Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Elfen Lied Revivation Guild

Back to Guilds

An Elfen Lied fan guild,contests,games,roleplay and more! 

Tags: Elfen, Lied, Revivation, Guild 

Reply The Elfen Lied Revivation Guild
Captain Entries

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Haruist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:29 am
Post your entries here.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:02 pm
Elfen Lied is my favorite anime/manga. Since you are putting the seat up for grabs, I would like to apply for captain of the guild. Why do I want to be captain? I just love Elfen Lied. I think the Revivation Goal is a good idea. If I was captain I would keep adding good, serious members to the guild and fully extend it's capacity and potential. If we all reach for the stars, we can achieve this goal and hope that they make a new series. I am active most of the time on Gaia so I would be able to manage the guild most of the time. There are many improvements I could help with. I am very responsible and I take leadership seriously. I would appreciate if you let me be the captain for this guild.

My Personalized Oath -
As a proud member of the "Elfen Lied Revivation Goal" I swear to uphold the spirit and responsibility of the group, and never give-up on the dream of reviving the Elfen Lied Series. With my heart, and soul I pledge to this goal and dream.  

Brohski

Desirable Receiver

The Haruist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:46 pm
The Milli0naire
Elfen Lied is my favorite anime/manga. Since you are putting the seat up for grabs, I would like to apply for captain of the guild. Why do I want to be captain? I just love Elfen Lied. I think the Revivation Goal is a good idea. If I was captain I would keep adding good, serious members to the guild and fully extend it's capacity and potential. If we all reach for the stars, we can achieve this goal and hope that they make a new series. I am active most of the time on Gaia so I would be able to manage the guild most of the time. There are many improvements I could help with. I am very responsible and I take leadership seriously. I would appreciate if you let me be the captain for this guild.

My Personalized Oath -
As a proud member of the "Elfen Lied Revivation Goal" I swear to uphold the spirit and responsibility of the group, and never give-up on the dream of reviving the Elfen Lied Series. With my heart, and soul I pledge to this goal and dream.
God,I wondered why it took so long for someone to finally post =w=
Ah well. I will definitely look into your entry. I just need to wait for others to post possible entries. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:01 pm
The Haruist
The Milli0naire

My Personalized Oath -
God,I wondered why it took so long for someone to finally post =w=
Ah well. I will definitely look into your entry. I just need to wait for others to post possible entries. ^^

Thanks and yeah... Possible Future Entries rofl  

Brohski

Desirable Receiver

The Elfen Lied Revivation Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas