< Simply E. > Crew Applications

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Embarrasing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:59 pm
Hello!

This thread is for members interested in becoming crew members here at the Simply Everything Let me preface the application by informing you that being a part of the crew is a sizable commitment which can, at times, be stressful and difficult. It takes a fair amount of dedication and time, and will be expected to be your primary focus on Gaia.

That being said, being a crew member is an exciting and rewarding experience.

Before I post the application, please take note of the following tips and reminders:

Your application must be literate!

We seriously weigh your activity level in the guild; this is not only your post count, but also where and how you post. Hosting contests, answering questions and being social within the guild will improve your chances of acceptance. It is recommended that you have a minimum of 20 quality posts in the guild before applying.

There will be a waiting period after you submit your application. The Captain, Vice Captain, and a committee review applications as quickly as possible, but the length of time for deliberation varies for each individual. We do keep up with applications, so there is no need to PM a crew member asking about the status of your application. If you are accepted, I will promote you and instruct you of your responsibilities.

Crew members must be flexible and dedicated and able to adapt to our method of organization and commitment expectations. In order to maintain our elite standards, crew members unable to work to our standards are released from the crew.

Don't give vague descriptions of your qualifications. For example, if you donate to others a lot, provide a link to a giveaway thread, an estimate of how much you've donated, or the names of a couple of recipients that can serve as references.

That said, the application is below. Please copy and paste the form, complete it, click this link, http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=26023643
via PM, using the title "S.E. Crew Application Form."

We look forward to your application!

Embarrased, Life_is_misery, StarsInTheMidnightSky and The "Simply Everything" Guild

[b]Username[/b]:

[b]Gaia Join Date[/b]:

[b]Average Daily Time Spent on Gaia[/b]:

[b]Number of Posts in Simply Everything[/b]:

[b]Main Activities on Gaia[/b]:

[b]Have you ever been in a leadership position in another guild? If so, please explain your responsibilities and performance.[/b]

[b]Have you ever been banned on any account or had an account frozen for a TOS violation? If so, please explain.[b]

[b]Why would you like to join the Simply Everything Crew? What do you have to offer as a crew member?[/b]

[b]What sort of commitment have you shown to the Simply Everything this far?(If not please leave blank)[/b]

[b]Other Qualifications/Anything Else?[/b]

Application FAQ
I have had multiple accounts in the past; can I list the join date of an earlier account?
Yes, but please explain that it is from a previous account and also include the join date of the account with which you are applying.

Where do I find my in-guild post count?
Search for yourself on the Members page.

Can I reapply if I am not promoted?
You will only be notified if you are accepted as a crew member, but if you have not been promoted and gain new qualifications (promoted in another guild, an increase in availability, etc.), feel free to PM me with an updated version of your application.

Where can I find my join date?
It should appear on your profile. If it does not, change your profile preferences to have your registration date displayed, and copy that date onto your application.

This was copied from NTSG Guild and redone to fit this guild. All rights reserved to NSTG Guild.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:12 pm
Good question!

It depends how many people send in crew apps. and we have crew wise.
Also if the application if good or not.

Thats all
Life_is_misery
how many crew members shall be accepted?

Embarrasing

☀1☀ Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff