Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shane, and Sorcam's home. [Burned down] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:28 pm

User Image
Former Home of:

Shane, Raikage of Cloud,

And Sorcam, Jounin of Cloud.

A sign on the door reads: ''If your name starts with a K, you're a whore, and I know you, get out. PS-- Kami, you're not a whore. Yet. So come on in!''

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:04 pm
Shane walked over to the soon-to-be home of his, and simply stood there, waiting for Sorcam.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:15 pm
Sorcam followed close behind Shane. "What do you need?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:19 pm
Shane drew chakra from Yama, and turned into him. He then gave Sorcam a kiss on the cheek, because it's totally what friends do, and began to shoot a small stream of lava from the ground, ''I need you to solidify my lava, with a powerful water jutsu. This will save the time it will take to build the house,'' He said, and formed the lava into an almost dome-like shape. It was circular, and was cupped. He then made his lava into a staircase, going up into the house, and create a frame. He clapped his hands together, ''Shattering Pillars,'' He said, and pillars shot out, that would hold up the house.

[[Just use something powerful, but not strong enough to knock down these tall pillars. xD]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:27 pm
As Shane began the lava jutsu, Sorcam began sucking an amazing amount of water from the air around them. The water floated its way over the top of the house and began slowly settling down after Shane finished, solidifying the lava. Sorcam pulled more water from the air where it was needed, and before long, the water had solidified every bit of lava on the house. Sorcam was not, however, done. As an added bonus, the water began violently swirling on every flat surface to make sure that the solidified protrusions of rock would be worn away enough to make the house safe. When that was done, Sorcam had the water disperse back into the air. "How was that?" He asked, frowning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:29 pm
Shane smiled, ''That was very good. Thank you, Sorcam,'' He said, and turned back, lightly kissing him on the lips, to of course be friendly, and thank him. ''Well.... now we need furniture, ugh,'' He sighed.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 pm
miwata had followed the two of them from the village entrance, and smiled. she came out of her hiding spot, hanging upside down from a tree, and said "hiya! the names miwata! but my friends call me mimi!" she then felt makeup coming off, she touched were it was coming off, and gasped "uh oh..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:34 pm
[[Whaaat
Um....
I'd prefer your RPC wasn't here right now. lol
My RPC doesn't like people stalking him. xd ]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:36 pm
(( xD May as well let her stay and see how we can destroy entertain her. ))

Sorcam gave a hearty laugh. "Well, I suppose that lava isn't something to make furniture from, eh?" He chuckled. Turning to the random girl, he turned his head to the side and put his hand on his hip. "Uh, you know it's considered rather rude here to stalk people?" He said with a hint of suspicion. He never did have his brother's ability to surprise new people.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:38 pm
[[ surprised ]]

Shane smiled, ''Yes... I'll have to go ste- I mean borrow furniture from Velox's house, later,'' He said, before turning at the strange girl, ''Who are you?'' He asked, oddly.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 pm
[hey! not cool lenon!]
miwata hopped down from the tree she was hanging upside down on. they haven't noticed my inzuka marking... "my names miwata, but my friends call me mimi! i'm here visiting, and i could use someone to show me around." she said, hoping they won't connect her markings to the inzuka clan in the leaf village.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:44 pm
Shane sighed, ''An Inuzuka. My husband is an Inuzuka, you know. Go bother him,'' He said, coldly. He was just about to do something... drastic, but this changed everything.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:44 pm
Sorcam sent off a small pulse technique to be certain that she posed no real threat. And she didn't. Well, at least not to him at her level. He chuckled. "Well, Minwata, your makeup is smearing, you know." he laughed. "That's why I don't much like makeup. It's such a pain."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:49 pm
a white-furred dog then burst out of miwata's backpack, barking, and moved to bite sorcam "aki! down!" said miwata, and the dog stopped, but still glared at sorcam. "i'm not here as an enemy, i'm here for the chunin exams."  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:52 pm
Sorcam rose an eyebrow. "An enemy? As far as I know, we're not exactly a village that hates other villages randomly. Why would you even think you're an enemy?" He chuckled. Sometimes, people were confusing to him. To be safe, he took a step back to avoid the dog's attacks.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff