Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Help Thread - Online Gameplay
My Classes: Need Advice

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue-alien

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:12 am
I don't have class names. But I've been doing a few classes myself. I'm at 3rd prestige at around the 20's

1st Class: (Standard)
Primary: UMP45w/ Holographic Sight
Secondary: USP No attachments (as of yet)
Equipment: Frag
Special: Stun
Perk 1: Marathon
Perk 2: Hardline
Perk 3: Commando Pro

2nd Class: (Sniping)
Primary .50 Cal w/Thermal
Secondary: G18
Equipment: Semtex
Special: Smoke
Perk 1: Slight of hand Pro
Perk 2: Stopping power
Perk 3: Steady Aim (Getting Pro)

3rd Class: (Anti-Air/Ground)
Primary: RPD
Secondary: AT4-HS (Still unlocking Javelin)
Perk 2: Stopping Power (getting Pro)
Perk 3: Sitrep (trying to get Pro)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:41 am
blue-alien
I don't have class names. But I've been doing a few classes myself. I'm at 3rd prestige at around the 20's

1st Class: (Standard)
Primary: UMP45w/ Holographic Sight
Secondary: USP No attachments (as of yet)
Perk 1: Marathon
Perk 2: Hardline

2nd Class: (Sniping)
Primary .50 Cal w/Thermal
Secondary: G18
Special: Smoke
Perk 2: Stopping power
Perk 3: Steady Aim (Getting Pro)

3rd Class: (Anti-Air/Ground)
Primary: RPD
Secondary: AT4-HS (Still unlocking Javelin)
Perk 2: Stopping Power (getting Pro)
Perk 3: Sitrep (trying to get Pro)

OK for your first class that is standard i would say that if you are using marathon that just makes me think that you are lazy and will waste a whole perk just so you font have keep clicking running over and over XD but if you are using UMP then holographic sight is the way to go and also if you choose marathon then hardline isn't a good option because marathon is mostly just used for fast hit and run games which gets you alot of kills but a somewhat fair amount of deaths, too and hardline is used to make it easire to get your killstreaks and you dont usually get killstreaks with it but also commando is a good choice for commando and marathon pro are pretty good so obviously you are a fast action in this class

OK for your 2nd class i would probably try to get an akimbo machine pistol because it actually has better aim when your far away and perfect aim when your closer to try to make you r G18 akimbo also i dont really see y you would use a smoke grenade in a sniping class because if you're trying to snipe them and they see you y would you use smoke they can run out and shoot faster and you cant snipe them so stick with the stun also this means you will be outside sniping or inside camping if you are inside, then keep youre second perk stopping power but if youre outside i would reccomend cold blooded and i dont see why you would need steady aim for a sniping class really doesnt make sence i would probably pick commando incase youre high up and need to fall to avoid death

OK for your third class i honestly very much dislike the RPD but i do think that the AT4 is (believe this) the best weapon to shoot down air vehicles slieght of hand is a very good choice with an RPD and stopping power, too but sitrep isnt i would reccomend commando you cant go wrong with commando

CHANGES YOU SHOULD MAKE:

1st class
*Change hardline to stopping power

2nd Class
*Get akimbo for G18
*Change Smoke grenade to stun grenade
*Change stopping power to cold blooded (if youre an outside sniper)
*Change to Commando

3rd class
Change SitRep to commando

ANd if you need another class, here is the class i do the very best in:

Primary: SCAR-H (with heartbeat sensor)
Secondary: AA-12 (with Red Dot Sight)
Equiptment: Semtex
Perk 1: Scavenger Pro
Perk 2: Hardline Pro
Perk 3: Commandro Pro  

I iAJ I

blue-alien

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:20 pm
alright I'll keep that in mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:40 pm
. . . Where's the edit button?!

Anyways. Steady aim is for when I get pro.

(But I already changed to commando.)  

blue-alien

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:00 pm
1st Class: *Stopping Power is not needed for UMP since it will always be a 3 shot kill. I recommend Cold Blooded for Stealth or Lightweight if you want to be a knifer. If you can live without the sight the a silencer and cold-blooded set is a good option

2nd Class: Everything looks good if your an aggressive sniper. If camping use claymores. Cold-blooded should only be used if your aim is precise otherwise you'll lose some One shot kills. Commando should be used if you snipe on smaller maps but I still recommend steady aim.

3rd Class: Use cold-blooded as an Anti-Air class, you wont get far with stopping power. Use a Stinger instead of a Javelin if you want solid Anti-air. The 3rd Perk is all Preference  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:00 pm
1st Class: The UMP doesn't need a sight really. If you aim mid body then you will usually get a head shot with your 3rd round. Use a silencer or extended mags depending on how long of a life you usually have. A silencer can help extend your life, but if your living long enough the extra mags can make a huge difference. Also, if your using marathon then I suggest you pair it with Lightweight.

2nd Class: That would be your standard sniping class. Thou I would get rid of the smoke for a claymore, and akimbo the G18s. But that's just my play style

3rd Class: Personally, I don't like LMG's. However, this is your preference. So get rid of Stopping Power for Cold Blooded, or you will never get off your AT4. 1st Perk should be rather Sleight of Hand if your focusing on ground, or Scavanger as you'll most likely run low on ammo...often.  

Sir Krishna

blue-alien

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:50 pm
Ah thanks for the Advise.

Well I have Three more classes.

4th Class: (FAiL)
Primary: FALw/ Holographic Sight
Secondary: Magnum w/Tactical knife
Perk 1: Marathon Pro
Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro

5th Class:
Primary: WA2000
Secondary: G18 Akimbo
Perk 1: Bling Pro
Perk 2: Cold-Blodded Pro
Perk 3: Steady Aim Pro

6th Class: HC FAiL
Primary: FAL W/ ACOG and Silencer
Secondary: M9 W/Silencer & Akimbo
Special: Flashbang
Perk 1: Bling Pro
Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro
Perk 3: Ninja Pro  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:15 pm
Class 4.: The HoloFal Combo. (2 shot kill if you didn't know) Anyways the setup seems pretty solid. Marathon if you move around a lot but in my opinion Sleight of Hand is solid too if you want a faster ADS kills. Bling w/Silencer is also another option if you wish to remain silent and still retain the 2 shot kill. Keep a shotgun for close encounters if you wish and Last Stand could help for getting last second before you die kills since the magnum can 2-3 shot kill enemies.

5th class: What did you bling you WA2000 with? Otherwise I have a alternative setup for you.

Primary. WA2000/ silenced
Secondary. Your choice
Equip and special: Your choice
Perk 1: Sleight of Hand
Perk 2: Stopping power/ Cold Blooded
Perk3: Steady Aim

This setup is a standard sniper setup. Stopping power could help you with One shot kills or cold-blooded to retain stealth.

Class 6: Not much I can say about this class. I don't play too much hardcore. All I can say is that ACOG sights take longer too aim down so avoid using it on smaller maps. If you dont mind losing your stealth for your secondary then the .44 Magnum is powerful choice in Hardcore as it is a 1-2 shot kill meaning in hardcore if you do use your ACOG/silenced Fal. The .44 magnum could be a small quick swap close quarters weapon if you do get into those tight encounters. Cold-Blooded would be recommended as in HardCore bullets are already as strong as it is.  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

TyIenoI

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:01 pm
Never use commando or sitrep its all about ninja everyone out there has astros and can hear you coming a mile away but i suggest some tryhard classess

Acr red dot

g18 akimbo

marathon

stopping power

ninja

ump fmj

marathon

lightweight

ninja

famas red dot

marathon

stopping power