Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Roleplay/Fanfictions
Final Fantasy Negative One [Role-d][roleplay commence!!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:09 am
Wouldn't it be nice if we could create a Final Fantasy of our own; make up our own world, enjoy our own fantasy.

Final Fantasy Negative One

A Little Sypnosis:

In the land of dark, is where the story starts. Burnt trees all around, dark land, dark ground. Even the sky hasn't shown some sun in a long while. Buildings are tall and pointy, just like how a castle would be. Sadness mourned all around; people weeping, praying, hoping that they were just in a nightmare. Hints of the "happening" were everywhere, no one could ever forget.

The land wasn't always this way, just 2 years ago; it was a bright happy place, with birds, balloons, love, and fun. Everyone ran around with huge smiles on their faces. It was like a carnival everyday! Until the "happening" happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:10 am
Character List

Main Heroes sad 3)

Harmonie Lee (smileycentralme)
Element: Wind
Appearance:
- tall
- long hair in a ponytail
- wields a long katana
(Ill attach a reference pic in a later edit)
Skills: Starts off with "Wind turbine" (like a tornado), more to be learned later on
Personality: responsible, hardworking, doesn't trust others, cheerful but serious at the same time
Colour: green/blue
Dislikes: the people who killed her relatives
Other Info: She is one of the only survivors of her clan since the "happening", and she swore to fight to revive the land as a revenge.
She also lost trust in others after the tragic events of the happening.
Also, was best friends with Avra Jeulie before the happening, and wants to bring Avra back to her side.

Destiny (sheepysean)
Element: Water
Appearance (the url does not work)
Skills: Controling water, Chocobo riding
Personality: Cheery, always helps others
Colour: White
Likes: Swimming, Using his Keyblade(I hope we can have these!)
Dislikes: Indexsty, Evil
Other Info: Never knew his parents, was raised by his godfather Cid, a White Mage and Chocobo farmer. Cid was later killed by Indexsty when the Hooded Prince went about the lands and murdered hundreds of mages. Destiny then set out for vengance. Can weild the Keyblade. Has a Chocobo called Chimu.

Serena Minos (seongmina22)
User Image
Element: fire
Skills: create fire with her emotions, and an expert with any weapon able to find
Personality: moody, and you rarely see her with a smile
Colour: reds
Dislike: loud noises
Other info: when the 'happening' came she was left alone. she swore at whatever risk she took , she would make the land as pure as it was before the happening

Side Heroes sad 3)

Al Cepa Lilliaceae (Oblivious Mischeif)
User Image
Element: Earth
Appearance: A male onion folk. Weilds a Sabre two-handedly. Wears leather tunic over a chainmail over exotic-designed clothing.
Skills: Blue Magic (currently only possesses Sandstorm)
Sandstorm - call upon the spirits of wind and earth to create a sandstorm in a targeted area.
Personality: Slow speaking and Susceptible to wanderlust. Child-like but wisdom seems to say otherwise.
Colour: Blue and Gold
Dislikes: chocobos (okay, I'm contradicting myself IRL... but...) "IT - will - EAT - me!!!"
Other Info: His comrades from a certain order sent them to investigate the "happening" in a certain place. Al Cepa basically just got lost there; so he was briefed on what to do there in the end. His comrades aren't really that confident in him though.

Belgram Zaraevos (Shuyin Frostheart)
User Image
Element: Thunder
Appearance: Short black hair spiked backwards under a blue bandana, tall, heavily muscular body, loose white tank top, green baggy pants with knee pads, army boots. Main weapon is a huge anchor, side weapon is a flintlock pistol.
Skills: Endure - He stands in front of his party on a defensive stance, absorbing attacks that would target someone else.
Personality: Very polite, kind and smart, despite his appearance. Lacks a proper sense of humor.
Colour: Yellow/Blue
Dislikes: Children, peer pressure, sand.
Other Info: Has not much personal involvement in the whole 'happening', tags along with the party to protect a certain good friend(can be anyone, really)

Cassandra Lunas (seongmina22)
User Image
Element: water
Appearance: long light blue hair mainly in braids, tall skinny body,light blue dress, main weapon any source of water or liquid able to find,and carries a water pouch with her.ps a blue jay follows her all the time
Skills: ability to use water as a weapon,plus can use blood in persons body against the attacker
Personality: bubbly and rarely mad
Colour: anything that looks like the ocean
Dislikes: negative energy
Other info: her favorite quote " i wont fight anything that hasn't hurt me or my friends"

Main Villains sad 2)

Tzzir Striveheart (Kitty_the_Shadow)
User Image
Element: Ice
Skills: "Poisoner " so far...
Personality: Cold, contradicting, jokingly-type
Colour: purple, blue, midnight
Dislikes: Weaklings, lower subordinates, many things
Other Info: Although he is main villain, he is not the top-dog. And he enjoyed taking down a few clans.

Avra Jeulie (xXazabazaXx)
Element: Magic
Appearance: I will post a picture later
- smirk on face
- always carries a pack of cards
Skills: Royal Flush (card attack), Ace Shiruken
Personality: Sneaky, joker, *laughs a lot (evil way)*
Colour: Black
Dislikes: Helium balloons (used to like, but after the happening...), sun
Other Info: Was nice, jolly and best friend of Harmonie Lee before the happening, but things changed.... (used to be the magician/joker of the festivals)

Side Villains sad 3)

Rine Damascus (Black Claided Cat)
User Image
Element: Holy
Skills: Dragon Summoner and speed.
Personality: Joyful and likes to have fun, and a strange sense of humor. Also sarcastic and witty.
Colour: Red
Likes: The company of Tzzir and throwing knives at people.
Dislikes: Chocobos
Other Info: She works under the main villains to carry out lesser tasks and investigations.

Indexsty (sheepysean)
User Image
Element: Darkness
Skills: Can summon the minions of Darkness at will.
Personality: Some would say he's cold hearted, but he is actually confused and does not know whats right or wrong.
Colour: Black
Dislikes: The main hero, Wizards/Mages
Other Info: Found as a young child by a dark wizard, Indexsty was raised by him and became his apprentice. The Dark wizard later betrayed him, so Indexsty killed him, unleashing his dark side for the first time. He later became a minion to BigBad( I'm only using BigBad as an example, as I don't know who will be the main villain). A little while later he decides to question whether or not what the BigBad is doing is right.(I was thinking maybe I could have a storyline where I eventually turn good after a while.)

Gale/The Wind (Oblivious Mischief)
User Image
Element: Air
Appearance: Feathers from gold chocobo, beads from marlboro skull bones
Skills: Gale is the wind... the air around who is easily ignored... and the absence of it.... (command over air)
Personality: Gale has a blank personality. If there is a personality that he has, it may just be his blind loyalty to Avra Jeulie.
Colour: White and Sky Blue
Dislikes: unknown
Other Info: Works under the commands of Avra Jeulie. The moment they met, he just follows her around and follows her every whim. He is blind, deaf, and mute but seems to be able to still know what Avra wants as he follows her.

Throughout the land, he is known as "The Wind". A silent menacing force sometimes told to children to scare them from doing naughty things. Which brings the thought of how old he really is and why he is following Avra at all.  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100