Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Introduction Thread
Hi my name is...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RandomGuyBlitzKrieg11

5,500 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 am
Hi I'm new this seems like a pretty cool guild. Oh the Title of this post is taken from the title in MW2 with the same name. I am level 68 prestige 3 as of 7/8/10. I play exclusively on the 360. I am not real picky about tactics I approve of most playstyles (Not boosting I won't go into details about how much I hate boosters because I understand this guild is neutral) I don't mind camping, sniping, throwing knifes, knifing etc that most people say are cheap personally I use all of these when the occasion merits it (Again not Nuke Boosting)! I think if you can get a throwing knife kill or camp a kill streak then people should just shut up about it being cheap or stop you! I will play 1 VS 1 with basically anyone that is ready to lose! I don't have a mic but I do have a chat pad so if you want to challenge me 1 on 1 or for some team death match that's fine my Gamertag is AlchemistCa and I am on a lot so you should have no trouble finding me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:06 am
Hey dude, the next time im on, ill hit you up. If you dont mind a hardcore match ^^;; or if your looking for someone to team up with, that would be fine to ^^ my gamertag is SR Gh0st, and yes i am a sniper and no im not a camper or a booster ((i hate both as well with a bloody passion -.-;; my opinion, if you cant earn the s**t yourself, dont bother playing.))

Fear the Fallen

-Deadman- Snow Owl

RandomGuyBlitzKrieg11

5,500 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:32 pm
Diclonius Toshiro
Hey dude, the next time im on, ill hit you up. If you dont mind a hardcore match ^^;; or if your looking for someone to team up with, that would be fine to ^^ my gamertag is SR Gh0st, and yes i am a sniper and no im not a camper or a booster ((i hate both as well with a bloody passion -.-;; my opinion, if you cant earn the s**t yourself, dont bother playing.))

Fear the Fallen

Sounds good, I hate nuke boosting and while I mostly do breach enemy camp sites (Its so easy if you know the map they never see it coming) I don't have a problem with camping. Boosting is another thing though I agree that if you can't earn something you shouldn't have it! Of course its fun to hunt them down biggrin . I use a runner class that's perfect for it, once you disturb their little nest they just fall to pieces they thought they were supper awesome you see and the realization hits them at that moment that they just suck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:38 am
HI!
my name is
WAT!
my name is
WHO!
my name is
chicka chika chika
slim shady!!  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

-Deadman- Snow Owl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:16 am
WindAlchemistCa19
Diclonius Toshiro

Fear the Fallen

Sounds good, I hate nuke boosting and while I mostly do breach enemy camp sites (Its so easy if you know the map they never see it coming) I don't have a problem with camping. Boosting is another thing though I agree that if you can't earn something you shouldn't have it! Of course its fun to hunt them down biggrin . I use a runner class that's perfect for it, once you disturb their little nest they just fall to pieces they thought they were supper awesome you see and the realization hits them at that moment that they just suck.

Boosters suck, end of story xD But like i said, I prefer Hardcore TDM (NOT ON RUST). That's really all I play. I play the normal TDM, but after a while, you start finding out ppl are ******** noobs. xD

Fear the Fallen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:14 am
Diclonius Toshiro
WindAlchemistCa19
Diclonius Toshiro

Fear the Fallen

Boosters suck, end of story xD But like i said, I prefer Hardcore TDM (NOT ON RUST). That's really all I play. I play the normal TDM, but after a while, you start finding out ppl are ******** noobs. xD

Fear the Fallen

Oh yeah hardcore is fun, I get so sick and tired of literally dragging noobs in regular TDM I always score high but it doesn't matter how good you are when your allies are pulling 1/7 kdr! Plus with hardcore you don't need stopping power so you can use different 2 perks.  

RandomGuyBlitzKrieg11

5,500 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100

-Deadman- Snow Owl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:43 am
WindAlchemistCa19
Diclonius Toshiro
WindAlchemistCa19
Diclonius Toshiro

Fear the Fallen

Fear the Fallen

Oh yeah hardcore is fun, I get so sick and tired of literally dragging noobs in regular TDM I always score high but it doesn't matter how good you are when your allies are pulling 1/7 kdr! Plus with hardcore you don't need stopping power so you can use different 2 perks.

Hence why I use Bling pro for me WA2000 and cold blooded pro xD I'm such a hypocrite when it comes to cold blooded though. I tell ppl its a useless perk :/ that was until i started using it xD then i was like, "s**t!! this is awesome noone can see me xD"  
Introduction Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games