Submit

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:41 pm
Carolina says...
i got a letter that had an application and all to Miss Teen USA, at first i was like, "going in the garbage!" when i read they can even give u money for collage if u win, i kept on thinking, i'm not that pretty, but i do have talent, when i read everything though i saw, they wont have a talent competition, if ur asking how i got the recommendation, to tell u the truth, i have no idea, my guess was that miss universe (whatever her name is) was in the audience at my Bye Bye Birdie play, (there was a rumor going around that she was in there). Anyway, my question is, should i have filled in the application for it, cause i didnt, i think i sill can, but i didnt when i got it User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

Yes you should
                                              This is your big break to win money.
                                              Sure you might not be very pretty, but you can at least try. You got a recommendation and that means something!
                                              I highly encourage you to fill in your application. If you don't, you'll regret it. And may haunt you for the rest of your life.

Besides..even if you don't win, at least you will have fun doing it.
                                              It's not always about winning, it's about having fun. Try your hardest, but always remember, "Have fun."
                                              So yes, I think you should sign the application, and join in the fun.User Image

Profile / Bootygrabs

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zenally

4,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:02 pm
Go for it! Your young and awesome and this is an amazing opportunity!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:26 pm
GO FOR IT!
It might be fun, and you get a chance to get money for your education! You could go anywhere with the money they can give you! biggrin  

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:40 am
Go do it! You've got talent so go show it to the world! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:40 am
do it , i'll do great . 4laugh  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Darkswiftmist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:46 pm
sure go ahead and do it! i think u should, no harm would be done if u did it, and u might enjoy your self. LIke other ppl r saying, it could be once in a life time...plus u might get money, maybe not.. but try anyway.

But it all depends on if YOU really want to do it?  
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games