *****  

Pandassassin

Sugary Friend

Divine Arkanum

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:34 am
This anime is beast I've seen all of the episodes but haven't read any of the manga... I would appreciate help with the online manga  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:28 am
Omg, no not yet. I haven't seen this anime, but I plan to.  

Galiel Kaicho

colorlessone

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:39 pm
Oh my gosh! Yes!! Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Love that anime! =) xD One of the longest (for me) yet most committed anime that I've watched in my life! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart (Other than DGM) I'm so glad I watched this anime though! My brother even loves it! As favorite character goes, I'd have to say Hibari Kyoya! emotion_bigheart I kind of favor Byakuran too. Don't hate!>//< I mean sure Hibari has a little bit of social/attitude issues, but I think he's just a Tsun lol. Who doesn't love a handsome and awesome OP character! xD Oh yeah, but the manga is done now. =) You even get to meet a new family in the manga which they do not show in the anime. The ending is, well quite satisfying if you think about it. The whole adventure and hardships and friendships they went through together. I mean you basically already know that Tsuna, you know, takes on his leadership role tyl into the future and still by his side is Reborn! =) Which is a pretty good thing to have. =) Oh, but there are some questions regarding character relationships in the future that I have, but other than that, everything is good! =) Totally recommend this anime! It has a strong sense of Friendship and unbreakable bonds that just hooks you up to it. And like lots of long animes, the beginning can be a bit slow, but that's only because they are introducing the characters. Once you know more about them, then the good stuff comes later and bonds grow deeper and tighter. Which I love to see here in KHR. So yeah, I'd totally recommend this! =D  
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games