Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Cadenza's Storage for Profiles and Posts Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:34 pm
DON'T POST. DON'T STEAL.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:57 pm
Tia Annabelle Deveraux

User Image

"I wanna call your name, forever. And you will always answer, forever."

"I wanna stay like this, forever. If only I could promise, forever."

Tia groaned and rolled over, grimacing as she felt a sharp stinging in her arm. She fell gritty and hot, her clothes damp and sticking to her body, damp from what though she didn't know. "Nathan?"
She called out, surprised by how hoarse her voice sounded. "Nathan, where are you? Help me up please?" She heard nothing but the sound of waves lapping at the shore, and she opened her eyes to find the harsh white of sand glaring her in the face. She blinked and sat up slowly, looking at her surroundings. There was plane debris scattered here and there, and no other signs of people, not even her brother. This filled her with a feeling of dread, for who was to look out for her if not Nathan?

She looked herself over, finding numerous cuts and bruises, and the source of her earlier pain. There was a slash in the sleeve of her favorite jacket, and she could see a large cut underneath. It was open, and she had rolled into it causing sand to get in. She got to her feet, taking her jacket off, and went to the water to wash the sand out.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"And both of us will be, forever you and me. Forever and ever."

"Then we could just be we, forever you and me. Forever and ever."

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:58 pm
☆Asahina "Asa" Yuma☆

User Image
Music's up, listen hot stuff
I'm in love with this song
So just hush, baby, shut up
Heard enough.

Corian screamed in pain as the medics put him on the stretcher. Their hands moved faster than their words, and those were going a mile a minute. He couldn't recall much. Walking home, headlights, and the feeling of his left arm going numb. Now all he felt was the feeling of his left shoulder on fire and something warm running down his back. Air escaped him as they put a mask over his face and they began to force it on him. Did they say 'Mechanic'? Why did he need a 'Mechanic'? He still had all his limbs. Unless? Was that why his shoulder hurt. He tried to lift his left arm but felt nothing. Fighting against the restraints on him he turned his head to the left to see that he had no arm up to his shoulder. There was no scream. Not enough air. He simply passed out.

Stop talk, talk, talking that blah, blah, blah
Think you'll be getting this? Nah, nah, nah
Not in the back of my car, ah, ah
If you keep talking that blah, blah, blah
Blah, blah

||OutOfCookies: BLANKBLANKBLANK ||

User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fruits Basket - Made To Be Broken

Taya Christine Steppe

User Image
You were such a surprise
An unexpected gift
Said I was pretty, and I believed it
Not really used to all this attention

Corian screamed in pain as the medics put him on the stretcher. Their hands moved faster than their words, and those were going a mile a minute. He couldn't recall much. Walking home, headlights, and the feeling of his left arm going numb. Now all he felt was the feeling of his left shoulder on fire and something warm running down his back. Air escaped him as they put a mask over his face and they began to force it on him. Did they say 'Mechanic'? Why did he need a 'Mechanic'? He still had all his limbs. Unless? Was that why his shoulder hurt. He tried to lift his left arm but felt nothing. Fighting against the restraints on him he turned his head to the left to see that he had no arm up to his shoulder. There was no scream. Not enough air. He simply passed out

Told myself I don't deserve you
And this is just a phase
Could I get used to, being loved the right way?
I wanna argue, but there is nothing to say

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amelia Christine Nikolsky

User Image
Just a small town girl
Living in a lonely world
She took the midnight train going anywhere

Corian screamed in pain as the medics put him on the stretcher. Their hands moved faster than their words, and those were going a mile a minute. He couldn't recall much. Walking home, headlights, and the feeling of his left arm going numb. Now all he felt was the feeling of his left shoulder on fire and something warm running down his back. Air escaped him as they put a mask over his face and they began to force it on him. Did they say 'Mechanic'? Why did he need a 'Mechanic'? He still had all his limbs. Unless? Was that why his shoulder hurt. He tried to lift his left arm but felt nothing. Fighting against the restraints on him he turned his head to the left to see that he had no arm up to his shoulder. There was no scream. Not enough air. He simply passed out

Don't stop believing
Hold onto that feeling
Streetlights, people

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:17 pm
User Image
x>>xxxA m e l i axxC h r i s t i n exxN i k o l s k y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthex v a m p i r e xprincess

When darkness falls
Pain is all the angel of darkness will leave behind
But I will
fight

xxxx Corian screamed in pain as the medics put him on the stretcher. Their hands moved faster than their words, and those were going a mile a minute. He couldn't recall much. Walking home, headlights, and the feeling of his left arm going numb. Now all he felt was the feeling of his left shoulder on fire and something warm running down his back. Air escaped him as they put a mask over his face and they began to force it on him. Did they say 'Mechanic'? Why did he need a 'Mechanic'? He still had all his limbs. Unless? Was that why his shoulder hurt. He tried to lift his left arm but felt nothing. Fighting against the restraints on him he turned his head to the left to see that he had no arm up to his shoulder. There was no scream. Not enough air. He simply passed out

.xxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Imagexxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Situations

User Image
x>>xxxA m e l i axxC h r i s t i n exxS t e p p e
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthex p a r t y xbringer

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

xxxx Corian screamed in pain as the medics put him on the stretcher. Their hands moved faster than their words, and those were going a mile a minute. He couldn't recall much. Walking home, headlights, and the feeling of his left arm going numb. Now all he felt was the feeling of his left shoulder on fire and something warm running down his back. Air escaped him as they put a mask over his face and they began to force it on him. Did they say 'Mechanic'? Why did he need a 'Mechanic'? He still had all his limbs. Unless? Was that why his shoulder hurt. He tried to lift his left arm but felt nothing. Fighting against the restraints on him he turned his head to the left to see that he had no arm up to his shoulder. There was no scream. Not enough air. He simply passed out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superman

User Image
x>>xxxE m e l i axxK a t exxN i k o l s k y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthex c a f é xgirl

Somehow every thing's gonna fall right into place
If we only had a way to make it all fall faster everyday
If only time flew like a dove
Well God, make it fly faster than I'm falling in love

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:11 pm
Au Revoir

User Image
x>>xxxO l e s s y axxE m e l i axxN i k o l s k y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthex q u i e t xone

I'm hooked on you, I need a fix, I can't take it
Just one more hit, I promise I can deal with it
I'll handle it, quit it, just one more time then that's it
Just a little bit more to get me through this

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Camp From Hell

User Image
x>>xxxO l e s s y axxE m e l i axxN i k o l s k y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthex t i m i d xone

Who's to say I can't do everything?
Well I can try, and as I roll along I begin to find
Things aren't always just what they seem

U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces