Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:42 pm
Hey, what did he do to you guys anyway?

I'm just here for the RP, and well, BOO really is immature, and well... maybe we should just grow up... >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:47 pm
i have no idea what's going on. o_o apparently there has been some drama? gonk  

Prince Shinsuke

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Best Fapper Alive

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:49 pm
Corpse's announcement  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:50 pm
Ghost Lyfe
Corpse's announcement
i know that, that's why i'm here because i read it.

i'm stating that i don't know what has been going on to conclude to this. i had no idea there was such drama in this guild.  

Prince Shinsuke

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xXHopless RomanceXx

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:52 pm
I agree with him. I'm not very active in here because there are so many immature people in here. My tolerance for idiots gets used up at school. I can't deal with them anywhere else.

I don't blame him for leaving.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:54 pm
I never knew him, but I miss him already  

Sir Harley

O.G. Sex Symbol

Madame Satine Le Diamant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:09 pm
I bet he's just trying to get attention. Hell I would if my guild was down the toilet. His entire announcement was immature though, talk about punishing the Germans for the entire Holocaust. (It was the pig-faced Nazis). I really never knew him...talked about him...liked him, so it's my chance to talk about how annoyed he's making me for his injustice. Read my hate post if you want to see.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:47 pm
Find the people that pissed him off and dispose of them. ninja

I know the perfect river. Think of it. A natural coral reef made of human bones.  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:12 am
Madame Satine Le Diamant
I bet he's just trying to get attention. Hell I would if my guild was down the toilet. His entire announcement was immature though, talk about punishing the Germans for the entire Holocaust. (It was the pig-faced Nazis). I really never knew him...talked about him...liked him, so it's my chance to talk about how annoyed he's making me for his injustice. Read my hate post if you want to see.

Are you honestly this stupid or are you making a spirited attempt? Seriously, what was immature about the announcement informing us of the vice-captain's departure? How would you like it if everyone at your school or workplace or whatever suddenly began talking behind your back, making fun of you, but weren't willing to tell you to your face? Think about that for one moment and then ask yourself a very important question: What would I do in A Corpse's place?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:18 pm
I believe he is not going to read this, but in case you know him, please tell him to check this out, maybe it won't be so unworthy. It at least will "warm his heart."

I know exactly how those feel who are being talked about behind their backs, I have experienced it, and I know what it feels like. But as far as I know A Corpse from the announcements, he is not the guy that would go all cry and whine because of that, because he seems very strong at heart. I don't know if he has real friends here or some guys he can have fun with - not like I am offering myself as friend. i am sure i wouldn't be much of a good friend, i'm a childish 15 year old girl, dammit - and I would love it if he wouldn't leave. I just checked the last announcement where he announced he'd be leaving, but yet he seems to be not gone away, which I hope gives me time to let this message to him. I really loved his announcements. I admit, sometimes I was like ' O_O did he just really write out that word? wouldn't that need some other characters to hide it? are they gonna ban him or something for it? ' and sometimes there were like ' WTF IS THAT' but that is what kept the soul in me! It always made my day, and it's like an energy bomb thrown at me. I can either throw it away or read it. So I guess if he leaves, I'll leave, too. If craziness is away, why would I stay?

I apologize for my bad English o.o  

Colonel Gabrielle

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Colonel Gabrielle

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:21 pm
KeJoRo
Madame Satine Le Diamant

Are you honestly this stupid or are you making a spirited attempt? Seriously, what was immature about the announcement informing us of the vice-captain's departure? How would you like it if everyone at your school or workplace or whatever suddenly began talking behind your back, making fun of you, but weren't willing to tell you to your face? Think about that for one moment and then ask yourself a very important question: What would I do in A Corpse's place?

I guess it would be even acceptable if that was the case. I mean if he wanted attention. What's wrong with being wanted?

Also, I know it is hard to do, but care only about the real friends you have. I know how hard it is to do, because I am pretty much the one that always cares about how other think of them.
And I know what it is like to be the "party-man". You always try to make some fun and make people happy, which they only thank with a "dood, what's wrong with tha guy? he's a toootal freaak~..."
>.>  
Korra

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff