Welcome to Gaia! ::

ಥ__ಥ Free Gold Free Everything°__°

Back to Guilds

Welcome to our guild, please read first the introduction and the rules before joining the guild. Thank you. 

Tags: Free Gold, Items, Everything! 

Reply - Quest: Post Your Quest Here
That thing she wanted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I WILL DONATE
i will donate 5,000-50,000 gold for items 7 freebies that are that much in the future
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
i will donate 1,000-10,000 for items in the,000 for items 5 freebies in the future future
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
i will donate 10,000-100,000 (like anyone will) for items and 10 freebies in the future
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
i wont donate gold but i will items that you can i dont want for freebies (100) items have toi be worth more than 1k-100k
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Cina Cina

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:19 pm
heart Hello, whenever i ask people for gold they think "oh i give my gold away nothing in return" well, my old sister (winterbear) didn't want to give me gold -.- but.. whoever donated to her she kept track of then she reached her goal and then she gave 5,000 gold to everyone who donated to her i may not be able to donate 5,000 gold back to EVERYONE! but..... im going to start giving people 2500 gold when they donate plus 5 freebies which means no matter what how or when im on-line i have to buy do give or say something to them that doesn't include i want 1,000,000 gold the gold asking limit is and will always be 50,000 gold so please donate and i promise i will give back and also if i don't report me to Tos if you want to and check out my store once a week and my profile has my dream avatar on so please help out when people donated to me they didn't know they were going to get things back i kinda am upset about this day but i feel good about i got 590 gaia cash and bought people things who donated things from la Victoria that were 100-25 gold and i feel good because it helped someone who helped you when i donate i hate when they DON'T say thanks or give something back but really a thanks is all i need so THIS IS TO EVERYONE WHO DONATES ""THANK-YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS YOU"" whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:41 pm
can u shortan that plz  

xX_Aregen_Xx

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
- Quest: Post Your Quest Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers