Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qwenox

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:20 pm
I saw a really amazing anime called Wolf Rain, the first few episodes were the best, but as it came to the end the most HORRIBLE AND SADDEST things happened, not only did Most of the characters die in heart-reching ways, I DIDN'T GET THE ENDING!?????

What is the worst way and anime/manga can end?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:52 am
when everyone die.... crying  

forgoten_soul318

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

batsuko-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:33 pm
i watched wolf''s rain a very, very long time ago and i remember loved it, but i don't remember everything that happened in it. lol

anyways, i think the worst way an anime can end is when it's an ending that's a total let down after a lot of episodes or an ending that doesn't even really make a lick of sense. i usually end up liking the endings to most of the anime i watch because i only watch ones that really interest me. so, i'm not usually let down. ^-^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:33 pm
End of Nabari ou no the anime. Dx almost made me cry!  

istatetheobvious

MizaCyan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:45 pm
I didn't like the ending of Kuroshitsuji because the demon butler like killed his master soul but then they just made another anime called Kuroshitsuji 2 and the master is alive so I was all like, what the f***ing h**l!!!! lofl!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:02 pm
How about Elfen Lied? That had the saddest ending I've ever seen, but it was still one of the best animes ever. The only thing was, you genuinely wanted for things to work out, and nobody even tries, even though it seems like there could be a way out.  

Demandreddarklight

ayamesanyoukai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:33 pm
crying the worse form of the one than can finish animates, is that all the main personages die or are single… something similar like a a novel… or something as well as the end of school days crying  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:48 am
in death note everyone dies...they all get killed!!!  

Throbbing Yuutsu

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rumu Aika

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:25 pm
Elfen Lied was a very sad ending to me, Mariko dies with Chief Kurama. A father and daughter scene. Very touching. School Days was a HORRIBLE anime. Makoto became a sex addict, cheating on Kotonoha. Sekai then killed Makoto because of him kissing Kotonoha deeply in front of her. She then goes onto the rooftop and finds Makoto's head stuffed into a bag. Then Kotonoha kills Sekai and finds out that she WASN'T pregnant. I absolutely disliked School Days. Elfen Lied at least had a story to it. Anyone agrees, say @Saaya. Ok? And Amane, everyone died in Death Note?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:26 pm
Throbbing Yuutsu
in death note everyone dies...they all get killed!!!

death note ending wasn't that bad x) near didn't die.....i feel sad for L though  

forgoten_soul318

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Darkest Soul Anon

Ice-Cold Slayer

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:20 pm
i watched chrono crusade and it made me want to cry at the end all main characters but 1 died  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:05 pm
chrono crusade, i love that series and in the end they die together too top it off their sacrifice wasn't worth anything. Its soo sad and i can't watch it sometimes crying  

Kimmy Flare

7,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bidding War 100

Mirai dark

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:32 pm
The ending of school days and code geass and deatnote  
ANIME!!!!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash