Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LovelySakura247

Lonely Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:11 pm
So we all know that this site is bombarded with tweens xp
What is one of the rudest comments they have ever made on your age?
And what was your comeback? biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:31 pm
Someone once asked me if I was in my 40's! I responded by touching my toes. lol.  

gkar1701

MartianSongbird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:32 pm
I don't go on public forums very often just because I want to avoid those little snots.
But I posted some pics in the art arena and some chick said that I didn't take them and that I should eat bleached bums or something. Wtf is with these kids?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:48 pm
some tween asked me my age and called me grandma...and i responded by say this grandma can kick ur lil a**...so back the hell up b4 u catch a beat down  

Rini Hataka

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Slaje

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:20 pm
I had a whole group come after me. They hated my reply of Having forgotten more than they will ever learn. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:03 am
Nothing they say should really get to anyone. That age group has the collected wit of a bowl filled with functionally retarded gold fish. Just have laugh (at their expense) or stop talking to them.  

Mat Kaiju

Trevor Wellington

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:55 pm
Never piss off the Twilight fans. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:21 am
Trevor Wellington
Never piss off the Twilight fans. stare

On forums, they'll just descend on you like a pack of chat-speaking hyenas. In real life, they'll beat the living s**t out of you.  

MartianSongbird

Kelson the Immortal

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:03 pm
Mine was some crack about me being a fossil. My girlfriend at the time was in the room at the time. Her response was so much better than any I could have come up with. Her exact words.
Well I'll beat you to death with my fossil, so ******** off.
Seriously my favorite ex. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:48 am
I'm only 24 so have not really gotten that many comments aimed at me. My responses when I do are not very witty though. I typically just point out things like how there is no contradiction between being older and being part of an online community.  

Zydron rocks

4,250 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

gkar1701

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:58 pm
yeah I am really surprised that there are "older" members here. I figured this place was just for the younger generation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:16 pm
Back in the days that we could name game rooms anything we wanted, a group of friends and I used to create a ton of 21+ rooms. Sometimes tweens would come in and razz us. We'd sacrifice them to the gods. xd  

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

Zydron rocks

4,250 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:53 am
Kinnei
Back in the days that we could name game rooms anything we wanted, a group of friends and I used to create a ton of 21+ rooms. Sometimes tweens would come in and razz us. We'd sacrifice them to the gods. xd

I quite miss the days when we could name our own game rooms. I also recall seeing a fair amount of 18+ and 21+ rooms. I would occasionally join them. n.n

@gkar1701 -
It does not really surprise me so much. Although my family is slightly unusual. I have a grandmother who likes DBZ. Not only that but my grandfather, parents and a few aunts and uncles enjoy video games. From this I have been somewhat accustomed to seeing people from several generations being interested in this kind of thing. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:52 pm
Kinnei

Ah... Those were the good ol' days.... emo  

Psycho Coffee

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

gkar1701

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:16 pm
Zydron rocks

@gkar1701 -
It does not really surprise me so much. Although my family is slightly unusual. I have a grandmother who likes DBZ. Not only that but my grandfather, parents and a few aunts and uncles enjoy video games. From this I have been somewhat accustomed to seeing people from several generations being interested in this kind of thing. lol

My parents are the exact opposite - they HATE video games, most sci fi, and all forms of anime.  
*Everything Else*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff