Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Forum Games
The Throne Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:39 am
The goal of this game is to win the throne by any means nessisary. There is only two rules: if you control a character (See example), don't make them do anything offensive or inappropriate. It's just for fun, but some people WILL get offended if you say something offensive. And the second rule: Don't kill anyone. Nobody likes to be dead. So, here's the example:

(I post smile
SilentFox21993 starts with the throne. He has a smug glare that is practically challenging anyone to try to dethrone him.

(Icey_Wolf posts smile
Icey_Wolf approaches SilentFox and tells him that the ice cream truck is outside. SilentFox runs outside with high hopes of getting a cold dairy treat, and Icey_Wolf takes the throne.

(FennecFox posts smile
FennecFox sees SilentFox running out of the throne room, and Icey_Fox is on the throne. He asks her if she has any paper he can use. She checks her pockets, then runs off to find some paper. FennecFox takes the throne.

(I post smile
SilentFox returns, disappointed at the fact that there was no ice cream. He is ticked off to find FennecFox on the throne. He simply walks up to FennecFox, picks him up, and throws him off the throne, then sits down and reclaims his position.

Etc., etc...

The point is to think of original ways to obtain the throne. You can post to reclaim the throne any time you are not on the throne. And with that...

SilentFox currently has the throne!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:00 am
i equip a cookie and a rocket and fire it close 2 u

seeing the cookie u ran after it

and MR HIGH takes the throne  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:09 pm
I walk in and tell MR HIGH COMMAND there is a call i nthe other room for him, as he moves to take the call I take the throne.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:11 pm
i walk back in and say ur house is on fire , when u walk away

i TAKE THE THRONE  

MR HIGH COMMAND

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:50 pm
SilentFox walks up to MR HIGH COMMAND, hearing what he just told Kage, and SilentFox tells MR HIGH COMMAND that he has done something very mean. He tells him to go to his room and think about what he has done. When he walks off to his room, SilentFox takes the throne.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:57 pm
Kage comes back with a fireman and police officer and has them take SilentFox away leaving him to take the throne.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:03 pm
sneaks outa room and and throws a can of tear gas into the room forcing u 2 leave

i walk in with a gas mask and takes the throne  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:11 pm
SilentFox waits for the gas to clear, then walks into the throne room and gives MR HIGH COMMAND puppy-fox eyes. He willingly gives up the throne.  

SilentFox21993

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:13 pm
runs and says someones going 2 jump off the building next door

when u leave i take the throne  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:28 pm
After finding noone on the building next door, SilentFox returns with a box to Cocoa Puffs. He shows them to MR HIGH COMMAND, then throws them into the hallway. SilentFox knows MR HIGH COMMAND is 'Cukoo for Cocoa Puffs,' and he reclaims the throne as he watches MR HIGH COMMAND chase after the cereal.  

SilentFox21993

IEditYourWorld

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:15 am
I show SilentFox21993 that I have tickets to a show he wants to see and entice him off of his throne.

Mine now.
IEditYourWorld  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:30 am
I duct tape IEditYourWorld to the throne and throw it and her into a lake, then order a new, better throne and sit in it.

The Gilded One

Griah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:04 am
i told the guilded one that he has a phone call from the police in another room and would like to speak to him. i sit on the throne. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:04 am
I toss in a flashbang grenade, and stun The Gilded One. I approach, handcuff him to a chair, and toss the chair into the Piranha infested water.

I take my rightful throne, and cackle as the Piranha swarm the sinking chair.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Gilded One

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:51 am
*watches his dummy get eaten by carnivorous jungle fish as he throws Lazurkri into the river before picking up Griah and taking his seat on the throne again, Griah lucky enough to be able to curl up on his lap*

Forum Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff