Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
4th of July

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:34 pm
I hope I'm not making anyone feel left out here by making a thread about a holiday that some people may not celebrate because they may not live in America. ^^

Anywho... for those who can relate to me...

I've been hearing a "BOOM!" at the most unexpected moments. It scares the heck out of me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:36 pm
Lol Me To Except I Dont Get Scared. Just Surprised.
xD
A Rocket Came Flying Through The Window And i was Like OH SHIZ THE TERRORIST ARE HERE DX
LOL

koolay0

Sabaism

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:53 am
We had our fireworks last night and we're stopping by NY tomorrow for fireworks before we head up to Canada.

A few years ago we had to stop by England on 4th July for a layover. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:21 pm
sorry about scaring u people im just so excited i like to light them up one time the fuse stop right before it exploded so i wasnt sure if i should light it again cause it wasnt enough time for me to get away so i didnt o.0  

fernny999

5,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ZooboomafuSaboteur

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:11 pm
Happy 3rd of July today everyone! Who cant wait 4 tomorrow's EXPLOSIONs?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:10 pm
I'm one of those people who firmly believes all holidays have become completely commercialized
and it disgusts me  

kitty in psychosis

The Iliaddict

Hygenic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:57 pm
we've had fireworks booming since last week. my brother fell out of his chair when the first firework exploded about a week ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:26 pm
kitty in psychosis
I'm one of those people who firmly believes all holidays have become completely commercialized
and it disgusts me

Sorry about that. xD

I guess I disgust you too because I enjoy the over-commercialized holidays. sweatdrop I find them fun.  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:05 am
illusive_chaos
kitty in psychosis
and it disgusts me

Sorry about that. xD

I guess I disgust you too because I enjoy the over-commercialized holidays. sweatdrop I find them fun.
what's the point in celebrating something when you don't know what it is you're actually celebrating?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 pm
kitty in psychosis
illusive_chaos
kitty in psychosis
and it disgusts me

Sorry about that. xD

what's the point in celebrating something when you don't know what it is you're actually celebrating?

Well, holidays can mean different things to many people. To me, thanksgiving means being with family (so I'm celebrating family, I guess) even if it does have a history behind it and many of the stories told to me about it when I was a child were pretty much false. sweatdrop Xmas also has a meaning of it's own for me, again, even if the reasons why I celebrate it is not the same reasons why it was made in the first place. I have my own reasons for celebrating them. If someone chooses not to celebrate them because they don't understand the true meaning or they dislike the what it has become over the years, they don't have to. :] I believe in everyone doing what they wish to do as long as it doesn't hurt others. I mean, I hope me celebrating these over commercialized holidays isn't hurting anyone. o.o

But I respect your point of view. Their original meanings have been lost over the years. I can completely understand that and I can understand how that may upset people too.  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Onelaughing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:21 pm
I am a Canadian but Imma still gonna say happy forth of July!! & it's my friend's b-day ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:20 am
Necro thread FTW on 4th of July
Randomness!

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items