So after 100 hours of gameplay, I decided to redo the whole thing in FFTA. Target this time is to get the Cinqueda and Steal Weapon ability early.

All I needed was to remember which quests NOT to do. and fight everyone using only 5 units. Having 5 units triggers these thing called 'Tribe quests' posted by Montblanc himself which grants you a new recruit and a sub-point to negotiation rank. (which is needed to get the cinqueda)

Now, what I mentioned so far are all mentioned in a guide. The following is just something I noticed in a way which I never took notice before in my first (speed run to see story) and last run (in depth learn everything run). And I'd like to share it with you guys.

It's the 5 seasons of Ivalice. Not really many take notice of this, but it has its effects in the game. (including FFTA2) There are quests that appear only on certain seasons and it is easier to recruit people knowing the seasons. Each season has 20 days.

Kingmoon - season for recruiting Humes
Madmoon - season for recruiting Bangaa
Sagemoon - season for recruiting Nu mou
Huntmoon - season for recruiting Viera
Bardmoon - season for recruiting Moogles

And that's it. For people who already know this, it's pretty much... old news. sweatdrop But the game really got better for me when I became more aware of this. I, for one, did not like the idea that FFT and FFTA being in the same timeline cos FFT was very special to me only to be ruined by something sportslike like clan wars. But I played it anyways saying, that I enjoy the gameplay. In the end, the game grew on me; and what I just shared made me accept the game more. whee