44%
 44%  [ 28 ]
sew the school
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
call the police
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
I can't believe I'm even sugesting this but, Shrug it off and say everything is Okay.
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 63

II Stelmaria II

Naughty Explorer

8,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:06 pm
Before school ended some jerk stole my clarinet, naturally I freaked out to the point that I spent ten minuted running through the school looking for it. The jerk stuffed it in the custodian's closet, luckly it was unharmed and still sounds great but I was just wondering what you would do in that situation and what would you do to the person who stole it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:14 am
Well considering I can still play a drum if my drumsticks were stolen, I'd probably ignore it.

Of course, if I did find the person who stole them, I'd most likely punch them in the face after failing to persuade them into giving them back.

But that would be my first option if they stole my home drumsticks, those are my favorites.

The Percussive Otter

`Kel`
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:49 am
I would die

eek

If I ever found the person who did it, It would probably end in me going to jail. eek

No one messes with the oboe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:24 pm
Forgive me...

I own a 6k Powell Flute gonk
If it were ever stolen, I'd literally run down the hallways and hunt the person down who stole it. If I found the person, I'd punch his/her lights out and turn him/her over to the school. If I never end up finding that person, I'm suing my school's music department. scream

.....If I disappear.

lil_kitty_TNA

Beloved Friend

alexboolovesyou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:22 pm
`Kel`
I would die

eek

If I ever found the person who did it, It would probably end in me going to jail. eek

No one messes with the oboe.

Oh my jesus, you're soooo right!! Lol power to the oboe players.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:09 pm
I would cry. I can't help it. I'm overly emotional sometimes. haha

But my parents put my cello under their insurance so hopefully I would be reimbursed.  

thequietwriter

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

sasori-sensai

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:41 pm
i would die.. neutral and then HUNT DOWN THE JERK WHO STOLE IT AND BEAT THE INSIDES OUT OF HIM. > biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:30 pm
I play the bassoon, which is heavy.

Haa, after school I was waiting to get picked up, and I set my bassoon down.
Seconds later, my friend runs up behind me and attempts to steal my instrument and run.
. . .
She didn't last long. biggrin

jahooliah

lil_kitty_TNA

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:27 pm
jahooliah
I play the bassoon, which is heavy.

Haa, after school I was waiting to get picked up, and I set my bassoon down.
Seconds later, my friend runs up behind me and attempts to steal my instrument and run.
. . .
She didn't last long. biggrin
Forgive me....

That's hilarious.

......If I disappear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:12 pm
I would freak out. But then again who can run fast with a cello?  

SCOUT MASTER HARLAN

Liberal Sex Symbol

PenguinGirl11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:40 am
id probably have a panic attack then run through the halls crying and looking for it.
at my school the instrument closet is really crowded since theres a lot of students and the room is just about as big as a normal closet so i worry every day that i put it there.
but my violin case looks a lot different than most of the ones others have so it should be easy to locate.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:12 am
Police report --> insurance. Although I bought my viola for 2500, I had 7 years of credit with the luthier for having rented from him for so long. So with my viola being appraised with everything that comes with it ($300 case, $1200 bow etc) at over 5k, to not insure it would be like throwing it off a building the night before a Julliard audition  

Phenotype

liebestraume

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:06 am
I play piano and pipe organ. If someone manages to break into my church, dismantle the pipes and console, and haul them all away before anyone is the wiser, then they are the coolest thieves ever and I cannot fault them for being so cool.

I mean, yeah, there's the whole theft and sacrelige. But seriously? Organ thieves? There's some brass balls right there! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:25 pm
im middle school i came to my orchestra class and found my violin missing i freaked out so much i almost cried but after the weekend i found it back in the classroom i was soooooo happy  

Vampire_Panda14

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100

flutopia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:48 pm
I would probably die from panic. $13,000 flute and $5,600 piccolo. I took both to Europe for a music trip last year, and I couldn't get insurance because I was under 18. Nothing bad happened though! Yay!  
Classical Musicians Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff