Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Help Thread - Online Gameplay
MW2-Confidence

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desmond17

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:40 pm
Hi!I post this topic to talk about playing MW2 online and the topic is about keeping your cool during the game.I sometimes have confidence issues when I play online and I get nervous when I'm stuck in a tight situation such as last alive or multiple enemies on your way.I also worry about someone behind me.When I get nervous,I make very stupid mistakes.I lose accuracy of aiming and shooting and I run around without thinking.Don't know what to say,but,it's hard to concentrate for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:42 am
Don't worry about things like that. If your not having a good time, then there is no point in playing. As a tip thou, usually if your the last one standing its because of one of two things.
1. They are trying to kill you all. If this is the case, find a good corner, and camp.
2. Your teamates are being idiots and rushing in front of them. Your going to loose either way, so do what you can and have fun.  

Sir Krishna

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:25 pm
Sir Krishna
Don't worry about things like that. If your not having a good time, then there is no point in playing. As a tip thou, usually if your the last one standing its because of one of two things.
1. They are trying to kill you all. If this is the case, find a good corner, and camp.
2. Your teamates are being idiots and rushing in front of them. Your going to loose either way, so do what you can and have fun.

lose?? i won a couple of times when it was a 1v6 situation in s&d  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:30 am
Exotic Player IV
Sir Krishna

@Exotic Player IV ive been reading your posts and i would like to play you my gt is blackhawk965  

Maikeru Yorudan

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:21 pm
Maikeru Yorudan
Exotic Player IV
Sir Krishna

@Exotic Player IV ive been reading your posts and i would like to play you my gt is blackhawk965

sweet but i have ps3 do u have ps3 also??  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:41 am
Exotic Player IV
Maikeru Yorudan
Exotic Player IV
Sir Krishna

sweet but i have ps3 do u have ps3 also??
ehhhh i hate the ps3....wow this has just been one big EPIC FAIL  

Maikeru Yorudan

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Help Thread - Online Gameplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items