Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaichou wa Maid Sama!

Back to Guilds

Maid Sama!, known in Japan as Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, lit. The Student Council President is a Maid!?), is a shōjo manga series a... 

Tags: kaichou wa maid sama, shoujo, usui and misaki, Manga, Anime 

Reply KWMS Roleplay! (roleplay here!)
Maid latte ♨ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nee chul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:30 pm

♨╔══════════════╗♨

Mαid Lαtte

Welcome back master!~ How are you today?, please take a seat and heres a menu *hands menu*

♨╚══════════════♨

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:39 pm
reserved  

Nee chul

Riku Hinta

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:05 pm
((Thank you for accepting me!))

Erika stepped through the back door of Maid Latte with a sigh. The brunet locks in which the college sophomore owned was up in it's usual point tail. Her long legs framed her body and showed off her big chest which she enjoyed flaunting in her uniform. It was no use hiding them. Everyone already knew.

Stepping into the changing room, Erika stripped of her daily attire and changed into her uniform. Placing the head set on top, she looked in the mirror as she applied lip gloss to her dry lips. Once she was done, Erika checked in and made her way into the just opened shop. A few people had just entered through the door way and Erika smiled brightly at the guests. "Welcome back master!" she greeted as she recognized the customer.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:54 am
Nagisa came in. " Hi Erika." she said. The girl was in jeans and a t-shirt. " Is my sister here?"  

parasitisms

Riku Hinta

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:13 pm
After seating and allowing the new customers to order, Erika turned when the bell at the entrance rang, signaling another customer. At the arrival of a familiar face, Erika smiled and bowed. "Hyoudou-san! It's nice to see you again." she commented as she straightened. "Manager? No. I haven't seen her. I've only just arrived here myself. She's probably upstairs in her office though if she is. Do you want me to go check, or would you like for yourself to go see?" she asked as she looked up at the tanned and toned sister of Satsuki.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:27 pm
"Oh I'll just go see if she's there. Thanks Erika!" she said. Going upstairs, Nagisa gets to her sister's office and notices that the door is locked. " Just my luck." she let out a sigh.  

parasitisms

Etzlenos Belliveau
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:04 am
Satsuki rushed to Maid Latte - giving out a sigh of relief when the place was finally in view. She slowly entered the latte and gave Erika an apologetic look. "Sorry for being late. I got held up by a friend and had totally forgotten the time." she reasoned.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:15 am
Usui walked in with a smirk on his face. 'Misa, Misa where are you?' he thought as he glanced around the café. But he couldn't find her. He sighed and turned to leave but then changed his mind and decided not to give up just yet. Usui stood by the entrance and waited for a maid to appear, maybe they knew where she was?  

Papri-kun
Crew

Wheezing Gawker

Riku Hinta

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:08 am
Moments after Nagisa left to find her sister, Satsuki rushed through the door with a red face. "Manager!" Erika exclaimed in surprise. When the small woman rushed for an answer as to why she was late, Erika held up her hand and waved a finger at her to silence her. "Your sister just came in. I sent her up to your office thinking that you might be up there." she informed. "And don't worry about being late. Us girls can handle ourselves quite fine." she added with a wink and noticed Usui enter the restaurant out of the corner of her vision. "And Usui wouldn't let anything happen." she smirked.

Looking back down at her manager, Erika smiled and made a shooing motion. "Go find your sister!" she ordered as she made her way over towards who Misaki always referred to as a perverted outer space alien. "Welcome Master!" she said cheerfully. "How may I serve you today?" she asked looking up at him with a smile on her face.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:34 am
Usui glanced down at the maid with a bored and uncaring look. "Is Misaki here?" he asked as he let his eyes wander around the room once more, returning to gaze at Erika again afterwards. If she wasn't in he would just have to wait for her, or go home. Usui felt his mind start to wander as he thought about Misaki. Her cute stuborness, unique determination and lovely smile. Just thinking about it made him want to cry out in joy.  

Papri-kun
Crew

Wheezing Gawker

parasitisms

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:07 am
Coming down to the first floor, Nagisa said " Oh Satsuki! I need to talk to you real quick in private right now."while going up to her sister's office.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:15 am
Erika pouted at the lack of emotion in his voice and on his face. At his question, Erika turned shook her head. "I haven't seen her. Do you want to sit down and wait for her?" she asked and grinned at the growing smirk on his face no doubt from thoughts of Misaki.  

Riku Hinta

Spade414

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:30 pm
Listening behind the curtains, honoka's inner dark side was seeming out.
"Everybody's looking for Misa-chan, yet they forget that, she's late for work, ohh that little child".
Then goes on her merry way back work, trying to go back to her original self
Black Honoka goes away...for now.  
KWMS Roleplay! (roleplay here!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas