Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Profiles
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx's Profiles :]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:04 pm
User Image
-Basic Info-
Name: Daichi (no last name)
Nickname(s): Dai
Nation: Earth Kingdom
Bender and what kind if yes: Yes, Earthbender
Orientation: Bisexual (lol likes guys more than girls though xD)

-Looks-
Hair color: blond (looks gold)
Eye color: very light blue
Skin Tone: pale
Height: 6'2"

-More Info-
Side: Neutral, doesn't really know yet
Weapon(s): sword, multiple daggers, bending
Dislikes: day-time, snobby rich people, Fire Nation
Biography: Daichi grew up in Ba Sing Se in a household of well known thieves. Learning to steal goods at a young age, it helped and also hurt Daichi growing up. Many people shunned him for a multitude of reasons. He was considered an outcast due to the color of his hair and eyes (most people in Ba Sing Se had black or brown hair/green, brown, or gray eyes). He has gotten used to the torment and grew up to be a pretty normal earthbender. He's kind and caring, putting his life on the line and others needs before his. Still, every once in a while- he shows his other side. The side he never usually shows people- angry, aggressive, and even more deadly.
Theme Song: Nickelback- Too Bad
Other: He has a pet Ostrich Horse, who's name is Tiko, that is his only form of transportation (who is now deceased thanks to Fire Lady Fotia) He is secretly very protective of people. He has insomnia but he takes only short, quick naps and never actually sleeps (lol). He can know tiny bits and pieces of a person by looking at them [his eyes change color sometimes when he's doing it] (also he can tell where people are by the vibrations in the ground).  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:19 pm
Accepted. ( ^^)  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:45 am
User Image
-Basic Info-
Name: Akio Lee (Fire Lord’s Oldest Son)
Nickname(s): Prince Akio, Heir to the Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation
Bender and what kind if yes: Yes, Firebender
Orientation: Straight...Bi...doesn't really care at the moment though. Frankly- he'll date anyone who can deal with him.

-Looks-
Hair color: jet black
Eye color: dark blood red
Skin Tone: slightly pale
Height: 6'5” (yes he is very tall x3)

-More Info-
Side: Neutral (leaning more toward the side of good)
Weapon(s): metal claws, brass knuckles
Likes: fire, night, fighting (when necessary), traveling, his siblings
Dislikes: un-needed conflict, his father, loud noises
Biography: I am the first born son of Fire Lord Ignis . Because of this- I am the heir and soon to be ruler of the Fire Nation. I am supposed to follow in my ancestor’s footsteps to try and make their dreams a reality- all nations under one: the fire nation. To most people, they’d follow this right down to the very last detail. I, on the other hand, will not. I refuse to bring my people down that path of destruction and ultimately- to war. I do not wish to see my people fight and die over one man’s greed. There has been too much evil within my family, and I intend for it to stop. At the age of 14, I was already an expert firebender, beating ever teacher my parents sent to teach me. Now- I am 19, my father’s cruel dreams are slowly taking place, and finally…the new Avatar has returned. I will try and (secretly) help, but I do not know how much I am able to do.
Theme Song: Prayer- Disturbed
Other: He deeply cares for his younger sister and brother, and he will do anything to make them happy or protect them. (lol he can SLIGHTLY read minds)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:52 pm
Accepted.  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:38 pm
((LOL LAST CHARACTERS I SWEAR xD))

User Image
-Basic Info-
Name: Lulu and Tomas
Nickname(s): none
Nation: Water Tribe
Bender and what kind if yes: both- yes, waterbenders
Orientation: straight

-Looks-
Hair color: Lulu- Brown, Tomas- Black
Eye color: pale blue
Skin Tone: pale
Height: Lulu- 5’8”, Tomas-3’5”

-More Info-
Side: Good
Weapon(s): bending
Dislikes: Lulu- fighting, conflict, war; Tomas- fire nation(scared of firebenders), not seeing Daichi, people getting hurt
Biography: Lulu was born and raised within the Northern Water Tribe. She married a name named Vincent and they had a son- Tomas. Not too long ago, firebenders came and attacked their village. Tomas’s father was killed protecting him and his mother (that is why he is afraid of firebenders). They met Daichi when he came to the Northpole in hiding from some Earth Kingdom agents. They’ve been friends ever since.
Other: Tomas considered Daichi to be an older brother and his idol- since he doesn’t have a father or any siblings.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:05 pm
Accepted. ( ^^)  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out