Town Square

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Six_Realms_of_Pain
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:53 pm
The square in Death City is not shown that often, but Black Star, Tsubaki, Liz and Patti are seen to eat their ice cream in the square, sitting by the fountain in the centre of it, which may mean that it is a hangout for some students.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:29 pm
Nel sat by the fountain, sighing. She looked down at the ground, then up at the sky. No matter how she looked at it, she was still in the middle of a place she was warned about. Every other person could have the potential to cause her harm, and she didn't know anything about magic besides how to create a fireball.

What's the point of even calling myself a witch?  

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

HealingAssass1n
Vice Captain

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:42 pm
Cody had been walking around looking for Nel until he came up to the fountain. He walked over to her, his hands in his pockets, "You say that you could have a cold so you go into town and sit by a fountain..." He sat next to Nel, "Whats really the matter?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:47 pm
"I'm the weakest witches in my family," She whispered. "Whenever everyone's showing off and doing spells, I can't do anything. The fireball was the first one I've ever been able to do. My little brother can do ten times better than I can, and he's only 7. Then, seeing you try doing that thing, it reminded me of something I tried with some lightning spell." She looked down again. "It ended really bad. My dad remarked that I probably shouldn't be a witch in the first place," She gave a small laugh. "It stung. I can't do anything, and now I'm in a place where I'm a target for everyone. It's a death wish."  

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

HealingAssass1n
Vice Captain

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:58 pm
Cody looked at her, "Your not like other witches though... you can do things if you put your mind to it!" He than laughed, "And I screwed up because I probable used to much wavelength which caused me to shock myself." He then looked a little serious, "Your not like other witches and if anyone tries going after you... they will have to go through me because my father taught me the ways of the knight and the one lesson that I followed the most was to not let any harm come to those that are innocent..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:05 pm
Nel peaked up at him from under her hat. She gave a small smile. "You mean it?"  

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

HealingAssass1n
Vice Captain

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:06 pm
Cody smiled, "Of course I mean it!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:11 pm
"T-thanks Cody," She giggled, wiping her eyes. "I never had a friend like...well, I n-never actually had a friend." She sneezed. "Oh, and I think I might actually have a cold. So, if you don't want to catch it," She giggled again.  

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

HealingAssass1n
Vice Captain

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:16 pm
Cody laughed, "Im fine... in all honesty, my father trained me in very cold weather and in harsh conditions... if you could believe it, I haven't been in a hospital for more than 10 years."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:17 pm
Nel giggled again. "I'm sure, but I think I should go home," She whispered. "I have a tendancy to turn into my animal form when I have a cold. I don't want anyone freakin out if that happens."  

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

HealingAssass1n
Vice Captain

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:23 pm
Cody nodded, "Need any help going home?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:26 pm
"No thanks, Cody," She said lightly. "But, if you want to do that technique, I suggest you practice the moves without applying the wavelength first, get the handle on the movment first, then concintrate on getting the feel of the wavelength traveling thought you. You'll be able to channel your power better and have more control of where it's going." She smiled, her glasses falling to the brim of her nose again. "See ya." She waved, walking off toward her house.  

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Death City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items