Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Round Table (Discussion and Debates)
Spells and Occult Summonings you know

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxSeikoxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:47 pm
I have been very paranoid in these few months. Lately i have been feeling a force near me. When i was opening the door to have dinner, it couldn't open and its not locked or anything. I felt that someone is trying to not let me open the door, but then i just pushed it and the door opened. It made me felt..i just pushed against something, like a mysterious force, or a spirit. If its a spirit, i assume that it might be a child, because i opened it with my strength not at a full level.

Suddenly, at night i began hearing strange noises, i just shook it off and thinking it must be my brother watching FIFA world cup. Then i heard this noise...something that is crawling to me. In my mind i was screaming for it to go away. I commanded it to stop going near me or else i will do something to them. It immediately stopped after my thoughts of clearing it.

Ever since them, i have been feeling paranoid. Something is out to get me, but i just can't put my finger to it.
I need some protection or spells or any help that will ease my mind and stop the mysterious force. Right now, i just escaped a cold which i think it got to do with the force. I have been eating healthily, staying away from too much junk food and doing some fitness. It's odd for me to get sore throat and running nose out of nowhere.

If you know about these things, or exprienced it can you please give me some sort of advice or help. If you know any spells that can keep the force away, or summoning good spirits that can ease me down, don't be afraid to post your knowledge.
Also, today i suddenly smiled out of nowhere. I felt like i am being forced to smile, or something came inside me and forced me to smile. It wasn't a pleasant smile either, looks more of a mischief smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:28 pm
First things first, calm down. I think that most things like this are fueled by you and you alone. So calm down. Drink a cup of a mild, pleasant tea, such as a chamomile or a peppermint. Raspberry might be nice too. If it's hot, brew at double-strength and pour the steeped tea over ice. The point of this is to relax for a while, and look at the situation a little more objectively.

Secondly, keep track of the time of day that these 'odd' things are happening. If it's during a time that you're usually asleep, go to bed earlier. Seriously. No need to meddle in the affairs of giants if a small schedule shift will fix it. If there's a pattern in the timing of these events, keep special track of it. For bonus points, keep track of the happenings on a calender, and look for patterns with lunar phases, days of the week, et cetera.

Thirdly, what sort of a state are you usually in when these things happen? Are you usually quite awake, energetic, or energetic with nowhere for the energy to go? Are you alone, with company, with a specific person, etc?

The three steps above are ways to try to figure out the origin of this whatever-it-is. If you want to take general protective measures that have very little (if any) chance of negative side-effects, I'd suggest placing small bowls of salt in the corners of the room you wish to protect. You may also want to consider leaving out a bowl of milk, bread or native fruits outside the door to your house, or near your household garden. Another, slightly riskier in my eyes, option is to hold a sage ceremony, or simply buy a smudge stick (you can usually find them at natural food stores-- they're made of sage and sometimes other things like lavender) and burn it near where your troubles are.

If you ask me about this one, though, I'd say that it's probably an incident of self-hypnosis, at first glance. Considering both things you mentioned happened near the evening, you might have been tired, which is a wonderful way to start half-seeing things that aren't there.

I'm not saying that a paranormal explanation is impossible, just that it's much less likely than otherwise.

TLDR? Calm down, it's probably you. Put salt in your corners and keep track of what time creepy stuff happens.

Zurah

Tipsy Phantom

8,175 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

xxSeikoxx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:37 pm
Zurah
First things first, calm down. I think that most things like this are fueled by you and you alone. So calm down. Drink a cup of a mild, pleasant tea, such as a chamomile or a peppermint. Raspberry might be nice too. If it's hot, brew at double-strength and pour the steeped tea over ice. The point of this is to relax for a while, and look at the situation a little more objectively.

Secondly, keep track of the time of day that these 'odd' things are happening. If it's during a time that you're usually asleep, go to bed earlier. Seriously. No need to meddle in the affairs of giants if a small schedule shift will fix it. If there's a pattern in the timing of these events, keep special track of it. For bonus points, keep track of the happenings on a calender, and look for patterns with lunar phases, days of the week, et cetera.

Thirdly, what sort of a state are you usually in when these things happen? Are you usually quite awake, energetic, or energetic with nowhere for the energy to go? Are you alone, with company, with a specific person, etc?

The three steps above are ways to try to figure out the origin of this whatever-it-is. If you want to take general protective measures that have very little (if any) chance of negative side-effects, I'd suggest placing small bowls of salt in the corners of the room you wish to protect. You may also want to consider leaving out a bowl of milk, bread or native fruits outside the door to your house, or near your household garden. Another, slightly riskier in my eyes, option is to hold a sage ceremony, or simply buy a smudge stick (you can usually find them at natural food stores-- they're made of sage and sometimes other things like lavender) and burn it near where your troubles are.

If you ask me about this one, though, I'd say that it's probably an incident of self-hypnosis, at first glance. Considering both things you mentioned happened near the evening, you might have been tired, which is a wonderful way to start half-seeing things that aren't there.

I'm not saying that a paranormal explanation is impossible, just that it's much less likely than otherwise.

TLDR? Calm down, it's probably you. Put salt in your corners and keep track of what time creepy stuff happens.

When these sort of things happen im usually quiet energetic. It has been happening since my childhood. It's kind of a monthly pattern. I don't remember half-seeing things, i get 10 hours of sleep everyday. It also can't be the air pressure when i can't open my door, it's never windy at all. I drink tea every morning to keep on me on track. Ever since i moved in here, it has been happening like that. When i look back there is some strange shadows on the wall. Thank you for your advice and suggestions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:25 pm
You could trash talk whatever it is scaring you, metaphysical or just plain physical.

It's fun! "Seriously, d**k-bag. Stop being a d**k and dickin around. I'm tryin ta sleep. Night d**k face".

Might not stop the noise, but it'll make you feel confident and maybe even help you laugh. And if said alleged spirits are actually bothering you, they might stop due to you not being afraid of them any more.

Trash talking. It works wonders.  

Cellach

xxSeikoxx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:55 pm
Cellach
You could trash talk whatever it is scaring you, metaphysical or just plain physical.

It's fun! "Seriously, d**k-bag. Stop being a d**k and dickin around. I'm tryin ta sleep. Night d**k face".

Might not stop the noise, but it'll make you feel confident and maybe even help you laugh. And if said alleged spirits are actually bothering you, they might stop due to you not being afraid of them any more.

Trash talking. It works wonders.

Ah, i shall try trash talking tonight then xD Although, does it provoke them more if i cuss at them? O-o  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:48 pm
Well, good luck. Remember to look at it all skeptically, and remind yourself that it's probably nothing.

Indeed. The trash talking bit sounds fun. Singing also can help. :3

Zurah

Tipsy Phantom

8,175 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Ritual at Dusk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:04 pm
Try smudge sticks made from Sage or Cedar. Also, salt is good to help protect so maybe you can sprinkle it around you house. try www.spellsandmagic.com for a good protection spell because I've used spells from that site and they work very well.  
The Round Table (Discussion and Debates)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games