Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
bullshit

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruyashie

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:22 pm
anyone here about them people that had to reveal themselves if they signed that petiton against queer marriage? alot of those people got death threats and some almost got fired. i think its a load of bull s**t. the commies never had to reveal their names since the gov. didnt want anyone discriminating to come upon them. it makes no sense how queers want equality when they arent even gonna respect the straight people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:19 pm
Weird, because so far as I knew it was more common for people that went against gay marriage to physically/sexually/emotionally assualt LGBT people.  

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200

Samuel the Apostle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:48 am
Please don't use the term queers. No I am not gay but, we all need to watch that we don't use offencive terms that one might find offensive. The correct term is homosexual, not f*****t or queer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:22 am
Rainbowfied Mouse
Weird, because so far as I knew it was more common for people that went against gay marriage to physically/sexually/emotionally assualt LGBT people.

well guess what it happend even though we hear that gays are so friendly and loving, it did and pissed me off.  

Ruyashie

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ruyashie

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:29 am
Samuel the Apostle
Please don't use the term queers. No I am not gay but, we all need to watch that we don't use offencive terms that one might find offensive. The correct term is homosexual, not f*****t or queer.

what are u talkin about?? queer is not offensive it means out of the ordianry and i reckon it fits the situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:01 pm
Ruyashie
Rainbowfied Mouse

well guess what it happend even though we hear that gays are so friendly and loving, it did and pissed me off.

Sorry, but it's not as common as the other way around, so I'm not too worried

@Sam the Apostle - actually Queer is a term commonly used now, because it's the LGBTQ community (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer). It's not because it means weird though, because the term has been re-appropriated to describe a sexual orientation and/or gender identity or gender expression that does not conform to heteronormative society.  

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ruyashie

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:12 pm
Rainbowfied Mouse
Ruyashie
Rainbowfied Mouse

@Sam the Apostle - actually Queer is a term commonly used now, because it's the LGBTQ community (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer). It's not because it means weird though, because the term has been re-appropriated to describe a sexual orientation and/or gender identity or gender expression that does not conform to heteronormative society.

Quote:
no body did anything about it!!! but if one of my skinhead friends attacked a queer then the news and the 5-0 would be all on it. its bias  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:35 pm
Samuel the Apostle

And I'm going to jump in and second this. The usage of that term in this discussion, unless in the LGBTQ context, is out.  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:37 pm
Ruyashie
no body did anything about it!!! but if one of my skinhead friends attacked a queer then the news and the 5-0 would be all on it. its bias

I'm sure something was done about it... but the difference between what your friend did and what these people supposedly did that you fail to leave a link to is your friend probably attacked him for being gay, which in this country is considered a hate crime.

If you really want to get a topic out of this post a news article rather than just blurt it out, because quite frankly I hardly find that this would go unnoticed by the public eye were it really what your portray it to be.

And as agreed with the general, using queer in that context seems a bit inappropriate for a guild aimed at political debate and not reckless insults towards the LGBT community  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:51 am
Lord Bitememan
Samuel the Apostle

And I'm going to jump in and second this. The usage of that term in this discussion, unless in the LGBTQ context, is out.

I will have to agree also. Too me it doesn't sound right.  

Pumona

Kingthor2282

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:14 am
What gets me is the Left wants everyone to be treated as equalls, but if you smoke then you're made to be the villian...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:19 pm
Kingthor2282
What gets me is the Left wants everyone to be treated as equalls, but if you smoke then you're made to be the villian...

dood i love u (i aint no homo). finally someone sees that our freedom is being tored away  

Ruyashie

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:49 pm
Ruyashie
Kingthor2282

dood i love u (i aint no homo). finally someone sees that our freedom is being tored away

This is wrong, I'm for smoking... and that's not a conservative opinion, most people I know that define themselves as liberal are pro-smoking, it's the conservatives in my area that are anti-smoking because they think "one's body is a temple" based on a bible verse.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:51 am
Rainbowfied Mouse
Ruyashie
Kingthor2282

This is wrong, I'm for smoking... and that's not a conservative opinion, most people I know that define themselves as liberal are pro-smoking, it's the conservatives in my area that are anti-smoking because they think "one's body is a temple" based on a bible verse.

I would have to agree a little with Rainbowfield Mouse also. I know people on both sides that smoke and both sides will complain about it.  

Pumona

Ruyashie

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:47 pm
Rainbowfied Mouse
Ruyashie
Kingthor2282

where the hell do u see that im wrong?!?!? just because people in ur area are like that doesnt mean all conservatives are. and if ur so liberal why are u running a rebuplican guild??  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games