Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
The Earth King's Palace Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:41 pm
This is the Earth King's Palace, where he and his family stay.
The Palace is in the Upper Ring of Ba sing Se, where all the nobility stay.
The Palace over looks all of Ba sing Se and is made of mostly stone, and is decked out in Green.
Guards upon guards guard the palace, so if your trying to brake in, good luck...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:46 pm
User Image
-Ρɾɪȵȼɛƨƨ Ƭɪϵʀʀα-
-Princess of the Earth Kingdom - Daughter of the Earth King - Master Earth Bender

Tierra sat in her room, on her bead, bored out of her mind. She was mindlessly creating and dissipating stalagmites from the ceiling of her room. She left out a great sigh, and sat up.
"I wonder what I should do today..." She asked herself, so bored.
Then an idea came to here...
"Oh! I should visit Omashu! I haven't been there in such a long time..." She said to herself. She stood up, dust off her self, then walked out of the room, to fetch a fast ride to Omashu...

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:19 pm
"Just because Im a Princess...
-Ρɾɪȵȼɛƨƨ Ƭɪϵʀʀα-
-Princess of the Earth Kingdom - Daughter of the Earth King - Master Earth Bender
User Image
After a long trip to Omashu, Princess Teirra decided to just to walk the halls of the palace and try to relax...

Doesnt mean I cant kick butt..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:21 pm
A servant ran through the palace, looking for the princess. "Princess Tierra!" The servant called, holding a wrapped present in his hands. "This came shortly after you arrived." He held the present and the note out to the princess, bowing.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:36 pm
-Ρɾɪȵȼɛƨƨ Ƭɪϵʀʀα-
User Image
Tierra looked at the wrapped gift with puzzlement.
"Who could this be from? It is no special occasion..." She said to herself. She opened the gift, and looked in the gift box, she also let the servant see too...

((I wrote it like this so you can make up a gift to give me... Cuz I really dont know what I would want... LOL. You can also read the card if you want...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:47 pm
Inside the box was a beautifully crafted Jade necklace. The smooth and clean cut designs made it looks like it was fit for royalty. 6 main Jade pieces covered the front of the necklace as smaller but even more beautiful pieces covered the rest of the necklace. The small note was written quickly but neat onto a small piece of paper.

"Dear Princess,
I know you said you didn't need payment, but I still think it was right to get you something in return for your generosity
toward me and my friend. May you enjoy this necklace and we meet again soon, Princess Tierra.

And do not worry, I didn't steal this one.

From,
Daichi"

((looks like this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:01 pm
-Ρɾɪȵȼɛƨƨ Ƭɪϵʀʀα-
User Image
Tierra gasped at the beautiful necklace that sat inside the box. She took it and put it on, seeing it was perfect.
"Oh, my..." She said with delight. She then read the note, and smiled. She put the note in the box and looked up.
"That will be all. Thank you." She said dismissing the servant. She then continued her peaceful walk through the palace, now happy that she had made a new friend...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:05 pm
((xD lol just dropped by to post that x3))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image
~Prince Damien - Son of the Earth King~

Damien hid in the ceiling rafters spying on his older sister. He jumped off to the wall and slid down it using his shoes to slow him down. He reached a half way point and let go dropping the rest of the way, then skill rolled, stopping in front of Tierra. He stood up and looked at Tierra "Hey Sis!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:26 pm
Teirra watched her brother appear from the rafters. She roller her yes at him showing off, she she couldn't help but smile.
She grabbed him playfully and messed up his hair alittle, then let go of him with a shove.
"Hey Bro! What's been up? Besides spying from the rafters?" Teirra joked...  

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image

Damien fixed his hair, "What can I say, Im basically bored!" He looked at her and saw the jade necklace, "Oh, whats with the necklace... Is it from an admirer?" He said as a joke as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:40 pm
Tierra touched her new jade necklace that the pesent boy gave her... She kidingly pushed her brother in the shoulder and laughed.
"An admirer? For me? Ha!" She laughed sarcasticly...
"Uh, I don't know who it's from. It just... Showed up." she said shrugging.
"Ok, now, what do you want to do before we both die of excessive bordom, little bro?" She asked, starting to walk down the hall, then stopped and waited for him to get the signal she was going to continue to walk, then stared walking again with him following...  

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image

Damien started following her down the hall. After walking for a while he looked at his sister, "Why don't we go and take a little stroll in the city?" He said thinking that leaving the palace sounded like a good idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:54 pm
Tierra smiled at the idea.
"Thats a good idea." She said with delight...
"But, you know Father is going to make us take a couple Di Lee... Especially with the war and eveything..." She said, sounding glum. They almost never got any privacy anywere... Except maybe the Bathroom...  

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image

Damien smirked, "You mean like those two that are hiding over there?" He said pointing to a spot that hid two Dia li agents, one of their hats barely sticking out, "You have to admit that they do their job well." He said in admiration to them. He looked back at Tierra, "Do you think that you could make a dust cloud, because we can lose the Dia Li agents, having at least 20 to about 40 seconds for them to get to the dust cloud and find us gone."

Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff