Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)
Teacher for Hire!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxSeikoxx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:16 am
I'm a young girl who is curious about Wiccan magic and the beliefs.
I have been reading books about magic written by professors. I even believed giants are real. My curiousity takes advantage of me the most. I am taking up religion courses at my school, hoping to learn more about the wrong and the rights.
I need an exprienced person in wiccan magic, neopagan religions, knowledge of ancient celtic society and good witchcraft that does no harm to yourself and other people.

I need someone to help me have a better understanding and how magic should be performed or not accidentally bringing bad luck.
Lately at my apartment, after a few encounters of strange weird things the walls started leaking. When i moved in there, it was in a perfect condition and sold for a high price.
It is weird and confusing for me to take it all in. I will tell you more about this, if you are willing to discuss it with me in private messages, otherwise i might get a few people angry with a long lengthy post.
If you are some dangerous person wanting to do any harm to me. I WILL BE WATCHING YOU, i have been taught dangers of strangers for a few years, i am not dumb enough to give out my real name, picture, address etc.
If you do ask me personal questions i will just answer "Fake street 2184".
I will be more than happy to be taught by a person experienced in magic etc.
I know, magic is not the thing you want to mess with. I have been making christian, buddhist friends for these years. 99% of my friends are religious... sweatdrop
So please teach me! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:48 am
If you have a question or need help with something just ask. I won't charge for helping you because I'm not really a teacher. I'm a researcher and i don't claim to know what answers are right for you until i know what questions you have.  

Lovely-Avarice

Unforgiving Bloodsucker

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games