This is the place to Chat,Roleplay,Play Games, And just have fun 

Tags: gold, lottery, friends, movie, girls 

Reply The Main Floor
Transsexuality

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should transsexual and transgendered people be accepted to this Guild?
  Yes
  No
  Don't know
View Results

Thorn73

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:13 pm
A question: does this guild accept male-to-female transsexual and transgendered people? What about the opposite? Should it? How do we define "female"? Do we use physical features, sexual organs, or something else? Thoughts? Comments?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:53 am
Maybe you should PM the captain :l  

o0Disapproval0o

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:35 am
Carolina says...
maybe male to female, like if they really felt like a girl at heart than yeah, but if they felt like a dude all along, i don't think so, this guild is to chat with other girls that have the same problems and to make friends and stuff, so if a female changes to a male they never felt like a girlUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:29 am
XemokyleX
Carolina says...
maybe male to female, like if they really felt like a girl at heart than yeah, but if they felt like a dude all along, i don't think so, this guild is to chat with other girls that have the same problems and to make friends and stuff, so if a female changes to a male they never felt like a girlUser Image
User Image

i agree, like every word of this was true

User Image

broadwaysinger

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:37 pm
XemokyleX
Carolina says...

I agree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:51 pm
I dont hav a personal opinion on that comment plus wat eva floats ur boat shudnt hav anything to do with mii opinon!!  

NottyRose01

4,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image
Cinnamon Toaast Says:

Thorn73
A question: does this guild accept male-to-female transsexual and transgendered people? What about the opposite? Should it? How do we define "female"? Do we use physical features, sexual organs, or something else? Thoughts? Comments?

To my knowledge, the guild clearly states that "Boys are not allowed!" "Girls only!"
Its basically saying that people who are born male shouldn't be allowed in the guild, and females who are born female should be allowed in. It mentions nothing about trans sexuality, so all we can judge really are the words that have been typed on the homepage.

However, I strongly do think that it's not whether or not if your a boy or a girl, but if you feel like a boy or a girl.
Being a male or female is totally different then feeling like one.
People who are born as a male or female are different to the opposite sex because of their physical features.
While people who feel like a female or male are different to the opposite sex because of what they feel emotionally.

How do girls in the guild connect to each other? Is it because of the physical features that created us to be female, or how we can relate to each other emotionally? (and sometimes physically, like periods.)
Although transgendered males may be males on the outside, they are totally different in the inside. Since they have always felt like a female, they can relate well to other transgendered males, and people who are physically female. As for transgendered females and physical males, I don't think so because trans gender males have never felt like a male. So how can they relate to them emotionally? In their shoes, it must be like trying to figure a boy out when you feel like a female. (Maybe for some of them, its like trying to talk to your secret crush. Any connections ladies?)
For this reason, trans gender males should be able to join the guild because they don't feel male. If you don't feel male, then you aren't male. Because they feel like a female. Its what they feel in their hearts.

Transgendered females, however, shouldn't be allowed in the guild.
They may be female physically, but I don't think they could relate to us girls very well emotionally, because they never felt like a girl, they always felt like they were a boy.
As the saying goes, what you feel..you become. Same goes for transgendered males.
Transgendered females probably relate better to physical males, and other transgendered females. Because they feel like a boy, they can relate well to a boy. Vice versa.

The whole purpose of this guild is to be able to talk about our problems, to chat with our fellow girls, to be accepted without the invasion of privacy from boys.
If transgendered males feel they have always been female, and never a male, then why not accept them as well?
Or at least, why not to get to know them?
Because what you do not know, you fear.
As for transgendered females, they shouldn't be allowed in the guild. How can they ever connect or relate well to us if they never felt like a girl? It's like accepting a boy to the guild.

..Live with what you got.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:15 pm
Yes because they want to be gurls  

LovleyDezzy_10

LadyJ86

Devoted Hourglass

13,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:18 pm
Yes. It's you're heart that counts.