Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Lend Me Your Minds (Post in here to suggest new things for the guild!)
Age Limit?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:46 pm
This pickled vegetable...

Okay, so this guild is for sexual fetishes (such as S&M, BDSM, M/s, etr.) I'm just curious if there's already an age requirement in place to join this guild. I don't remember stating my age on my join request and no one asked me if I was over the age of 18.

I bring this up because I think it would be nice if we could share links and images with each other and discuss things in a bit more... detail than we're aloud in the public forums. However, we cannot do this if there are guild members under the age of 18.

... could kick your a** !!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:25 pm
Renkon Root

Okay, so this guild is for sexual fetishes (such as S&M, BDSM, M/s, etr.) I'm just curious if there's already an age requirement in place to join this guild. I don't remember stating my age on my join request and no one asked me if I was over the age of 18.

I bring this up because I think it would be nice if we could share links and images with each other and discuss things in a bit more... detail than we're aloud in the public forums. However, we cannot do this if there are guild members under the age of 18.

There are some that are under the age of 18.  

Mystic Phoenix Of Wind

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:00 pm
I know for a fact there are people in this guild that are under the age of 18. However, I also know Im not one of them, so really you have to ask them and make sure that they are honest about it. If you have doubts, make em proof it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Because of the sexual nature of this guild, would it not be prudent to have an age limit?

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:19 pm
*shrugs* Its not up to us. Its up to the person who made the guild, also we have to be TOS in the guild. If you talk to a person who you know to be 18, skys the limit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:55 am
Siegfried006
*shrugs* Its not up to us. Its up to the person who made the guild,

Which is why I posted this thread in the Suggestions sub-Forum.

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:37 am
Renkon Root
Siegfried006
*shrugs* Its not up to us. Its up to the person who made the guild,

Which is why I posted this thread in the Suggestions sub-Forum.

Technically put, Fetishisms do not have to be sexual, even if it is said so by .... ahem ..... official medical definitions......
As far as i know, not even private Guilds on Gaia can go outside of the PG-13 ...... i might be wrong, though .... but i don't think i am.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Private guilds are watched more then public guilds by the mods so I have heard. The only real private conversation is via pms with someone. You could always send a pm to Sicknote asking him about this.  

Siegfried006

Danyelle240

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:37 am
the age limit would be nice but you'd still have to be careful.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:12 am
Personally, I think that an age limit might make some people think this is an over-18 cyber guild or some crap like that. We aren't here for pixel sex, we're here because of BDSM. Some of us are gonna be under 18, but I don't think there's been anything outside of PMs that might make the owner want to add an age limit.  

Seinithil

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:29 am
Seinithil
Personally, I think that an age limit might make some people think this is an over-18 cyber guild or some crap like that. We aren't here for pixel sex, we're here because of BDSM. Some of us are gonna be under 18, but I don't think there's been anything outside of PMs that might make the owner want to add an age limit.

Great points: I agree fully (i think).  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:07 am
I don't think there should be a age limit, some people are more mature than others when it comes to these things.  

Dead Rose Garden

Lend Me Your Minds (Post in here to suggest new things for the guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games