Welcome to Gaia! ::

ಥ__ಥ Free Gold Free Everything°__°

Back to Guilds

Welcome to our guild, please read first the introduction and the rules before joining the guild. Thank you. 

Tags: Free Gold, Items, Everything! 

Reply - Quest: Post Your Quest Here
I know this probably won't get replies..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiF r e a x x x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image
Total Value: 15,827,437 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Egyptian Gold Armlet
Drop Necklace
Felicia's Gloves
Radiant Prism
Red Fenghuang Feather
Crossed Sports Bra
Pale Marionette
Egyptian Gold Armlet
Audrey's Black Ankle Strap Heels
Hidden Ace 10th Gen.
Seracila Pendant 13th Gen.

^^ That is my dream avi.

I am questing to get it. If ANYONE would like to help. Please do so.
This avi means alot to me, there is a story behind it and all that.

Any unused items or gold will be helpful  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:36 am
I I Vengance I I
User Image
Total Value: 15,827,437 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Egyptian Gold Armlet
Drop Necklace
Felicia's Gloves
Radiant Prism
Red Fenghuang Feather
Crossed Sports Bra
Pale Marionette
Egyptian Gold Armlet
Audrey's Black Ankle Strap Heels
Hidden Ace 10th Gen.
Seracila Pendant 13th Gen.

^^ That is my dream avi.

I am questing to get it. If ANYONE would like to help. Please do so.
This avi means alot to me, there is a story behind it and all that.

Any unused items or gold will be helpful

Looking at your avi's item list you need, i noticed you have pale marrionette well that is the bulk of your avatars gold count BUT a lil advice is that if you cant tell what it is EASILY dont use it cause it would be just a waste of money, this comming from a guy who makes avatars ALOT!!!

Avatar advice: When creating a dream avatar on tektek be aware that the item layering on there(tektek) wont always work on here, and like i sad before dont put on an item if it doesnt fit or cant be shown very well and/or cannot be accented by another item.
Another tad bit of advice is pick a color theme or an item scheme than pick items that stand out alone and are also accented by the other items around them.

This is not to bash on your creativity, this my dear fellow gaian is Constructive Critcism, or cretiquing. only to make you better in the long run.
Here is a preview of avis ive made taht acuire those traits i mentioned in the above part of this message:

Also if you are reading this anyone but the person above who started this topic pleease do not take my avatars i work very hard on them so please respect that

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

From left to right:
The first is accented by the blue eyes, the color sceme is Black/gray/white i.e neutral colors well putting the ninja head band over one eye where it is out of sceme shows accentation therefore you notice the headband while simitainously(at the same time) notice those big bright blue eyes.

The next one: the sceme is simple just a plain neutral avi with some nice items, this is an example of making an avatar flow, notice how each item looks good alone while togeather give you a easy big picture. this is called Flowing an Avatar.

The last one: another example of color scheme the oranges from the 3 items are great togeather, but to entice the eye you add a shock, of white hair giving it that "hey look at me im AWESOME" kind of feeling  

Mr Xanyin

Witty Genius

8,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ayoo panther

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:39 am
thats alot information but i totally agree. (but i myself have no idea how : hes better XP)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:44 am
lucky dark panther2
thats alot information but i totally agree. (but i myself have no idea how : hes better XP)

lol ive only been at it longer and learned the secrets so yeah IM AWESOME  

Mr Xanyin

Witty Genius

8,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noveron

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:49 am
He's right the TekTek avis ordering will not always work on Gaia.

I will gladly send you my Crystal drop necklace. Send me the trade and its yours.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:01 am
Noveron
He's right the TekTek avis ordering will not always work on Gaia.

I will gladly send you my Crystal drop necklace. Send me the trade and its yours.

like on tektek they let you put a Wed To Darkness over a Black Musketeer Top and both are coats and thet layering doesnt work s oprime example that tektek is kinda broken  

Mr Xanyin

Witty Genius

8,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
- Quest: Post Your Quest Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items