Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Profiles
Ivy's Writeup

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forgotten not falllen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:51 pm
User Image

Name: Ivy Zalinto
Nickname(s): Ivy, Ivy of the red sand
Nation: Earth
Bender and what kind if yes: Yes, Earth
Orientation: Lesbian

-Looks-
Hair colour: Deep Red
Eye colour: Dark Brown
Skin Tone: Light Brown
Height: 4ft 7 inches

-More Info-
Side: Neutral with tendencies toward evil
Weapon(s): spear (1 inch taller than she is)
Dislikes: Flirty guys, Religion, Crowds, Males in general
Biography: Where to begin...I suppose the logical place would be my roots. Tracing my history back through a long line of people lacking the ability to bend , I am the first in my family. Growing up i knew i was ...different...abnormal if you will. The first sign of my curse was the family cat. We found it sealed inside a chunk of granite, or so my parents say. Being where we were it was rather obvious that i would have the talent for bending. Growing up my parents were never kind to me. They were religious freaks who were ashamed of my...interests. Particularly during my teenage years when they kicked me out of our home , and for introducing them to a girlfriend of all things. Six months of careful planning down the drain. Idiots. Well from there I moved outside of the city and into the desert , fending for myself for several years. I had to relearn to bend to survive with sand instead of rock and earth beneath my feet.Sand Can be as cruel and harsh as any rock ive seen. Ive seen it strip flesh from bone and polish bone clean. I made a friend during my course, a fellow earth bender who is a retired royal guard. He began to develop my skills bending. I learned quickly , making my own houses out of earth anytime I needed the shade. Rahel says I'm approaching master levels quickly... Whatever that means. I assume it is a good thing. My birthday is soon...I wonder what it will bring...Last year Rahel gave me a spear. Food is getting harder to find...I fear i will have to move back to the city soon. It is a warm evening. Quiet. Well since the thieves near the outskirts of the city have been leaving me alone. I swear its always something with them. I fear they have more on there mind then taking my food. Heh I'd like to see them try. Perhaps it is for they best they don't.. The sands of this wasteland have enough blood soaked into them. Perhaps she will stop by tonight. Its been a few days.Here's hoping.
Theme Song: Come play with me (Insane Clown Posse)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:29 am
Accepted

Cool picture, by the way ;p  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Profiles

Manage Your Items