Achievements! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:34 pm
Who else is always finding themselves bored so they start working on random achievements?
I just got the Higher Learning one, and now I'm trying to find something else to keep myself busy with!~
Suggestions?

Also which one do you think is the most difficult to get?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:29 pm
I'm only a level 70 (no WotLK) so I really don't know, my friend is like always doing achievements.. it took him a while to get the Loremaster one, and his Elder title. smile  

Ox Viranden

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100

GS Sailor Saturn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:52 pm
I've been working on some recently, mostly the profession ones.
Apparently, Blizz intended the one where you down Archavon, Emalon and Korvalon within a minute of each other to be one of the hardest ones.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:50 pm
I've been trying to get Baron's mount to drop for my lvl 80 Blood Elf Pally. I got it on my 80 human DK. Also going for the Seeker title for my pally.  

iFaith-Chan

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:57 pm
Oh god the earth wind and fire one?
I think it's something like that anyways. XD

I really want to get Loremaster.. but I know it's going to take a LONG time.. so my goal is to get it before Cata. ;p
I'm pretty close to getting Loremaster of Northrend.. then after that I will probably work on Eastern Kingdoms. =D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:28 am
Insane in the Membrane. i'm working on that right now. i'm gonna do loremaster at the same time too once my Bloodsail rep hits honored. then i tank it for Steamwheedle cartel rep.  

othgan243

Shirtless Hunter

3,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Fuji_hobo_jacket

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:30 pm
othgan243
Insane in the Membrane.
Technically feat of strength, but if we're not being picky I'd have to agree this is it. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:40 pm
hello...
crusader title! ha.
sweetheart<3

do my formspring<3!  

pikadonut

maiora premunt

Sparkly Capitalist

6,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:41 pm
I wish collecting stuff counted for achievements ;( I just got my Time Lost Figurine!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:21 am

[ "私は永遠に、あなたを待っている残るよ..."]

Started working on my fishing achievement for the "Salty"
title, but then realized you have to either win the Stranglethorn
or Kalu'ak Fishing Tournaments to get that achievement. On my sever, its probably the hardest to get since ALOT of people do it.

Thats when I said - ******** it. gonk

Wolf God Moro

Beloved Gaian

Akiterra

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:01 am
Working on mountain of mounts (100). Stuck at 95. May just wait until I can race change to Goblin and get those sweet trikes.

Also semi-working on the Exalted title.

Used to raid but I retired from it and just do whatever I want.

@ Intoxikace: If you haven't completed Loremaster yet, that'll give you something to do. Beware of Kalimdor though.. I still hate that damn continent... spent over four hours getting the last ten quests I needed....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:23 pm
The Insane title is the most difficult to get. I would post a link to a website that guides you through this most insane feat of strength, but with only a month before the next patch hits, people just starting to pursue the Insane title will not make it on time. Unfortunately, Blizzard is removing two reputations you need for the Insane title. Sad, sad.

I find myself achievement whoring nowadays as well. I recently moved back home and I'm on rather sad internet now. I can't really raid with it, so I'm farming out Cenarion reputation in Silithus right now, and chasing the Loremaster achievement. Boy, this'll be one long ride! lol  

Tasty Crayons

BlueFlame90

Rich Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:25 am
Earth Wind and Fire is possibly the hardest. The coordination and timing required is extraordinary.

The 40 Exalted Reputation achiev needed for "The Exalted" title seems quite tedious.

I'm currently working on H LK. I could care less about the achievement points awarded, I just want the title awarded from the achiev. xp
114 wipes and we got him down to 28%. Why won't he die already. emo  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:28 am
I'm currently working on mountain o' mounts.

My friends working on getting the Salty title, because his name as it stands is, 'peanut' ....this, makes for the most epic reason to get that title.  

hardcorehelpings

LDownTo

OG Tycoon

6,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:29 am
Tasty Crayons
The Insane title is the most difficult to get. I would post a link to a website that guides you through this most insane feat of strength, but with only a month before the next patch hits, people just starting to pursue the Insane title will not make it on time. Unfortunately, Blizzard is removing two reputations you need for the Insane title. Sad, sad.

Saw a blue post on it. It will still be available and will actually be easier to get.  
World of Warcraft

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff