Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
could some one plz donate i got hacked

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonchild1027

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:59 pm
i got hacked today i have noting left i need your help pz help me i will take anything anything! plz find it in your heart to donate to me im srry for asking crying crying crying crying crying crying crying emo emo emo emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:56 pm
If you're sorry for asking, then don't ask.

Besides, you seem to have an odd idea of what having "nothing" means.  

Bold New Solution

Lonely Phantom

5,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rotality

Tipsy Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Wow.... you have nothing....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:09 pm
He had elemental wings on yesterday when he posted it  

Heart of Madness

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:11 pm
Heart of Madness
He had elemental wings on yesterday when he posted it
Carolina says...

then he's a liar?User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:14 pm
Most likely  

Heart of Madness

SinfulNekoBot1

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:14 pm
Epic fail dude. Those clothes you're wearing are expensive. I highly doubt you got people to just give them away.

And plus, if you want to try and fool someone, use better grammar. Your HORRIBLE grammar shows just how lazy you are. You're rich enough as it is, having those clothes. So be thankful and don't try to scam people with lousy attempts like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:20 pm
Sinful Neko Rose
Epic fail dude. Those clothes you're wearing are expensive. I highly doubt you got people to just give them away.

And plus, if you want to try and fool someone, use better grammar. Your HORRIBLE grammar shows just how lazy you are. You're rich enough as it is, having those clothes. So be thankful and don't try to scam people with lousy attempts like that.

WAT SHE SAID!
get out of this guild if u r scamming ppl
THE GOOD THINGS I HAVE WERE DONATED TO ME, SOME WITHOUT ASKING SO THAT SHOWS WAT A ***HOLE U R  

I-AM-GONE-HEH

OwO_RANDOMNESS_OwO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:09 pm
ppl got a point i was hacked and had to create a new account cuz my name and pass were changed you wouldent even have control of that account if it was an actual legitimate hacking
(yes im new here)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:20 pm
Sinful Neko Rose

Thank you, you just said what I was going too.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

OwO_RANDOMNESS_OwO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:34 pm
and 1 more thing why dont you report it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image
If life is but a dream,then let me sleep all eternity...

I'll find it in my heart to find you as a liar.Its people like you that are sad.Why would you lie to everyone when your avatar says otherwise.

If reality could sing im sure it would sing a sad tale...

User Image  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:48 pm
You try to scam people when there are people out there that have ACTUALLY gotten hacked and really need help. fail...........  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:55 pm
iPraveena
You try to scam people when there are people out there that have ACTUALLY gotten hacked and really need help. fail...........

thank you i meen really i was hacked hardly even a month ago and i dident ask any body for donations i even said dont donate you have gotten your gold fairly and i will do the same so GET OFF YOUR LAZY a** AND GET YOUR OWN GOLD YA LAZY ****ER scream scream scream scream scream  

OwO_RANDOMNESS_OwO

[1]@ Guildy ®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff