Yes
  No
View Results

x_boris_the_spider_x
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:03 am
Bust the server day!
Friday July 23rd

Starts at 5 (If you live in Washington's time zone)
Starts at 6 (Idaho's time zone)
Starts at 7 if you live in that area and
Starts at 8 if you live in that area... and so forth...

Sence I wanna get a good feel of how this guild can work hard tougher, lets have a gathering, to see who is up for a challenge. The contest is essentially a last man or women standing thing. All who are interested please post. the winning crew at the end of the night, the last remaining crew of six. Who ever is in the last crew standing, each member will get 1k. So who is interested? I'll send you guys special items and divide you into crews.

So whats the plan exactly?

1. Bust the server
2. To cause some havic, cause we know what we are doing, do they?
3. We will all tour around everywhere. We will start at village greens and fight the mushroom guy,
4, then we do dead man's pass,
5, then we do the doll shrine,
6, the saw mill,
7, sand dunes,

So, how do we win exactly?

Well, first off, I'd like to see each crew complete each thing, on easy, normal, or hard, depending on each crew's structure. When you decide weather or not to join, please list your rings in there order so I can judge that when I make crews.

Boris, what if someone in my crew tanks on us? Mid game or before we all gets on Zomg to begin with??
To eliminate this problem, I'll assemble crew's of seven, if there is an extra member when we all get there, I'll take those members in for part of my own crew. If it happens mid battle, one from my crew will join yours.
So, what happens later when my crew gets down to three people?
That is when we will start to murdge crews, based on how many folks have left. Remember, the goal is to stay togher as a crew, and family.

Folks who are intrested might be and able:
Topaz4293
JackSoldier02
Ben Saladin

I will chose team captains, based apon who is intrested and can bust the server.
Crew 1:
Crew 2:
Crew 3:
Crew 4:
Crew 5:
Crew 6:
(My crew, the crew if extra people show up.) Crew 7:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:14 am
Count me in, My CL is currently 9 but I plan to raise it to at least 9.5 today, My ring set s

Shruiken, Mantis, Divinity, Ghost
Healing Halo, Solar rays, Hunters bow, Fortune egg(switched out for wish sometimes)

I'll do my best to show up but my folks can be finiky and I do have work (and the schedule hasn't been announce that far yet)  

Topaz4293

x_boris_the_spider_x
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:31 pm
Alright, I guess I need to tell you guys my ring setup..

My rings are:
User Image

However, when I'm in old aqueduct I trade scardy cat for meat, cause I'm a noob in that area... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:22 pm
User ImageAll Hail Lord Jack!

I'll be there as long as nothing comes up.
Ring Set:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Meat, 3 Random Buffs
CL 9-ish, depending on what buffs.
I have all the buffs, so I normally change them to whatever the crew, at the time, needs. But I normally have Teflon Spray, Pot Lid, and Coyote Spirit/Iron Will.

Become one of his soldiers.User Image

JackSoldier02
Crew

Bloodthirsty Mage

9,800 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

x_boris_the_spider_x
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:36 pm
YES!!!! This is going to be great.. I hope more people are able to do it. If this works out we'll have to do it again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:41 am

I see 3 people, but there's 4 votes...
Come Out of Lerking! I know you're there! scream

Oh, and sending a few more announcements may get more people to pay attention.

JackSoldier02
Crew

Bloodthirsty Mage

9,800 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Ben Saladin

OG Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:28 pm
I'll try to show up but i don't know for sure i can.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:36 pm
Sounds good. If twenty people actually do this, I'll play zomg in a wedding dress. =O  

x_boris_the_spider_x
Captain

JackSoldier02
Crew

Bloodthirsty Mage

9,800 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:45 pm
x_boris_the_spider_x
Sounds good. If twenty people actually do this, I'll play zomg in a wedding dress. =O

Your status says 10 people... question Just so you know.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:38 pm
sure ill be there. sounds pretty fun biggrin  

Fallen Toast
Crew

Original Friend

10,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

Ben Saladin

OG Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:18 pm
I forgot to ask, are the times pm? I assumed they were.
If so then Palebold, Imani Ujamaa, and I will probably come and would like to be in the same crew. If not I'll still try to make it, but they won't be able to.
Seems many haven't completed SS and EB, so if we make it that far I'll gladly lead a crew through on easy or normal and depending how well that goes maybe hard.
Edit: I'm pretty confident I can lead a scaled down crew (3-4) through all the listed missions and even SS easy up to the last chest, so if needed we can be alternate crew. I'm also cool with switching crews to help out if a crew needs it. Imani, Palebold and I have all buffs and most of the rings at 10.0.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:07 am
Arg.... K if ten show up I'll wear it... And are those folks in the guild? if not, I'll send you an item or two, and if they do really really well I'll add them. Cause I add people after I've done zomg and well, I choose those who are amazing.  

x_boris_the_spider_x
Captain

Ben Saladin

OG Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:40 pm
They are in the guild. They're from the crew that had you, me and jacksoldier02 in it. You invited us all after we farmed and then beat buzzkill and doll shrine hard. I crew with them a lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:02 pm
well it looks as if I have to work that night from 4:30pm to 8pm...I'll be missing it. Sorry guys sweatdrop  

Topaz4293

x_boris_the_spider_x
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:15 pm
Well, It looks like its just gonna be us... We gotta recruit more folks... Can all of you guys who are doing this get a green paper crown? those cheezy paper hats? so we can show that we are in a guild and we mean business? i got some spare hats if we all need them  
Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff