Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
WTF

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:04 am
WTF MY OLDER BRO WAS JUST SERIOUSLY HURT IN IRAQ HE ALMOST DIED AND THEY WONT SEND HIM BACK 2 THE STATES
THEYRE GOING 2 SEND HIM SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST 2 HEAL THEN HES GOING BACK INTO COMBAT

WTF  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:09 am
Wow! that realy suks dude. Wat the hell r they thinking. If a person is injured, they need to go home to their family so they can get the support of their family. Is he badly injured?  

WOLFCRAZED

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:13 am
WOLFCRAZED
Wow! that realy suks dude. Wat the hell r they thinking. If a person is injured, they need to go home to their family so they can get the support of their family. Is he badly injured?

ikr his humvee was struck by a rpg and he was the gunner on top so he was unprotected and even though he should be back here they wont let them  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:16 am
MR HIGH COMMAND
WOLFCRAZED

ikr his humvee was struck by a rpg and he was the gunner on top so he was unprotected and even though he should be back here they wont let them

That is realy messed up.  

WOLFCRAZED

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:24 am
Hmmn. I just got back from a stint in Afghanistan ( Canadian army, yay). Got some shrapnel scars to show for it too. As to why your brother is not being sent back.... manpower. this war is getting really unpopular, and it costs more to ship a guy back home than it does to ship him to a Recovery area. I think only amputees get sent back home. Cruel, but the old saying " nothing short of death or disgrace will get you out of the Army" is true... however, depending on the severity of his wounds they might well cut his tour short. They did for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:27 am
Lazurkri
Hmmn. I just got back from a stint in Afghanistan ( Canadian army, yay). Got some shrapnel scars to show for it too. As to why your brother is not being sent back.... manpower. this war is getting really unpopular, and it costs more to ship a guy back home than it does to ship him to a Recovery area. I think only amputees get sent back home. Cruel, but the old saying " nothing short of death or disgrace will get you out of the Army" is true... however, depending on the severity of his wounds they might well cut his tour short. They did for me.

still ******** up but i guess ur right need evry man u can get and marines dont leave untill they die or win .  

MR HIGH COMMAND

I lost my notebook

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:45 am
Hehe, that's our army for ya. My best bud just got deployed over there last week... I'm not making light of your situation, of course. I really feel for you and your brother, and hope he's alright.  
Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games