Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
Does it mean anything to have repeated nightmares? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaonashi Akumu

Sparkly Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:02 pm
For almost a week now i've been having the same nightmare.

It starts out different as just a regular dream.

But then everything just goes dark, like a shadow just covered every single light source.

I see these white faces appear, though their realy masks.

I dont run, i dont move, i'm just standing.

I can see these strange deformed bodies behind the masks, as they come closer and closer.

Then when they're at a certain distance, my memory goes blank between then and when i wake up.

But i wake up violently, and paranoid... i freaked out looking at a string hanging on my bed post... but once i calm down i dont even know why i was so paranoid.

my grandma does dream interpretations so i somtimes wonder if it means anything... especialy since it's repeating.

What do you think Xsk? also have you ever had any such dreams?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:09 pm
I have had incredibly weird dream, but none repeating (same subject, but not the same dream)
They say every dream has a meaning, but I dont know why it would be repeating, Ask your grandma why (then maybe ask her about some of my random dreams XD, kidding)  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Kaonashi Akumu

Sparkly Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:12 pm
Vanna1994
I have had incredibly weird dream, but none repeating (same subject, but not the same dream)
They say every dream has a meaning, but I dont know why it would be repeating, Ask your grandma why (then maybe ask her about some of my random dreams XD, kidding)

lol my grandma speaks korean... i dont realy have a translator at the moment  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:56 pm
well Ive had a dream that was exactly the same for like 10 days in a row and it was real creepy. But nothing bad so I wouldnt stress over it unless it gones on for more than a week  

Sw33t Symphony

3,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaonashi Akumu

Sparkly Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:11 pm
XxLovely_DisaterxX
well Ive had a dream that was exactly the same for like 10 days in a row and it was real creepy. But nothing bad so I wouldnt stress over it unless it gones on for more than a week

still i hardly ever dream, at least not any i actualy remember, when i finally do start dreaming this happens  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:43 pm
Firstly, yes if you believe in that sort of thing, tremendously so.

As I don't know your life, I can't tell you what it is, but there is a "conflict" in your life, it could be anything but I call them conflicts. This conflict may not even be known openly to you, but your subconsciousness wants you to know it. Just as in light, darkness tells secrets, and they lie within the masks. You don't fear them because you're familiar with them, but everything inside of you tells you they're bad conflicts, the imagery goes along with it.

Knowing numbers and features could help me a little more.  

Noxious Weed

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Kaonashi Akumu

Sparkly Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:24 pm
Noxious Weed

As I don't know your life, I can't tell you what it is, but there is a "conflict" in your life, it could be anything but I call them conflicts. This conflict may not even be known openly to you, but your subconsciousness wants you to know it. Just as in light, darkness tells secrets, and they lie within the masks. You don't fear them because you're familiar with them, but everything inside of you tells you they're bad conflicts, the imagery goes along with it.

i dont know how to realy describe the masks or the beings behind them... my best description is of No-Face, from the movie Spirited Away. But even then they're not that much alike. The masks are circular, completly white aside from the eyes and mouth. And there is a bit of nose on it. The bodies are definatly more definate than No-faces, but still the limbs are kinda posistioned weird , even bug like. The body shape is mostly human, but partly transparent and black. but you can tell by the outline that it's pretty boney

As for the number there's 5 of them, all look the same  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:32 pm
Stitched Insomniac
Noxious Weed

i dont know how to realy describe the masks or the beings behind them... my best description is of No-Face, from the movie Spirited Away. But even then they're not that much alike. The masks are circular, completly white aside from the eyes and mouth. And there is a bit of nose on it. The bodies are definatly more definate than No-faces, but still the limbs are kinda posistioned weird , even bug like. The body shape is mostly human, but partly transparent and black. but you can tell by the outline that it's pretty boney

Well, from what I can make out it's the fact that their unknown, I'm not familiar with that particular being. It seems quite frightening for you to not be afraid of however.

Five is a very important number. If these creatures are against you, they are of higher power, I would suggest wearing earthen based items on you when you sleep, if you can find a braclet or ornament of turquoise I would sleep with it, it's less expensive than a dream catcher.  

Noxious Weed

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

hyuugaj4

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:41 pm
it means you suffer from a small form of szchitsophrenia which means that it probably won't go away until you stop questioning it i've had a few dreams like that and i just didn't care and they went away eventually don't worry bout it man  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:47 pm
Noxious Weed
Stitched Insomniac
Noxious Weed

Well, from what I can make out it's the fact that their unknown, I'm not familiar with that particular being. It seems quite frightening for you to not be afraid of however.

Five is a very important number. If these creatures are against you, they are of higher power, I would suggest wearing earthen based items on you when you sleep, if you can find a braclet or ornament of turquoise I would sleep with it, it's less expensive than a dream catcher.

when i said i didnt move as they approached me i didnt say i wasnt afraid. I was just unable to move.  

Kaonashi Akumu

Sparkly Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Kaonashi Akumu

Sparkly Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:48 pm
hyuugaj4
it means you suffer from a small form of szchitsophrenia which means that it probably won't go away until you stop questioning it i've had a few dreams like that and i just didn't care and they went away eventually don't worry bout it man

it's possible... my mom and uncle have it.

I've already gone through anxiety treatment  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:57 pm
Stitched Insomniac

No it doesn't. Only about 1 in 4million people have schizophrenia and the dopamine in your brain doesn't effect dreams, that's based on the chemicals released by food.

As for the ability of lacking movement, are you actually afraid in your heart at the same time, or only when you wake?  

Noxious Weed

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:01 pm

I have long since closed my eyes...
...Don't miss a trick

User Image

Uchiha Sasuke

I have extreme paranoia... But only when it is dark. I have no actual fear of the dark, i just get this feeling of intense paranoia, sorta like... Well I dunno but it's like I can see whats going on so I fear the worst? Nightmares... I have them everynight... Some good some bad.

These eyes of mine....
..My only goal lies in the darkness

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:02 pm
Noxious Weed
Stitched Insomniac

No it doesn't. Only about 1 in 4million people have schizophrenia and the dopamine in your brain doesn't effect dreams, that's based on the chemicals released by food.

As for the ability of lacking movement, are you actually afraid in your heart at the same time, or only when you wake?

I have extreme paranoia after waking as i said.

The image of the masked beings isnt what scares me

But something happens between when they come and when i wake up. I just cant remember it after waking up. But it's bad enough to make me wake up like i do.

Stitched Insomniac
But i wake up violently, and paranoid... i freaked out looking at a string hanging on my bed post... but once i calm down i dont even know why i was so paranoid.

Kaonashi Akumu

Sparkly Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 pm
hyuugaj4

I have long since closed my eyes...
...Don't miss a trick

User Image

Uchiha Sasuke

No. Btw interesting fact: one dream takes your mind three seconds to experience, showing the human brain's subconscious can process information reguarding hours of action in seconds, faster then a computer can process a video of that length, showing man kind has the mental compassity to outstrip a computer if only we could unlock that little vault inside our skulls.

These eyes of mine....
..My only goal lies in the darkness

City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas