Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Profiles
Sho Isugara's Characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sho Isugara

Generous Lunatic

8,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:34 am
User Image
-Basic Info-
Name: Azul Tenyo
Nickname(s): Az, Oni of the Dragon
Nation: Water
Bender and what kind if yes: WaterBending
Orientation: Straight

-Looks-
Hair color: Black
Eye color: One Deep Blue, while the other's a Golden Yellow
Skin Tone: Light
Height: 5'10

-More Info-
Side: Good
Weapon(s): Daishide, Ying-Yang Throwing Star, and 'Wooden Disguise' Ogakiri
-Parties/Festivities
-Being Praised
Dislikes: -Mass Murder/Genocide
-Nativity/Idiocy
-being Talked down to
Biography: I was born in the the southern water tribe after the great war with the previous Avatar, which had left peace and prosperity to my home, but as things changed, so did things stayed the same. After Ozai was defeated in battle, another branch of the fire nation tried to attack a sister tribe of theirs. Joining the battle with a few of my superiors, I was off to the sister tribe's island where I fought valiantly, until a small batch of soldiers stood in between us and victory.

Before the final blow could be dealt to the squad, A Fire nation soldier challenged us to an Agni Kai, which was only thought to be a conflict resolution in the Fire Nation, was being proposed a a bargaining chip for their lives... Bringing out one of their greatest fighters to fight an opponent of their choosing.... And I was the unfortunate target.

As the battle progressed, It seemed as though I had the upper hand, but knowing the fire nation, The warrior used a devious trick to stun me for a second, then executed a finishing blow that scorched tmy face and ruined the retina of my eye, rendering me marked and defeated as the troupe escaped with their lives.

I was about to lose his eye completely until I did some meditation around the Sacred Pool of Yin and Yang when I met a Dragon Spirit that promised him his vision for a shared vessel with my body and I accepted the pact, giving me the Dragon Eye, A powerful spiritual extension that allows me to communicate with the spirit world when they are in tune with their spirit and harness untold power of their element, Closely rivaling that of the Avatar's when in full Avatar mode (Single Element only), But at a huge cost.

Now, I look to get back at the fire nation for what they did to him and to his people over the years... They Are going to pay.
Theme Song:The Distance for a Duel
Other: I am also a world-Renown SmithMaster, going from town to town, selling my wares to those I find worthy...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:43 am
Wonderful!

Accepted!  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Profiles

Manage Your Items