Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Profiles
*~The First Chibenders - - - - - - -

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:02 am
User Image
-Basic Info-
Name: Ryuko Typhoon
Nickname(s): Zero
Nation: Fire Nation
Bender and what kind if yes: Yes, Firebender gone Chibender.
Orientation: Straight

-Looks-
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Gold
Skin Tone: Pale
Height: 6'1"

-More Info-
Side: Neutral
Weapon(s): Wooden Sword
Dislikes: Cowardice and pointless chaos.
Biography: I was born in the winter. Throughout my life I've lived in mostly cold regions of the world such as the Northern and Southern Water Tribes. Being raised most of my life in cold regions, I've learned to generate my own heat and not be affected by cold climates while firebending. It was later revealed that my parents were trying to harden my skills as a firebender, hoping that I may become some kind of great prodigy in the near future. Later, when such methods became weak, my parents decided to drop me in the deepest parts of the Earth Kingdom's forests to learn the skill of chi mastery. Upon my exploration into the Eastern Air Temple, I met a man who claimed to be the great Guru Pathik. He claimed to have sensed something great and becoming within me and was more than willing to teach me the ways of achieving higher chakras. As a result, I have become an excellent firebender though the title "prodigy" is still a ways to go.
Theme Song: Era - Reborn
Other: I am capable of generating and redirecting lightning as well as manipulating my chi into a weapon of submission.

Update: Zero has found the Zhi Gundong book and has now learned a new skill, Chibending.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:00 am
Very good!

You are accepted!  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:24 am
User Image
-Basic Info-
Name: Lu Shang
Nickname(s): Xian
Nation: Earth Kingdom
Bender and what kind if yes: Yes, Chibender.

-Looks-
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Green
Skin Tone: Brown
Height: 6'3"

-More Info-
Side: Good
Weapon(s): Longsword
Dislikes: Dishonor, alcohol, and evil people.
Biography: My name is Lu Shang but most people know me as Xian which is translated to "immortal". I was born in the Earth Kingdom during the fall. I grew up as an earthbender in a royal family but my skills were weak, quoted as "too feeble for use". So to make up for my lack of bender skills, I took up a non-bender lifestyle and became a swordsman. Back during my earthbender days, I was trained by my father Yin Shang, a former Dai Li agent. He taught me how to fight offensively with and without bending. I took his techniques and incorporated them into my swordplay. Later in my life, I was taught to dig into the roots of my former earthbending abilities by Ryuko Typhoon aka Zero. He trained me to be the first "True Rooting" chibender, calling me an "Earthbound Immortal". Learning to chibend was like learning to breathe. It became a part of life for me and I thank him for that. I will mourn the day of Zero's death forever, but I will never forget what he strove for. Now it is up to me to finish what he started.

I plan to open a chibender school one day. The common man must never be at the mercy of a crazed bender.
Theme Song: Nujabes - Battlecry
Other: Lu has mastered Chibending and thus knows how to match all types of bending attacks.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:33 am
Question: Am I allowed to accept myself? XD  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:29 pm
User Image
-Basic Info-
Name: Unknown
Nickname(s): Fierce
Nation: Fire Nation
Bender and what kind if yes: Yes, Firebender.

-Looks-
Hair colour: White
Eye colour: Red
Skin Tone: Light
Height: 5'9"

-More Info-
Side: Evil (Exactly how he looks)
Weapon(s): Jian
Dislikes: Cowardice, boredom, and pain.
Biography: A member of normal family of soldiers, my birth was normal. But it was my rebirth that was amazing. It is said that the tale is almost mythical. My mother tells me that she saw a great and powerful, black dragon reach down from the heavens and surrounded our house in it's grasp. When I was reborn, the earth shook and a mysterious breeze blew through the windows as strange indigo flowers grew. My father took this to be a sign of me being some kind of chosen. And so I went with this idea in mind, taking it to craft my new future as a talented warrior.

Now, as time goes on, I find myself to be exceptional in firebending, able to use lightning with little effort, but it wasn't until I tapped into chibending did I finally understand what it was I had become. My eyes turned from their golden color into a crimson red and my hair turned white and the dragon returned. I was blessed with perfect firebending.

I now search for the Earthbound Immortal so that I may take up the title for myself with his defeat. I will take over the world and become the true Fire Lord.
Theme Song: Three Days Grace - Animal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:51 pm
?

Really? You are the Vice Captain.

You should know that you should have asked me about several of those things.

Accepted, I suppose, but I would rather you had asked me

neutral  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

garlic junior

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:44 pm
I heard my name? whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:05 pm
Stream the Emo Child
?

Really? You are the Vice Captain.

You should know that you should have asked me about several of those things.

Accepted, I suppose, but I would rather you had asked me

neutral
Oh, my bad. I wasn't actually putting him into play yet so I never tried to clear him with you. I have no idea where to start him off so I might end up just deleting him until then. Sorry that I never stated the current status on this character. sweatdrop  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:25 pm
No, it's perfectly fine. I was probably over-reacting because I had to deal with the same thing in a couple other people. So I'm sorry if I came across as snappy, or skanky. You can leave the character as is (and you should try to bring him into the role-play, he seems like he could be interesting and stir things up), because you have been very good about clearing things with me. We all have slip-ups.

Also, I just wanted to say thank you for being such a help in the guild! Thank you so much!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:10 pm
I try to do my best. XD  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:56 am
Now with a few edits, I can officially say that he is ready to be used and killed. I've changed his past from being born incredible to being reborn incredible, cause it's more logical. The original idea would mean that Zero and Fierce are connected and Zero or a family member had power over the spirit world before his birth. Hard to exist before your birth. Maybe some excuse of him being an old master reincarnated but that's not my cup of tea just yet.

So now, his rebirth is when he was given some of Zero's power (...along with Earth Prince Damien and Argent). However, he was corrupted and now strives to overthrow the Fire Lord and rule the world for himself.

What do you think Captain? Is that enough of an iceberg to order a stand still? XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:10 pm
User Image
-Basic Info-
Name: Sol Haven
Nickname(s): N/A
Nation: Golden Empire
Bender and what kind if yes: Yes, Chibender

-Looks-
Hair colour: Bluish black
Eye colour: Blue
Skin Tone: Pale
Height: 5'6"

-More Info-
Side: Good
Weapon(s): Single-Edged Sword (It's Derflinger. XD)
Dislikes: Training, pain, being sick, and death.
Biography: Uh...There's not much to talk about when it comes to my past. My mother is from the Northern Water Tribe and my father is from the Fire Nation. They lived happily together until fate caused them to move away from society and go into hiding. I was always too sick to work growing up so my parents had to struggle to take care of me. Medicine wasn't cheap so we grew up pretty poor. That's when I met Master Shang and he cured me of my illness. There was no way I could ever repay him. It was like a miracle, but then he explained that it was simply bending. I got so interested that I demanded he teach me. He refused and said that I had no reason to learn. He only teach me if I had a reason. I didn't understand what he meant until two years later when I turned 13 and lost my parents to their own illnesses.

Master Shang took me in and took care of me for quite a while. Remembering what he did, I demanded he teach me. He asked me why and I told him my reason. I wanted to help people the same way he helped me. He agreed and we traveled for a month. He trained me in the ways of chibending and I vowed to never let another suffer as long as I have the power.
Theme Song: N/A
Other: He has great notability, but sadly it's only because he's the last student of Lu Shang. Not really something to be famous for.

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers