Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
The Palace of the Fire Lord Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:51 am
Here, The Fire Lord and his family and staff live and work. The palace is in the center of the Fire Nation capital, and can be seen from miles around. Not only is the palace huge, but there is a lot of room on the grounds to hold a privet park for after noon strolls, a small pond, and countless rooms and floors in the palace itself. These halls hold stories of generations of the Fire Lords befor Fire Lord Ingis...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:28 am
User Image
Fire Lady Fotia walked about the palace coradors alone, thinking to herself... She stopped and looked out the huge balcony that was set into this hallway. It over looked the West side of the kingdom, and the rest if the palace's extencive grounds. The sun was rising over the horizen, and she could feel her firebending getting stronger. She continuded down the hall, wondering where the rest of her family was...

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Tori the Invincible

6,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:10 pm
can i be th fire pricese i am a girl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:18 pm
((Please pose in parentheses when talking out of character; and you will have to ask the Vice captain or Captain for that. Since I am neither, I cant tell you that. Also, Please try to be as literate as possible. People would like to know what your saying... Thank you!)  

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:13 pm
Kaiza walks in the palace and sees the fire lady (his mom). "hey mom" he says approaching her

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:53 pm
User Image
Fotia turned to see Kaiza, her son. She smiled warmly, then walked towards him, with open arms. She grabbed him lightly by the shoulders and have him a small kiss on the fore head.
"Hello, Son." She greeted.
"Where have you been?" She asked, letting him go...

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:15 pm
"well I was practicing in the Agni Kai stadium then I got in a fight" he said putting his hand on his cut. "and he became the first person to ever harm me" he said looking down  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:58 pm
Luther enteres the castle. "Where is Lady Fotia!" Luther asked one of the guards. "Not sure sir but i will assist you" Sam pushed him aside. "Not needed" Luther wondered the castle looking for the queen.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:04 pm
Kaiza folded his arms waiting to see his mother's reaction to the story

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image
Fotia gave her son a conserned look. She put her hand on his sholder and looked into his eyes.
"Well, son, believe me, who ever it was had luck, and that's all." She said cleaning the drop of dry blood from his head.
"You are a great fighter, and with practice, one day you will be invincible." Fotia said sweetly to her son. She gave him another kiss on the for head and then patted his back lightly. Just then, she heard a comotion somewhere in the castle. She also heard her name. She raised a eye brow in question, and looked up and down the hall, looking to see if anyone was coming...

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:53 pm
Kaiza smiled "he caught me at my only open spot, when I shoot lightning" he said as he turned to see what was happening

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:30 pm
Luther walked down the hall and infront of The fire lady Fotia and Kaiza. "Ahh royal family i have been searching for you" Luther smirked as he bowed. "M'lady I just got news of another invasion from the earth kingdom" Luther spoked respectfully.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:15 pm
User ImageFotia looked at him with a confused look.
"I know I am the Fire Lady, but shouldn't you tell my husband this?" She questioned, but then just sighed.
"Never mind that. What is your news, Luther?" She asked with a tone of urgency...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:58 pm
"My men stationed in omashu had sent me a letter saying the earth kingdom deployed their top benders to invade the city" Luther spoke calmly. "As our nations top spy may i suggest i take a small platoon to stop the earth benders?"  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
Fire Nation

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers