Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
The Sakura Pokemon Academy Profile Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkoti

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:49 pm
Here, either Me or ShatteredxMirror will post the profiles once approved.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image
People call me by:

Narcissa "Cissa" Flamoura

I can count to:

Last time I checked:

female

My rank in society:

Student

I currently live in:

Dorm 19

People think I'm:

Funny, kind, caring, protective and loyal. She can be hot headed at times as well.

My life is an open book:

Cissa's mother was a Coordinator and her father was a Breeder. She always took more towards contests than breeding, but learned a lot about caring for pokemon form her father. She had two brothers, but one went off to be a trainer and the other followed in their father's footsteps. She hopes to become the greatest coordinator she can.

My Team:

User Image (male)
Move 1: Pursuit
Move 2: Dark Pulse
Move 3: Iron Tail
Move 4: Confuse Ray
Ability: Synchonize

User Image(Female)
Move 1: Confusion
Move 2: Psybeam
Move 3: Psychic
Move 4: Swift
Ability: Synchonize

User Image (female)
Move 1: Aqua Ring
Move 2: Hydro Pump
Move 3: Water Pulse
Move 4: Rain Dance
Ability: Marvel Scale

User Image(male)
Move 1: Bite
Move 2: Night Slash
Move 3: Razor Wind
Move 4: Dark Pulse
Ability: Pressure/Super Luck

User Image(female)
Move 1: Slash
Move 2: Shadow Claw
Move 3: Shadow Ball
Move 4: Iron Tail
Ability: Limber/Own Timpo

User Image(male)
Move 1: Bite
Move 2: Fire Fang
Move 3: Flamethorwer
Move 4: Sunny Day
Ability: Flash Fire/Intimidate

The brains behind it all:

ShatteredxMirror

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Genkoti

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image
People call me by:

Jacob Fritts

I can count to:

Last time I checked:

Male

My rank in society:

Student

I currently live in:

Dorm #11

People think I'm:

A bit shy, and somewhat easily angered when approached with the right topic. He perfers to be in a quiet place and read a book, rather than a loud concert. He is very stubborn, and doesn't like to talk. When it comes to something he hates, he lets you know he doesn't like it.

My life is an open book:

Jacob was a carefree crafter who made all sorts of interesting objects like knives, swords, hammers, and even the occasional Pokeball. He even made himself a knife from a Scyther Blade. He was happy with his work, but always wanted his life to be a little more exciting. He used to train all day with a sledge hammer to become a good fighter, but his Crating Master (Charels Coal) Always tried to keep his mind off of it by sending him on deliveries around Sinnoh. Around the region, Jacob shipped things from land to sea. That is... Until he made his last shipment to Eternia City.

As he was walking through the Eternia Forest, He was shipping a package of bottles, Pokeballs, and other collectable creations. As he was, he could hear what seemed to be moaning of somesort. With Jacobs curiosity, he decided to investigate. Apon his investigation, he found a Gardevoir. It seemed badly hurt. When getting closer, the Gardevoir looked to him, and pushed him away with a burst of psychic energy. Normaly, Jacob would have took the signal and ran away but it seemed that this Gardevoir needed help. He then approached it again, and picked it up. He got the package shipped, and left the Gardevoir in the care of the nearest Pokemon Center.

When he arrived back at his home town of Twinleaf, he headed home and almost immediatly headed to bed. That night, Jacob was sleeping when he could feel a breeze. When he opened his eyes, he saw two redeyes looking right back at him. Immidiatly, he freaked out and jumped from bed to see the same Gardevoir from earlier today. It stayed perched on his bed unmoved from his yelling. His parents almost bursted in the room, but knocked on the door asking if he was okay. Jacob gave the 'Nightmare Excuse' to his parents.

When it was all clear, Jacob turned to Gardevoir who was now laying on his bed. It was still looking at him, but now with a hint of curiosity. It then asked if he was okay. Jacob was about to answer when he realized that the Gardevoir just spoke. The Gardevoir was laying on the bed in a very feminine position under the covers. Jacob found this odd. He asked why it was here, and his only reply was a wink and a "You ask a lot of questions." Jacob was unaware of what was happening, but it seemed the Gardevoir ment no harm. So he did the only thing he could. He got a blanket out, and slept on the floor.

When he woke up the next morning, he found the Gardevoir sleeping beside him. Jacob quickly stood up in a panic, and his mother came in at just about this time. She looked surprised to see the Gardevoir, and glared to Jacob. He was in deep trouble. Then the Gardevoir woke up, and convinced the mother not to punish Jacob due to her intrusion at night. His mother was skeptical due to the Pokemons intrusion. She then looked to Jacob. She was going to give a punishment. What could have been worse than forcing him to become what he always avoided. A Pokemon Trainer.

Now that Jacob is a trainer, he has gotten an offer from a Pokemon School that his mother also regestered him for. Now Jacob is stuck going to a school he prays won't be that bad.

My Team:

User Image
Gardevoir
-Psychic
-Thunder Bolt
-Energy Ball
-Hyper Beam

Genkoti

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:52 pm
User Image
People call me by:
Ruby Valentine

I can count to:

Last time I checked:
Female

My rank in society:
Team Pandora Second in Command

I currently live in:
Dorm 2

People think I'm:
When undercover, she acts like the sweetest nicest person you could ever think of. However when it comes down to how she really is, she's over violent and sadistic.

My life is an open book:
Ruby was born and raised in Goldenrod City and joined Team Pandora very early; having a father as one of the original members (who ended up going AWAL) Since her father went AWAL, she stayed and was promoted, keeping her father's Pokemon, and made herself known. Since her life has revolved around battling Pokemon and living a life of crime, she's never really had any experience making friends of doing regular teen stuff.

However, whenever she goes back home her mom treats her just like her the little angel she's always been around her. After all, her mother only assumes that she's a Pokemon trainer like her father.

My Team:
  • Metagross [Meteor Mash, Psychic, Zen Headbutt, Hammer Arm]
  • Rotom [Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, and Reflect] and either [Hydro Pump, Overheat, Blizzard, Air Slash or Leaf Storm] depending on the appliance it possesses.
  • Porygon-Z [Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Discharge]
  • Chatot ♀ [Hyper Voice, Chatter, Sing, Mimic]

Peri-sama

Genkoti

Dangerous Lunatic

Genkoti

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:53 pm
User Image
People call me by:

Sakuya Tachi

I can count to:

Last time I checked:

Girl

My rank in society:

Student

I currently live in:

Dorm #07

People think I'm:

Sweet,Kind,Caring,Loving,Energetic,Generous,Active

My life is an open book:

My parents are Pokemon Egg Hatchers. They take care of Pokemon eggs. We lived in a house in the forest so we could interact with the wild pokemon and so when the Pokemon Eggs hatch, the Pokemon can run around and feel the fresh air or water.

My big brother use to go to here to this school but then he got out and started his journey as a Pokemon Trainer. I was only seven when he left the house. I told him one day I was going to be a Pokemon Trainer or Coordinater and I would beat him in a battle. And I'm still living that dream out. When I was offered to go to the Academy, I told my parents and they gave me some Pokemon Eggs for me to raise myself.Mostly all of my Pokemon came from Eggs.

My Team:

User Image
(Boy)
-Flame Wheel
-Smokescreen
-Quick Attack
-Flamethrower

User Image
(Girl)
-Discharge
-Attract
-Swift
-Thunder Punch

User Image
(Boy)
-Aqua Tail
-Reflect
-Hydro Pump
-Surf

User Image
(Girl)
-Blizzard
-Ice Punch
-Shadow Ball
-Ice Beam

User Image
(???)
-
-
-
-

User Image
(???)
-
-
-
-

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:34 am
User Image
People call me by:

Kenshin Hanatsuki

I can count to:

Last time I checked:

I'm male, and if anyone says different...

My rank in society:

Student

I currently live in:

Dorm #13

People think I'm:

Quiet yet harsh guy with a very dry sense of humor.

My life is an open book:

I'm not the kind of guy to rush up to you with a grin and a laugh, trying to make friends. I lay back and watch yet I do have friends, just not as many as most think. I respect both humans and Pokemon, though my temper can get the best of me; my father's a Trainer and is almost always on the move somewhere, while my mother's a Coordinator and sticks mainly to Johto and Sinnoh, sometimes heading to the Orange Islands.
I prefer the Orange Islands or Johto regions, myself, though I don't have that big a team yet. I'm here to master these lessons and learn on the road if necessary.

My Team:

User Image
Riolu (female)
-Focus Punch
-Swift
-Substitute
-Foresight
Ability: Steadfast
User Image
Starly (male)
-Wing Attack
-Quick Attack
-Air Cutter
-Double Team
Ability: Keen Eye

User Image
Glaceon (female)
-Iron Tail
-Tackle
-Water Pulse
-Dig

OmegaRyu_Tsuki Ayame

Genkoti

Dangerous Lunatic

Genkoti

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:12 pm
Quote:
User Image
People call me by:

Andrea Meas

I can count to:

Last time I checked:

female

My rank in society:

Student

I currently live in:

People think I'm:

A little cocky but really polite to people unless they provoke me into a temper.

My life is an open book:

I lived a normal life in a small village near the ocean, not much to go on about it. I usually spent my time in the forest near by instead of going to the school house with everyone else. But things changed when I received the letter to join Sakura pokemon academy and I decided to leave my small village life for the big league school of pokemon.

My Team:

User Image
moves: Sweet kiss, thunder wave, thunder shock, tackle.

User Image
moves: Flame thrower, crunch, bite, take down.

User Image
moves: Helping hand, tackle, bite, sand-attack

User Image
moves:bite, crunch, take down, roar

The Invisable Spaz

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items