Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who do you depise and HATE in Sailormoon? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I can't STAND them.
  Hell ya!
  Hmm just this one...
  erm..I like everyone ^^;;
  Poll WHORE!!
View Results

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:00 am
We've all had the ' who's your favorite' or 'how's the best.'

Now the hate list.

Who in the SM wordl do you WISH that could die? That you could personally strangle or knock sense into them?

Have fun ladies and gents. You can defend said characters in this thread or slam them down so hard they can feel the heat of the Core in the Earth.

(ie flame the heck out of them/Rant and rave. Cut loose and cuss a litte - A LITTLE.)

Oh, and say WHY you don't like them.

My list of "I wanna strangle/pimp slap you" characters of the SM world.

One: Chibiusa of the Anime. I wanna pimp slap that child. Does she even understand that if she talks trash to her future mother that said future mother will make sure that future child may have hell?

Where's the respect?

And she's annoying as anything. She's better Evil then good, I say.

Two: Emerald- what the hell is up with that laugh? Where is the common sense in the green air-head brain of hers?

Three:....Rei/ Minako from PGSM.

Is there like a spiky stick up their arse? I mean really. Rei needs to chill out and stop blowin' up every time Usagi messes up a little.

Minako from PGSM- stop the lone ranger thing! We KNOW you are the leader, we know you have a 'destiny' and all, but really, a few bottles of Mr. Happy would do you some good.

Four: Usagi/Sailormoon- Anime/slightly Manga/ and sorta PGSM.
Typical BLONDE. Geeze, there are more contridictions to this girl then Bush looking for WMD in Iraq!

She's smarter in the Manga and more goal-orienated. PGSM portrays her as a slightly intellegent person.

Why did the Anime make her more clutz then geninus? Hm?

Bah, and she has now started to grind my nerves a bit. Yes Usagi, we know you love food, but slow it down or you'll choke!

Geeze...girlie grow up a little will ya?

Five: Luna- Anime

.....Chickie you have one more time to be uptight before you are thrown out a window. Little miss self-rightous ~.~ you should be at the top of this list.

six: Queen Serenit- I don't hate her I dislike her a little. Where does she get off saying what Earth needs or not need? Where does she get the Authority to 'be guardians of Earth'? Earth didn't ask for it. Probably wouldn't have needed it.
Probably was Q. Serenity's fault for waking Metallia with her silver crystal on accident. Power things attract unwanted attention.

Eight:....Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymio- yeah they made it there by one virtue: Taking over the world as king and queen offically.

Where do they get the right to take over anything? What if people don't WANT monarchs again? I'll say Democracry does have it's up or downs.

But at least it doesn't rely on a family line continuing! >/

And why should the Black Moon Family be banished for a difference of oppinon? They didn't want some strange weird people with odd powers taking over the Earth they knew well.

Just ain't right.

Banishing people from their own home when N.Queen Serenity is a foreigner herself.
(I know I know but I'm talking about her family line. She has a crescent moon.)

And where does she get the right to rule the Solar system? So what? She can revive things. Saturn could kill her and everyone else. Galaxia could whoop her a** in a fight.

After all, not everyone has to be happy under this rule. And why is Endymion so silent in ruling? It's HIS planet. He studied hard in both lifetimes, he knows more then SHE does.

She must be nothing more then the public figure and he's really running things liek they're suppose to- must be it.

Whew. That's off my chest. But those are the rants I've been wanting to get rid off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:05 am
Usagi and Chibi-Usa. 3nodding GET A FRIGGIN' CLUE!!!
*glowers*  

lightsenshi

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:59 am
prince diamond. don't you frigging understand that love can not be forced? emphasis on the can not be forced!!!Besides, Usagi has her true love already!!!

Ami! studying is fine, but sometimes you do need a social life!

Haruka : caution is good yes, but when it pits you against your allies??? you are just paranoid!

chibi usa! get a grip girl! look at who you are talking to! show your mother some respect! and please, as black lady or rini... your electra complex is just plain incestuous!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:41 am
Chibi-Usa. I've always thought that if you have to add the main character's child from the future, you have seriously jumped the shark. In addition to this, the first bit of Sailor Moon to cross my path was the SuperS movie, Black Dream Hole. In that movie, Chibi-Usa's only purpose is to mimic Sailor Moon during her speech a t the beginning, and then to get captured. Since then I've watched more SM, and I've decided that my favorite epi's and movies are the ones without Sailor Chibi Moon.  

KariKaily

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:17 pm
Thank you!I am not the only one that though Chibiusa in the Anime was a bit surplus?

In the Manga she isn't that bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:08 pm
I don't like when evil character morph in horrible creature... sweatdrop

I prefer cute bad guys! 3nodding  

Valentinette

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200

The Magus Sisters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:23 pm
Honestly? Mamoru kind of bugs me... redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:59 pm
Mamoru-chan 100% -.- he is so damn annoying as Himself AND Tuxedo Kamen  

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:10 pm
how so? - -; Seiya's annoying too- the anime one.

Are you refering to Anime Mamoru or Manga or PGSM. Gotta pinpoint it. evil  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:35 pm
Hmm for me I am not quiet sure though, I would have to say if anyoe Mistress Nine: Shes a evil little wench  

Amejisuto Bara

Zahmira

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:52 am
I'm not a big fan of Chibiusa, but Sailor Luna in PGSM was much worse.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:12 am
Luamervara

in the Anime never saw PGSM and never read the Manga as I have no place to get it.  

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

Tea with Cinnamon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:25 pm
Usagi period. She just bothered me. Her personality irks me. Other than that I am ok with most of the characters.

Actually I loved Minako in PGSM. XD I liked her a lot better then her anime/manga persona.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:43 pm
Tetki
Luamervara

in the Anime never saw PGSM and never read the Manga as I have no place to get it.

you know you can go to Youtube and see everything from Act0- to the Special when they get married and the 'birth' of Tuxedo Kamen too.

and you're right Zahmira- I don't like SailorLuna...if anything Luna should be older looking then a kid. rolleyes  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

xoxoxooxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:47 pm
Mamoru and Michiru. i dont know, they just bug me. there's something about them. i saw this one epoisode, whe seiya's in the changing room with her, and she's flirting with him and yet she's les.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff